SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 4 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 25 of 25 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 4 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 25 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 4 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Happyspirit Thu Nov 03, 2016 5:15 pm

I'd personally like to see couples that are more mature. It's like watching kids really. Kids still don't know what they want out of life. They kept saying the same things over and over. I found this season a little boring for that reason. Great people and wonderful couples just tell me something about your day instead of Nick needs to open up or Lilian never pays attention to me...We know already!

Happyspirit

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 4 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 25 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 4 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by jlccaz Sat Nov 05, 2016 2:40 pm

Public service announcement to any curious internet posters, well stated here:
https://www.eff.org/issues/cda230

Administrators should host whatever conversation it pleases them to read, tolerate, moderate, sponsor, etc., 100%.

But for the viewers here, I'm with "MAFSMinority" -- actual legal risks?? Overblown.

That said, posters who defame, libel, slander are accountable individually, and no one wants to be drawn into those sorts of fights, fair enough ... but still, real world? I'm with MAFSMinority. Also, candidly, not a policy that's applied without a healthy dose of b-i-a-s if one were to make a study. There I said it!

Ironically, a heavy-handed editing approach (routinely deleting/modifying posts) has been held to defeat the statutory immunity, because it begins to convert the editor into a Speaker himself/herself.

End PSA.
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:29 pm

jlccaz wrote:Public service announcement to any curious internet posters, well stated here:
https://www.eff.org/issues/cda230

Administrators should host whatever conversation it pleases them to read, tolerate, moderate, sponsor, etc., 100%.  

But for the viewers here, I'm with "MAFSMinority" -- actual legal risks?? Overblown.  

That said, posters who defame, libel, slander are accountable individually, and no one wants to be drawn into those sorts of fights, fair enough ... but still, real world?   I'm with MAFSMinority. Also, candidly, not a policy that's applied without a healthy dose of b-i-a-s if one were to make a study.  There I said it!  

Ironically, a heavy-handed editing approach (routinely deleting/modifying posts) has been held to defeat the statutory immunity, because it begins to convert the editor into a Speaker himself/herself.  

End PSA.

I think GuardianAngel and the other Admin faced a certain level of threat after season 2 to enforce this rule. I don't think it was created from the blues. I remember there was less to no censorship during season 2. There is always a reason for a drastic change.

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Sat Nov 12, 2016 4:48 pm

The mafs group sponsored an event in Miami today whereby they distributed food and survival packs to the homeless. They even arranged for a barber to give haircuts to the homeless. There was a list on amazon.com through which anyone could donate items, it they wanted be a part of this event. By all accounts, it was a huge success. All of them attended: Sonia, Nick, Lilly, Tom, Derek and Heather. Even Nick's mom and her boyfriend came. If you check their twitter accounts, they all posted pix. Very heartwarming.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1858

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Nov 12, 2016 6:12 pm

That is wonderful! Thanks @provenceguy! At the end of the day they are all good people after all.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71280

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 25 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 4 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+44
lorijbaker
cantstopwatchin
momof2dogs
Joy15
Siamanx