SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 38 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

me - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 38 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by BlackHalo Sun Feb 07, 2016 5:54 pm

Ben was an instant favorite? Hmm. Most comments I saw didn't even know who he was until the sex ed episode.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

me - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 38 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Sun Feb 07, 2016 5:57 pm

Yeah, I remember Molly going to a casting call and she said everyone wanted either Shawn or Ben Z as the lead. I think people always thought Ben was hot, but I don't think he really because a fan fave until later on. He was almost non-existent during the boxing date.

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sun Feb 07, 2016 5:59 pm

TPTB choose the "fan favorite" and the publicity machine starts happening at the WTA/MTA.  CH will say "fan favorite" repeatedly in articles and interviews.  Just like fan favorites AD, CS, JPG, SL, DH, JM, AH, BF, JP etc etc etc.....  The choice of the next lead will be made by ABC/TPTB.

Caila fits the bill for what the next Bachelorette lead should be.  IMO she will be the Bachelorette.

This of course is all....JMO.
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Sun Feb 07, 2016 6:02 pm

Speculation: that Calia convo with Ben where she says she doesn't know if she can fall in love and doesn't want to hurt Ben could be in response to Ben saying something along the lines of he feels she hasn't been opening up enough\has her guard up, etc. And her words in the preview (which I personally still have trouble understanding what she is trying to convey) are her effort to respond to that.

I think I need to see the convo in context, or as close to context as we'll get with the manipulative editing.
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Sun Feb 07, 2016 6:20 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
mysthelma wrote:
mindless wrote:Whether TPTB were planning for Caila to be the next lead or not, I think she's got a long way to go still, if she wants the gig. She doesn't seem to be much a fan favourite at the moment. Maybe that'll change with more screentime, but I don't know, she's already had a 1on1 and has been shown quite a lot. Despite that, she has way less followers than the other women in the top 5 and she's not even mentioned much outside of this board from what I've seen.

But Ben and most leads did become fan favorites until much later, after their final audition when they exit the show.....imo
Ben was a fan favorite on the first episode of K's season. Caila via SM has the least followers of all F5. Will see what happens on her 2nd date and how audiences react if she's seen saying she may hurt "unlovable Ben". That's a strange setup for Bette lead, imo, to have a potential lead saying they think they will hurt someone.  Suspect

Her "can't love" story is contradictory too because she was crying after her 1st date and talking about falling in love already then so it makes no sense now for her to be saying the opposite and then back again to falling in love based on promos. To me it makes her look insincere not to mention if she doesn't think she can fall in love then she's borrowing from Becca's CS season script and makes zero sense to me that she would be ready for a proposal or being proposed to as a lead, even more so if she goes back and forth.

It will be interesting to see her edit from here on out... because I don't think anyone seen saying they think they will hurt Perfect Ben will go over well with most SM viewers and so far she has the least followers already.

I don't remember Caila saying she was falling in love after their first date. She said something along the lines that it's a different dating experience, and that Ben could potentially fall for other girls because they are great people. And that it's hard to have an open heart when you could potentially see it being broken.

The "can't love" statement is producer fed. from here on She must be playing a role tptb want her to as a possible candidate, and it echos her backstory with the ex where she was in love with the story of how the met, and was waiting for heart to catch up.

It makes sense that after Ben's unlovable story which everyone contestant seems to be regurgitating, they will want the opposite of their next lead fear of not being able to fall in love imo.

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  me - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 38 1f49b  me - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 38 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Sun Feb 07, 2016 6:29 pm

IA Ben was not an early fan favorite, it was Shawn and Ben Z. Shawn would have definitely gotten the lead role if he wasn't f1 imo

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  me - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 38 1f49b  me - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 38 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sun Feb 07, 2016 6:36 pm

I need to see the context of the scene but what Caila said is more of a self-sabotaging move than anything. Ben does not have to give her a rose, so she must have been able to dig her way out of it.

Regardless if this is her ette audition or not, it makes sense to me that someone who dated a guy for year, didn't fall in love, dumped him to pursue something different, would question if she could really fall in love with this new guy. At least she is self-aware.

BlackHalo

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Feb 07, 2016 6:38 pm

I don't think someone who doesn't think they can fall in love is ready for a proposal or to be the next lead.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Sun Feb 07, 2016 6:39 pm

sosleepy wrote:

Honestly, I think outside of Lauren and JoJo, from what we have seen Becca is his real top 3. I think he was genuinely flattered she came back for him, and connected to her religious side. On paper, she is who he should fall for. His feelings for Becca don't come in the same stratosphere as Lauren or even JoJo though, and producers didn't want her as Bachette, so she was bumped at F5 to make room for two viable candidates: Amanda and Caila.

I agree with this point! That's the theory that I want to test on Monday. As evidenced by the Vegas rose ceremony where Lauren, JoJo, and Becca already had roses combined with the reasons that you stated above, I think that those were his original F3. Caila and Amanda were vying for the F4. I'm so curious what causes him to drop Becca.

veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sun Feb 07, 2016 6:40 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:I don't think someone who doesn't think they can fall in love is ready for a proposal or to be the next lead.
Well maybe she doesn't want to be the next lead.

BlackHalo

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Feb 07, 2016 6:41 pm

BlackHalo wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:I don't think someone who doesn't think they can fall in love is ready for a proposal or to be the next lead.
Well maybe she doesn't want to be the next lead.
I hope she doesn't and isn't Praying
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Sun Feb 07, 2016 6:42 pm

Or maybe they made Ben drop Becca because tptb didn't want Becca as Bette.  I think Becca would do it in a heartbeat imo

mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+74
agentcurls
Lily
Maggenzm
dyra
Idlemess