SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 60 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 60 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Seabear Sat Feb 20, 2016 3:28 am

I find Caila to be very genuine.  Ben seems genuine too.  Both were on seasons where the leads favorite was obvious.  Both were/are on the chosen track for next Bach/Ette  One difference between Caila and Ben is Caila understands and speaks with proper English grammar.  She also can manage to construct a sentence without using "like" every other word.  These are differences I appreciate. :halo:

JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 60 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by MiniDiva Sat Feb 20, 2016 11:04 am

Ben has fun at the Toy Factory - what a great idea for a HTD that will stand out.  The theme was about "kids" which is what Ben is interested in.  Caila appears comfortable with Ben and having fun too--she is so cute.  I am now rethinking her becoming Bette so she stays away from Fleiss and company.

Strange observation:  They have the same make boots on - the soles are identical patterns.  LOL!

JMO
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Feb 20, 2016 12:00 pm

MiniDiva wrote:Ben has fun at the Toy Factory - what a great idea for a HTD that will stand out.  The theme was about "kids" which is what Ben is interested in.  Caila appears comfortable with Ben and having fun too--she is so cute.  I am now rethinking her becoming Bette so she stays away from Fleiss and company.

Strange observation:  They have the same make boots on - the soles are identical patterns.  LOL!

JMO

Maybe that is because they are in a factory and have to have safety shoes on. I doubt either one has a pair handy so they were supplied.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Feb 20, 2016 12:05 pm

Maddy wrote:Ben visits Caila in Ohio.

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 60 -the-bachelor--week-

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 60 -the-bachelor--week-
http://www.buddytv.com/slideshows/the-bachelor/the-bachelor-week-8-photos-ben-eats-donuts-and-pulls-daddy-duty-on-hometown-visits-33674.aspx

I view that as Ben's "I'm smiling, but I don't really want to be here" face. He had a similar look on his face after Caila was all "Blah blah I've always pictured myself as moss blah blah, so I could move a lot or I couldn't".

JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 20, 2016 12:28 pm

Sprite wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:Ben has fun at the Toy Factory - what a great idea for a HTD that will stand out.  The theme was about "kids" which is what Ben is interested in.  Caila appears comfortable with Ben and having fun too--she is so cute.  I am now rethinking her becoming Bette so she stays away from Fleiss and company.

JMO

Maybe that is because they are in a factory and have to have safety shoes on. I doubt either one has a pair handy so they were supplied.

Nope, not supplied... her boots are up to her knees and seem to be fashion boots. I would also guess that the area they were in was "roped off" for the day and no actual work was actually going on if it was a work day. Do we know exactly when this took place?

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Feb 20, 2016 12:35 pm

I love how she definitely seems older than 23 in the terms of her being well cultured and adventurous in many parts of her life, but man, sometimes she just makes me cringe. In one of the more recent previews I saw she says something along the lines of "I'm in love with this man" and it sounded so much like a Disney princess that I couldn't help but cringe. It's too bad because if she dropped the way she over exaggerates in the way she talks all the time I would probably like her. JMO.

The fact that she lives in Boston and loves it makes me want to root for her, but she's too cringe worthy sometimes for me.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Feb 21, 2016 1:23 am

t h r o n e r o o m v i b e s Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 60 1f64c channeling my inner Queen Isabella by @cailaquinn
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 21, 2016 9:03 am

bluwavz wrote:
t h r o n e r o o m v i b e s Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 60 1f64c channeling my inner Queen Isabella by @cailaquinn
From Princess Caila to Queen Isabella ... IMO this photo is a truer representation of the real Caila than any she's posted before. Unintentionally showing us who she really is on the inside JMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Sun Feb 21, 2016 9:19 am

As long as she is not posting kissy face selfies she is good. I PINKHEART some princess and queen vibes from my girl Caila

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 60 1f49b  Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 60 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 21, 2016 11:32 am

Good for her. She's travelling, learning, and growing. It appears she's learning about who Queen Isabella was. The Queen has an amazing history behind her. She is one who in her day represented strength and endured a lot of hardship. She accomplished a lot in her day. Refreshing my memory on wiki, it also states she was the first woman to be featured on a US stamp.
Wiki

I remember her only because I was on a tour at the Vatican where there was a description of when she was given the title Servant of God from the Vatican.

IMO It's a heck of a lot better than posting selfies, and waiting to be discovered like so many former contestants who do nothing with their lives.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Feb 21, 2016 11:48 am

Well apparently all that traveling and learning hasn't taught her what moss is. This is NOT moss: **IMO** https://www.instagram.com/p/BB-2AUFDd8q/?taken-by=cailaquinn

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sun Feb 21, 2016 12:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added IMO)
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Sun Feb 21, 2016 12:18 pm

^^ Too funny - thanks for posting @mindless! It's good to see that Caila has a sense of humor and doesn't take herself too seriously. Moss, lichen...whatever. giggling

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+74
agentcurls
Lily
Maggenzm
dyra
Idlemess