SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Anniversary Special - February 14th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 14 of 56 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 35 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Anniversary Special - February 14th -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Anniversary Special - February 14th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Fri Feb 05, 2016 7:28 pm

Maybe more have sneaky sex than the audience realizes, so it's not that big of a deal.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Anniversary Special - February 14th -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Anniversary Special - February 14th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Linds911 Fri Feb 05, 2016 7:29 pm

Ugh. So his talk with Andi will be in the Top 5 then. The Bachelor 20 - Anniversary Special - February 14th -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 14 1838857674

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

The Bachelor 20 - Anniversary Special - February 14th -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 14 8367-910 The Bachelor 20 - Anniversary Special - February 14th -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 14 I_got_13 The Bachelor 20 - Anniversary Special - February 14th -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 14 E5kqdm15 The Bachelor 20 - Anniversary Special - February 14th -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 14 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Feb 05, 2016 8:17 pm

nothatgirl wrote:My guess for the rest of the top 10 (not in any particular order):

1. Jason tells Melissa he has feelings for Molly
2. Brad dumps both his F2
3. Nick asks Andi why she made love to him
4. Nick and Kaitlyn have sex
5. Brooks leaves Des
6. Emily tells Kalon to get the F out
7. Tierra's "I can't control my eyebrow"
8. Ben/Courtney go skinny dipping
9. Andi calls out Juan Pablo after their FS
10. Jillian's suprise proposal from Reid or Ed leaving/returning  

Scored one for you! clapping!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:08 pm

laugh out loud ... just thinking now about kaitlyn and sex with Nick... if Andi's ATFR with Nick is on the list then I can see Kaitlyn mad that she isn't closer to #1 on the list! After all, she tried so hard to do something different with him cheeky

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:17 pm

Lol at that write up. Biased much?!

The Bachelor 20 - Anniversary Special - February 14th -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 14 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:31 pm

bleuberry wrote:Lol at that write up. Biased much?!

No kidding! She goes on about how horribly people treated Kaitlyn and then the next sentence she is name-calling Nick.
But then this is Kristen, editor-in-chief for Yahoo, and if anyone is a journalist it is she cheeky
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Feb 05, 2016 10:51 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:laugh out loud ... just thinking now about kaitlyn and sex with Nick... if Andi's ATFR with Nick is on the list then I can see Kaitlyn mad that she isn't closer to #1 on the list! After all, she tried so hard to do something different with him cheeky

Oh I bet she did something different with him. I'm just not sure any of us really want to know about it. cantstopl

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 06, 2016 12:31 am

Kashathediva wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:laugh out loud ... just thinking now about kaitlyn and sex with Nick... if Andi's ATFR with Nick is on the list then I can see Kaitlyn mad that she isn't closer to #1 on the list! After all, she tried so hard to do something different with him cheeky

Oh I bet she did something different with him. I'm just not sure any of us really want to know about it. cantstopl

She sure did! Well one thing that we know of, K said I love you to Nick, as per Nick in the limo, where as Andi NEVER SAID I LOVE YOU! as per ATFR

In the words of bluwavz, cheeky

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 06, 2016 1:49 pm

I should have figured they would include this since they showed it in the bachelor live show. It just doesn't seem as dramatic with all the crazy that's happened since! Did either of those girls go far?

#9 - Jesse Palmer fumbles a name
https://www.yahoo.com/tv/bachelor-best-moments-jesse-palmer-wrong-name-130958725.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:02 pm

I am surprised so many people chose Brad as their favorite Bachelor. I felt he couldn't put two sentences together - definitely not as bad as Chris Soules though. He was respectful but he talks so slow - put my to sleep! I"ll vote with Nutty - Andrew Firestone hands down was my favorite! Depending on Ben's season ends, he may be a close second.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by tennischick80 Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:42 pm

I think I like Sean - favorite bachelor!
tennischick80
tennischick80

Female Posts : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:54 pm

Norcalgal wrote:I am surprised so many people chose Brad as their favorite Bachelor. I felt he couldn't put two sentences together - definitely not as bad as Chris Soules though. He was respectful but he talks so slow - put my to sleep!  I"ll vote with Nutty - Andrew Firestone hands down was my favorite! Depending on Ben's season ends, he may be a close second.

I love Andrew too. He was the best. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 56 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 35 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Anniversary Special - February 14th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+72
IWouldMarryAshleyI
Idlemess
MVMom39forever
TrishB
yrkiemommy