SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 7 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 38 of 53 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 45 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

10NewsAt11 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 7 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 38 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 7 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Feb 16, 2016 1:16 am

I'm not a Becca fan, but I think that if she was really auditioning for the Bachelorette, she would have never made those tweets afterwards, especially the one to RS. I also think she would have come across much more graceful and accepting, rather than pissed. I think it was her genuine reaction.

My guess is that she was allowed to talk to her family, who told her that the HTD was 100% confirmed. JMO.

Back to top Go down

10NewsAt11 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 7 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 38 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 7 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by tennischick80 Tue Feb 16, 2016 1:20 am

Alanna wrote:I disagree Ben and Jojo are acting. These people aren't actors, it's infinitely more advantageous to get Jojo into this thing for real to get good reactions, same for Ben and same for everyone else. It's the bubble for sure but right now (now as in during filming), I think it was extremely real to her and Ben, and he knew what he was doing, but probably delusioned himself into believing he's innocent and it's part of the journey. Just like many/most leads before him.

That's probably why at the end, he just loses it and melts down (a la Mesnick)...so much emotion pent up that he's had to juggle so many conflicting p.o.v. He's a sensitive boy...and it takes it toll. He probably was so glad for it all to be over.
I can see where his feelings for Lauren just ran away from him after this point. I really hope they're the real deal because I've loved watching them so far!
tennischick80
tennischick80

Female Posts : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Feb 16, 2016 1:21 am

Yes Lauren my cheeks hurt from smiling too! That was so cute. Ben around the kids is adorable to watch.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  10NewsAt11 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 7 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 38 1f49c

10NewsAt11 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 7 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 38 8367-910 10NewsAt11 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 7 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 38 I_got_13 10NewsAt11 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 7 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 38 E5kqdm15 10NewsAt11 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 7 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 38 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by tennischick80 Tue Feb 16, 2016 1:21 am

Good night, all! XOXo
tennischick80
tennischick80

Female Posts : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Feb 16, 2016 1:26 am

I haven't seen the episode yet, but I have to comment on the families going after the lead. When your sister signs up on a reality tv show to date a guy who will date 20+ other girls, you've got no room to be outraged at the guy for dating those 20+ girls. Be outraged at your sister for doing the show in the first place. 

And while I'm at it, if you've been cheated on in a previous relationship, the smart move is NOT to sign up on a tv show to date a guy who'll date 20+ women, and think your trust issues will be solved, and you can trust that guy. 

This is why I can't fully believe JoJo. Her back story isn't genuine at all IMO, it reeks audition.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Feb 16, 2016 1:29 am

10NewsAt11 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 7 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 38 CbTDbnQWcAAdvK7
Jordyn Taylor ‏@jordynhtaylor
Ben's dad for next Bachelor, tbh #TheBachelor
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Feb 16, 2016 1:33 am

10NewsAt11 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 7 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 38 CbTECmIW4AArLnn
When you think you're going to impress your BF with a cool ~boat move~ but it backfires horribly #TheBachelor
giggling
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 16, 2016 1:35 am

Fingersandtoes wrote:I haven't seen the episode yet, but I have to comment on the families going after the lead. When your sister signs up on a reality tv show to date a guy who will date 20+ other girls, you've got no room to be outraged at the guy for dating those 20+ girls. Be outraged at your sister for doing the show in the first place. 

And while I'm at it, if you've been cheated on in a previous relationship, the smart move is NOT to sign up on a tv show to date a guy who'll date 20+ women, and think your trust issues will be solved, and you can trust that guy. 

This is why I can't fully believe JoJo. Her back story isn't genuine at all IMO, it reeks audition.

I don't necessarily disagree. I think that Jojo did sign up for the show originally to get the lead (like many do), but I also think she genuinely started having feelings for Ben and "fell in love with him" (as much as you can fall in love in this setting and time).

In terms of family going after the lead - I guess for me, I think that there are limits. Yes, the lead has to lead on the #2 until the day she/he gets dumped. But, I think that pulling out the ILY and possible sex is going too far. It's not in any contract to do that. I do think that there is a bit of "brainwashing" that goes on. Jojo knew that Lauren was his #1; she had seen firsthand Ben focusing on her and their chemistry, but Ben and TPTB were able to convince her to not pull away. And, I'm sure TPTB convinced Ben to not pull away from Jojo, even though he really liked Lauren. It's hard for family to watch, I'm sure, where they can see the person being manipulated and lied to. It's not entirely Ben's fault, but he's the easiest person to blame. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Feb 16, 2016 1:37 am

10NewsAt11 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 7 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 38 CbTGQR4UUAAoiuE
No pressure Lauren, but prove to Ben you can effectively mother all of these children simultaneously #TheBachelor
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Feb 16, 2016 1:42 am

10NewsAt11 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 7 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 38 CbTKq-6WAAEa1b0
https://twitter.com/jordynhtaylor
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Tue Feb 16, 2016 1:43 am

I thought that Lauren was great with the kids and obviously so was Ben. Seems to be a stark contrast, based on preview, next week with Amanda's kids, laugh out loud. Big difference when the kids are yours Ben.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 16, 2016 1:44 am

^^ It's also just easier to be around kids when you're playing around, rather than actually taking care of them. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 53 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 45 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 7 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+68
mysthelma
moonchild
Julz91
Rolly
BaseballQueen