SELECT CONTENT

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 73 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 73 Empty Re: Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Linds911 Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:11 pm

Meh blog/YT l it's pretty much the same thing to me cause she will have to update it all the time, only this time it's her voice and not just written words. How will she keep up with both? Not that I care just a wonder laugh out loud

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 73 8367-910 Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 73 I_got_13 Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 73 E5kqdm15 Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 73 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 73 Empty Re: Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:07 pm

I have to give major kudos to Robert for having a relationship with Becca knowing that she is a virgin and intends to remain so until marriage! Most guys would not go along with that or they might go along for a while, but then become frustrated. Good on him! Jmho.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Dec 06, 2016 8:01 pm

^^ Is this Becca's first long term, (seemingly) real relationship? Maybe she'll change her mind (or already has). Also, they are new, so there is still time for Robert to get frustrated and back out here. laugh out loud Alternatively, if they are for real in love (who knows, I don't know), sometimes i think the people who wait tend to rush to marriage faster than those that don't.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Dec 06, 2016 8:50 pm

Becca is a Christian and therefore she feels it is important to wait for marriage. Most people don't broadcast that they are a virgin as it can be an embarrasing topic. My point was that Robert knows what he is walking into up front, so basically he is aware that she isn't going to just give up her "V" card easily. I have always admired that about Becca. She is willing to wait for her husband.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:57 pm

Good question about first long term relationship. I have no idea if she ever had a boyfriend.

If it's true love IMO it won't matter to the guy. Strictly my opinion. They've been hanging out together for awhile now, Robert would have bailed if that was important to him. I admire him for it not being an issue. I always thought he was a sweet guy and Becca confirmed it even more by thanking him for his patience with her.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:06 pm

She's always said the only other guy she's ever really dated was Dez Duron, which seemed like an on-and-off thing for many years where he just wanted to be friends.

Also, looking at Robert and Dez, becca clearly has a type!

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:10 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:I have to give major kudos to Robert for having a relationship with Becca knowing that she is a virgin and intends to remain so until marriage!  Most guys would not go along with that or they might go along for a while, but then become  frustrated.  Good on him!  Jmho.
This amazes me, simply amazes me, honestly. Good for Robert to value Becca above having a sexual relationship for however long until they marry.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:13 pm

Oh right, I forgot about that guy. Thanks @nothatgirl

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:21 pm

Well she had that on-off relationship with Dez Duron for 4 years or so, but they are childhood friends so I think they always had more of a friendly vibe rather than romantic, since she claimed she'd never been in love.

I do think wanting to wait until marriage scares off a lot of guys, since even if you're fine not having sex for a couple of years it doesn't mean you're necessarily willing to tie the knot before giving it a go. It's a bit of a leap of faith, which might become a viable option once you are in love, but many probably don't even want to get to that point once they learn what's involved. Friendship can turn into love though and then you just have to deal with it. I give Becca credit for sticking to her views, though she's certainly free to change her mind also, if she so wishes.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Fri Dec 09, 2016 10:05 pm

I'm so glad Becca launched her YouTube channel , but has yet to post an actual video. dizzy
Her first video will prob be her in Hawaii modeling for Billabong...

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Dec 09, 2016 10:11 pm

Why the f do you have a launch when there's nothing to actually launch? So incredibly stupid.

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 73 87b72b10 Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 73 86669110 Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 73 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Fri Dec 09, 2016 10:19 pm

Exactly, she should have at least put up a makeup tutorial, or vlog or just SOMETHING

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+88
umngirl
blueblues
elena.shayk
StacyNor
Crazylady29