SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 4 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 14 of 25 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 4 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 4 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Sep 03, 2016 11:43 pm

I would. I'm not going to assume those producers are going to have a full understanding of what violates sections of the Penal Code. I'd have it documented, one by one, in writing.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71280

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 4 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 4 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by jlccaz Sat Sep 03, 2016 11:52 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I would. I'm not going to assume those producers are going to have a full understanding of what violates sections of the Penal Code. I'd have it documented, one by one, in writing.

Well obviously I'm being somewhat facetious, and in any event, I genuinely believe a sane person would not apply for this program. IMO there is something reckless and whacked about all of them.
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Sun Sep 04, 2016 5:17 am

^ word Totally agree with your assessment, jlccaz!!

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 04, 2016 1:33 pm

Married At First Sight - Season 4 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 14 3806527698 @jlccaz That too.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jackenzo Sun Sep 04, 2016 7:20 pm

If we don't learn, we repeat the mistakes of the past.  Sunday meditations - keep in mind that all of these people have some kind of issues if they are willing to go on air with their desperate dating tales:
1. Derek's neck kiss of someone he met a half hour ago - really creepy kind of MAFS 2 Sean.  And people did not like Davina either.  Derek is portrayed like a nice guy until he is not.  Heather comes across as upset, whiny and tired.  I don't love either but when the crazy hits the fan I am more scared by the person who stays upbeat & wants to keep trying.
2. Nick P's relationship with his dogs and his seemingly endless promotion of his business.  His hesitancy to express himself with the needy girl (instead of the bossy girl). Reminds me of Ryan R. & Jacklyn.  If they are both sincere (I keep going back & forth on his sincerity - cute pic with her niece vs. endless promos on his social media). I also wonder if Sonia's interview with The Knot gives something away (she uses the past tense). “During my marriage I constantly was looking at myself in terms of what I could change to make the relationship better. It’s easy to look at the other person and point out what’s wrong with them (which I did), but I tried my best to always look at myself, because that’s the only person I could change.” Also on twitter Sonia does not mention Heather.
3. Tom & Lilly - seem like good holiday friends but when real life hits? 1st she is young (even younger than Cortney).  2nd she seems very driven. Career, check; husband, check; kids, check (5 years is good but still she has a plan). Tom likes to surf and his income depends on how much he works? Is that how much he wants to work or how much work he can get.  Although, to do contract work does take some get up and go attitude so maybe I am being a little too judgmental.  And I do appreciate that they went much more realistic on the shared home than Nick & Sonia.  They also share the broken family story.  They seem to mesh the best.  This is the unknown couple.  My money is on them if they can tolerate each other's differences.

**IMO**

Jackenzo

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:00 pm

Heather is bailing. I feel so bad for Derek.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:01 pm

Still no reason, she annoys me.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by fijibeachbum Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:33 pm

Uh oh. Next week doesn't look good for Sonia and Nick. I hope it's just editing, but it looked like she was moving out.
fijibeachbum
fijibeachbum

Female Posts : 197

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:34 pm

@fijibeachbum thanks for the update. I only watched the first 15 minutes.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:39 pm

Well I read on MailOnLine that Nick does not want to consummate the marriage so maybe it is time she move on for sure.

Last edited by reason on Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:55 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Still no reason, she annoys me.

Yes, I'd like to know her reason for bailing so early. She never really said much, or they didn't show much. I guess I don't understand how you can't at least try and stick it out for the 6 weeks?

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:32 am

Why drag something bad out any longer than necessary? Regardless of whose "fault" the break up of Heather and Derek was, it was painfully obvious that she had made up her mind not to stay married. Better to "cut the cord" early on and get it over with than do what David and Ashley did and let it go the whole six weeks. JMHO.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 25 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 4 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+44
lorijbaker
cantstopwatchin
momof2dogs
Joy15
Siamanx