SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 4 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 2 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 4 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 4 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Fri 4 Mar 2016 - 17:47

I'm posting this link again which says at the bottom filming was to start late January early February. Alanna let us know they were talking about it in the Chicago media. Now with the Chicago article, which cricket pointed out, mentions Season 4, I'd like to know what happened to Miami.

http://theashleysrealityroundup.com/2015/12/17/married-at-first-sight-season-4-info-when-where-the-next-seasons-weddings-take-place/

Alanna wrote:They're casting in Chicago! All over the local media. It's my home turf so I'm excited for the local train wreck.

By the way, sounds like Logan isn't returning either. Boo!

cricket40 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Thanks Alanna.

http://wgntv.com/2016/03/04/tv-show-married-at-first-sight-casting-singles-in-chicago/

It doesn't say which season this is for. I'm assuming season 5 since 4 is Miami and I thought the Miami couples were married, or maybe we speculated they were married.

This show gives me a headache. laugh out loud

The first paragraph in the article says the Chicago location is Season 4.  What happened to Miami?

Chicagoans will soon have the chance to marry a complete stranger and be part of the fourth season of the hit TV show “Married at First Sight”.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 4 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 4 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by latergator Sun 6 Mar 2016 - 6:16

not sure that this means anything or not, but this was posted on FB from Dr. Pepper. from this it appears that Miami is a go for season 4.

Married At First Sight - Season 4 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 Screen10

Married At First Sight - Season 4 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 Pepper12
latergator
latergator

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun 6 Mar 2016 - 8:07

Thanks gator. That looks positive. I wonder how far along they are into the filming schedule.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jlccaz Mon 7 Mar 2016 - 10:25

One of the Miami brides dropped out on eve of wedding, and has posted two long twitter posts about her experience and reasoning, the gist of which can be summed up as the fact that it turned out (gasp) to be a "show".  

https://twitter.com/ZariBatista

I don't know how to bring over the two Part 1 and Part 2 (image) tweets, but that's her twitter handle and the tweets in question are right at the top.
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Mon 7 Mar 2016 - 10:35

I admit to watching this trainwreck; all three seasons. By the time it comes on at night, I don't want to watch anything serious.

It really is mindless entertainment and nothing more than another reality show. Why would we expect for it to have any more or less success rate than Bach/ette?
It is good that someone finally spoke up. JMO.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by crazychicken Wed 8 Jun 2016 - 15:49

I watch hoping for success but stay for the trainwreck that eventuates

Season 4 starts July 26th with two new experts, will be interested to see if the matches are better this season and to see Miami

Season 4

crazychicken

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 8 Jun 2016 - 16:38

I'll be watching. laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed 8 Jun 2016 - 18:16

laugh out loud same here. One of these couples better stay married or else yikes.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Married At First Sight - Season 4 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 1f49c

Married At First Sight - Season 4 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 8367-910 Married At First Sight - Season 4 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 I_got_13 Married At First Sight - Season 4 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 E5kqdm15 Married At First Sight - Season 4 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11972

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Thu 9 Jun 2016 - 7:45

If no-one works out on this season, it would seem prudent for the producers to close shop and walk quietly into the sunset, so to speak. JMHO

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Thu 9 Jun 2016 - 12:53

They've already been doing casting on Season 5 in Chicago--so, I hope the show lasts at least that long. It would be nice to see at least another long-lasting couple or two come from it. The show changed a lot after season 1 (loved that season). I am interested how things will be different with just Dr. Pepper from the original experts along with the 2 new ones -- hope it is a good change.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri 1 Jul 2016 - 8:23

TheAshleysReality

As The Ashley previously reported, the fourth season of ‘Married at First Sight’ is heading our way, and now the network has announced a premiere date for the new season, as well as more details about the replacement experts who will be matching the new couples!

As The Ashley told you earlier this year, the new season will take place in Miami. (Casting for this season began in December of last year and the show was filmed sometime around February, from what The Ashley heard.)

The networked announced today that the first of the new season’s 14 episodes will premiere on July 26 on FYI.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Mon 4 Jul 2016 - 10:55

Not directly related to Season for but related to Season Three
David and Vanessa are getting a second chance with a new Bachelor/Bachelorette style dating show: MAFS: 2nd chance.
https://jamieotis.com/2016/07/married-first-sight-second-chances/
Married At First Sight - Season 4 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 David-and-Vanessa-Second-Chances-1024x574
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 4 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+44
lorijbaker
cantstopwatchin
momof2dogs
Joy15
Siamanx