SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 3 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 25 of 47 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 36 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 3 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 25 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 3 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:34 pm

Why are the girls so mean??? He is stress out and Jub is giving him a message and they are acting like cats.

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 3 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 25 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 3 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by nutty1 Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:35 pm

Did Jubilee say how her entire family died?

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:35 pm

bachfan29 wrote:i know I'm in the minority but i like jubilee.

I like her too. I'm judging the girls who are worried about getting a rose while Ben is mourning a lot more, TBH.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:35 pm

Okay. This making the rest of these women look like b*tches and Jubilee as one who truly understands.

I've changed my mind. This might still be a bette edit.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:35 pm

reason wrote:Why are the girls so mean???  He is stress out and Jub is giving him a message and they are acting like cats.

IA. This is very catty group of girls.

Is Lauren B in any of those discussions? I doubt she is.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:35 pm

Alanna wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:I want to marry Ben!  beatingheart
Me too. Can we share?! I'm only a little ashamed how much I like him giggling Contrary to his deep, dark fear, he's basically the most lovable man in Bachelor Nation.
I cannot marry Ben, but I like him SO MUCH!!! beatingheart
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:36 pm

reason wrote:Why are the girls so mean???  He is stress out and Jub is giving him a message and they are acting like cats.

Yeah, this seems like a mean group of girls. Out of his top 5 girls, Caila, Jojo, and Becca have all made not-so-nice comments. I'm starting to see why Lauren b and Amanda were so close.

Back to top Go down

Post by LaurenHiggins Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:37 pm

AmyB wrote:That was really, really bitchy from Becca.

Agreed. She thinks she's better than the other girls in the house because it's her second time there. Something about her and Jojo seem very bitchy to me, especially when they're together.
LaurenHiggins
LaurenHiggins

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:37 pm

MiniDiva wrote:

Is Lauren B in any of those discussions?  I doubt she is.

Nope, Lauren hasn't been involved in any of the conversations. I remember those spoilers during filming that the girls were really catty and were fighting over him a lot. Looks like that was true, because this is one of the bitchiest casts I can remember.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:37 pm

MiniDiva wrote:

Is Lauren B in any of those discussions?  I doubt she is.

i don't believe she is. She has only been shown once tonight at the rose ceremony and she was seen eating (laugh out loud).

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:37 pm

Was that JoJo or Becca that just turned and walked away from Jubilee when she said, "hi"?  That was seriously rude.  Like, she doesn't have to be "on" for the women in the house's pleasure 24/7.  No wonder Jubilee feels so uncomfortable; the girls are seriously being obnoxious for no reason at all.

Personally, if I saw someone upset and withdrawn, I would try to ask if everything was okay rather than basically talking cr*p about them to their face.  It's so unbecoming.  The one twin (who made the rude comment about Olivia) is especially bad.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:37 pm

Most of those bitches are pissing me off majorly now. Just go steal Ben yourself and focus on your own relationship. FFS. I can't believe how much time they waste gossiping about one person.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 47 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 36 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 3 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+62
dandelioninspring
Longhornfan
bleuberry
bilolo
Mommyof2