SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 8 - HTD - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 49 of 65 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 57 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 8 - HTD - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 49 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 8 - HTD - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by emusha Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:53 am

I'm excited to watch jojo's mom :laugh out loud:
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 8 - HTD - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 49 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 8 - HTD - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by grace8136 Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:54 am

Kashathediva wrote:Jeeeze did momma just drink straight from the wine bottle??? WTF

We noticed that too and had to rewind. Can not believe she did that! rofl rotfl

What's the story with her parents? That was her mom and her stepdad? Isn't her mom a doctor?

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:55 am

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 8 - HTD - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 49 Cb3XkVJUMAQ6Ccq
Us Weekly Verified account  ‏@usweekly
Listen up CHAD, there's only room on this show for one guy to upset women with roses. #TheBachelor
giggling
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:55 am

grace8136 wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:Jeeeze did momma just drink straight from the wine bottle??? WTF

What's the story with her parents? That was her mom and her stepdad? Isn't her mom a doctor?

Keeps getting better and better no wonder both offsprings are off going for reality tv shows -- maybe the whole family -- namely the mom at the center should audition!
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:55 am

JoJo's family is a total mess. rotfl  Her mom is my spirit animal with the wine bottle though. giggling

Last edited by Diana on Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:57 am

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 8 - HTD - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 49 Cb3SD9MUUAAGr1i
Us Weekly ‏@usweekly
After all, you can't spell "bench" without B-E-N. (Sorry.) #TheBachelor
 The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 8 - HTD - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 49 2498057887
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Feb 23, 2016 1:00 am

I just got home and haven't read any comments yet.
OMG, I watched with 4 other friends and I nearly peed my pants laughing during Jojo's date. Did you see her mom drink straight from the wine bottle?? I thought I was going to die laughing!! And her dad looked like Hitler. And her mom....no words, bless her (botoxed) soul. And the brothers.....OMG, it was TV gold!! rofl rofl

Loved Lolo's date. When Ben start crying with her sister....
 The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 8 - HTD - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 49 Homesteading

I loved Caila's family and her entire date!! It was the first time I really liked Caila.

Amanda's date looked strained.

And BEST. OUTTAKE. EVER!!!

Off to read everyone's thoughts!!!

Last edited by nutty1 on Tue Feb 23, 2016 1:27 am; edited 1 time in total

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 23, 2016 1:03 am

Julie81 wrote:
Mutants? Never. They are all so cute.

Um, they are not mutally exclusive, you know. Mutants can be cute too. laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Tue Feb 23, 2016 1:03 am

Lauren hasn't been single that long?

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 23, 2016 1:03 am

grace8136 wrote:

Her mom's a nurse practitioner. And, that's her biological dad, who's a gastroenterologist. Her brothers are her half-siblings from her mother's previous marriage.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Feb 23, 2016 1:08 am

Are we sure of The date of JoJos HTD? It did not appear to be raining that day at all.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 23, 2016 1:08 am

Duke702 wrote:Lauren hasn't been single that long?

A year. Better than Jojo's 5 months and I won't start in Caila ;)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 65 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 57 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 8 - HTD - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+89
richmondrose
mysthelma
moonchild
jupi
Luvstruck
bl.air
bleuberry
Jolena
2observe
bilolo
Buckeye_Fan