SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 3 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 45 of 47 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46, 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 3 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 45 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 3 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Idlemess Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:53 pm

That's if she thinks she can handle it. Last night Jubilee was kind of defensive and explanatory in her tweets. I, frankly, did not see the need but I like her for her sarcasm however dry.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 3 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 45 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 3 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:58 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
Idlemess wrote:Robert Mills (tweets) seems to be "promoting" Jubilee quite a bit by saying nice and positive things last night.

Us Weekly is promoting Jubilee as the next Bachelorette as well.

I also noticed that was the first thing they had Jason say on after buzz. I kind of feel she's the female Marquel, where they are using a very likable POC to create buzz but will ultimately go with the same old bland choice. She also leaves at f11, which makes me think she'll lose momentum by March. Their "diversity" comments are the only thing that make me think she has a chance, although I still think was just BS too.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jan 19, 2016 9:43 pm

nothatgirl wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
Idlemess wrote:Robert Mills (tweets) seems to be "promoting" Jubilee quite a bit by saying nice and positive things last night.

Us Weekly is promoting Jubilee as the next Bachelorette as well.

I also noticed that was the first thing they had Jason say on after buzz. I kind of feel she's the female Marquel, where they are using a very likable POC to create buzz but will ultimately go with the same old bland choice. She also leaves at f11, which makes me think she'll lose momentum by March. Their "diversity" comments are the only thing that make me think she has a chance, although I still think was just BS too.
IA. I also think they are just using that momentum for now but by the time F6 comes along they will be discussing someone else. I think this show is full of it and will do what the always do - rinse, recycle, repeat.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:17 pm

Just a little side note.....I found this while looking on a Survivor message board. This is the sorority that was on Bachelor Live last night. She is a contestant on the upcoming Survivor. He name is Julie Sokolowski. She is the one circled in red.

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 3 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 45 569ec770add6a0.36653785_r

http://survivorsucks.yuku.com/topic/121121/Potential-S32-Contestant-Julia-Sokolowski?page=4

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 20, 2016 2:57 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHX6OMFHQJs

How cute!!

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:46 am

eversotrue wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHX6OMFHQJs

How cute!!
That was cute!
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Jan 20, 2016 6:35 am

Now I want some ice cream!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by dandelioninspring Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:50 am

Hi everyone! This is my first post in the US Bach Pages (I'm a bit lost around here so tell me if I'm doing something wrong or something) but I am actually really enjoying this season so far.

I'm from Aus and have been really loving the Aus Bachelor/Bachelorette, but have typically found the US version to be waaaaayyyy overdramatic and the leads either super sleazy or just boring. But Ben reminds me so much of the type of leads we have over here and in NZ. Same with Lauren B and Amanda.

I felt so bad for Jubilee last night - I hope they all apologise to her when they find out some context!!!
dandelioninspring
dandelioninspring

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 20, 2016 3:13 pm

^^Thanks for joining the US Bach threads! Totally agree that Ben, Lauren, and Amanda remind me of the AU leads/contestants. Probably why they are my faves. I can already tell I'm going to like you - Jim halpert is my favorite TV character ever!

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Thu Jan 21, 2016 3:48 am

Ok finally watching!!

Gah, Lauren B is so pretty. But pretty in the way that her high cheekbones could have made her into one of those "pretty stuck up model b*tches" look... but she's NOT. She has such a calm demeanor. I wonder if she's an introvert? She seems kinda homey and enjoys the simple things. She likes the really kind guys. I think they're both lucky to have found each other. Both are ridiculously good looking.. I know girls who want to find that kind/sensitive guy, but a lot of those guys aren't the best looking and you'll have to dig a bit deeper.

Omg.. how much did Caila drink during the day? Cause she's already crying.. it must be torture to stay in a house and only focused on this guy. But her ITM cry sounds a little more rehearsed and wouldnt surprise me if it was for the role of the next 'ette.

Group date 1 girls.. Jami seems like a fun friend. Same with Lauren H! Olivia has a really big mouth..dont know how many times i've said that. It's like half hour in and I'm bored... until the toes situation. OMG. Now I'm dying.

Jubilee..aww. I relate to her in some ways. Feel bad that she's so nervous and has a bit of a guard up. I think it was Jami that said "She's just an awkward taco today" -- I think if I were a girl in the house, I'd notice that she's just different, but wouldnt know why. These girls are going crazy though.. I can already tell.

So much drama.. dont care. Lol @ Olivia's cankles story.

I'm disappointed in Becca. Her comments just don't make sense. She's been on this show before. She should know that producers set that massage table up with Jubilee and Ben. Gah and Amber. OH MY GOD. Why would she say what she said IN FRONT of Ben? Ben was such a gentleman about it. I bet he would have snatched Amber's rose right back if he could (too bad he's too nice). No wonder she gets canned next episode.

Lace has redeemed herself. I hope she comes back to Paradise and redeems herself even more. <3

Gahh, its so hard to like any of these girls except for Lauren B or Amanda. Where are seasons like Sean's girls? I think I still consider them my fave group of girls.

Note: its 11:47 and I started watching at 8:30... someone help me laugh out loud i even FF some parts too..

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 21, 2016 4:03 am

Lauren seems like a a bit of an introvert to me too, actually! She even said she was a bit more reserved. It would explain why she's never involved in any drama and why she and Amanda are so close.  She seems like such a great match with Ben, as she seems laid-back, easy going, and into the simple life just like him. I really hope they work out since this is the first bachelor couple ever I'm shipping!

I agree that the only girls who are really coming off likable to me are Lauren and Amanda! Jojo and Becca just came off as such mean girls and Caila has that rehearsed vibe that's a bit off-putting. I agree that Sean had the best girls.

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Thu Jan 21, 2016 4:12 am

nothatgirl wrote:Lauren seems like a a bit of an introvert to me too, actually! She even said she was a bit more reserved. It would explain why she's never involved in any drama and why she and Amanda are so close.  She seems like such a great match with Ben, as she seems laid-back, easy going, and into the simple life just like him. I really hope they work out since this is the first bachelor couple ever I'm shipping!

I agree that the only girls who are really coming off likable to me are Lauren and Amanda! Jojo and Becca just came off as such mean girls and Caila has that rehearsed vibe that's a bit off-putting. I agree that Sean had the best girls.

Her and Amanda have softer demeanors in their speaking voice. Lauren also said she was a planner. It'll be interesting to see her emotional as well. I usually don't like spoiled F1's, but I'm finding myself really liking her. Alsooo cute when Ben was like practically smitten with her and like "how has no guy snatched you already?" (something along those lines). He's really impressed. It's also really weird just how different he is with her and as viewers we already see it or TPTB aren't shy about hiding her.

I'm guess I shouldnt be that surprised about Becca and Jojo.. and Caila is a little rehearsed but she's probably doing a better job at getting the next 'ette gig laugh out loud. I wish they would clone Lauren B for the next 'ette.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 47 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46, 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 3 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+62
dandelioninspring
Longhornfan
bleuberry
bilolo
Mommyof2