SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 8 - HTD - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 58 of 65 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 61 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ILOVEYOU -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 8 - HTD - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 58 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 8 - HTD - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Feb 23, 2016 10:56 pm

I totally disagree that those three aren't anything but nice and friendly. All the girls like each other and still stay in contact and if that were true we wouldn't see them being friendly and talking to each other after the show has Aired. everyone that has met her or knows her from before has said she is just as friendly as she was on the show.

Back to top Go down

ILOVEYOU -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 8 - HTD - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 58 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 8 - HTD - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by MVMom39forever Tue Feb 23, 2016 11:02 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:I took Lauren's "my person" reference as a nod at the well used phrase from Grey's Anatomy.  I took her to have meant like a best friend type relationship, how Christina and Meridith used it.  Or even similar to the Friends "he's your lobster" meant for each other, true love reference. I didn't see her meaning as an entitlement.  JMOAA.

Yes, exactly! It is a very sweet way to say she found her soulmate. I strongly believe that Ben would tear up to hear her say that about him and do so confidently, as well as happily.

MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Tue Feb 23, 2016 11:04 pm

My people .. My person .. Is a term of endearment .. To reference someone (s) who are at their highest level of love and friendship in ones eyes ..

Unapproachable .. Bitchy .. Uummm .. She was extremely well liked in the house.....

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 23, 2016 11:08 pm

I have to say, I don't really see Lauren as being un-approchable or bitchy. Even Juliet Litman on Bachelor Party podcast, who always talks about how boring she is, said that she's heard from mutual acquaintances that she's super nice. I believe someone who went to HS with her said the same, that she was nice to everyone. Even the way she dealt with the Leah situation - posting an IG post basically forgiving her - tells me she's a nice person. Same with Amanda - she posted on Olivia's IG despite the rude things she said about her. Both girls have RBF's at times, but what are you going to do about that?

In general, this show gives a very one-dimensional edit. I'm sure there's lots about Lauren that we don't know and she probably has flaws and imperfections like the rest of us...but, I personally just haven't seen any evidence of being a mean girl. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 23, 2016 11:10 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:^^^Well the children at the youth center in Warsaw sure seemed to like her and she was equal opportunity in playing with them.

I just don't see what you see whatsoever. She seems super kicked back and happy in flannel to me.

It doesn't matter, I think I am the only who see those things in Lauren. cantstopl

And to be honest, I see she is NOT very comfortable with the children in some shots last episode. I always work with children, and I can sense who does it from the heart, and who does it for the sake of "being a caring person to look good".

Maybe she is just having her ususal RBF as many suggested she has, and she could be the best and nicest person on earth, but these are what I got from what I have been shown. I can't lie to myself and said I don't feel those in her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 23, 2016 11:13 pm

Well I guess I can say the same about jojo. In fact I will say everything that you feel about Lauren I feel about jojo. She acted just the same way in regard to the whole jubilee incident with becca and amber

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 23, 2016 11:15 pm

ForeverLove wrote:Can't the same be said of Jojo and Caila? More Jojo than Caila imo. Jojo has that whiny voice that sound nasty if she wanted to. Just the way she fakely spoke to Chad showed that. Imo.

Well, since I don't compare those girls, so I don't mean to say JoJo / Caila is a better person by saying negative things about Lauren. In fact, those could be applied to EVERY girls to be honest, because we all see/interpret things differently.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 23, 2016 11:19 pm

nvm

Last edited by gatorfan1987 on Tue Feb 23, 2016 11:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 23, 2016 11:20 pm

We all see/interpret/feel things differently.
I can't force anyone to feel/see what I feel/see, I think these are all very subjective towards the contestants, no right or wrong. Just that I don't mention about JoJo or Caila, doesn't mean I think they are better or worse than Lauren. I just don't compare them, that's all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 23, 2016 11:32 pm

I think we don't have to like the same person, regardless she is the one the Lead is obsessed with. I actually tried every single episode to like Lauren, I just can't. And I won't force myself to like her just because she is the spoiled F1. no idea

She may be the best thing on earth, but I don't see any reason that I must have to like her. Some like heroes, some like villians. Some like sweet, some like spicy. I happen to dislike this type of girl, that is all. And this doesn't mean I like JoJo or Caila or other girls better, it simply just means, I don't like what I see in Lauren.

Last edited by peggy0221 on Wed Feb 24, 2016 12:06 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Feb 23, 2016 11:40 pm

This is a discussion thread.
Please review the rules on discussion threads.
Both positive and negative discussions regarding cast are welcome as long as they stay within the site rules.
Also, we do not tell other members how to think. Everyone has their own opinions and generally they are not changed because someone else firmly believes otherwise.
Thank you.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Tue Feb 23, 2016 11:52 pm

I think what I'm missing is why Ben likes her so much. As in why her? The rest of the girls seem equally nice, pretty, caring. And if I'm being shallow, she does have a really big forehead.

I haven't seen anything that differentiates her from the rest of the pack, and maybe that's why she doesn't give some the warm fuzzies.

I like Ben, I've really enjoyed him as the lead.
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 65 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 61 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 8 - HTD - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+89
richmondrose
mysthelma
moonchild
jupi
Luvstruck
bl.air
bleuberry
Jolena
2observe
bilolo
Buckeye_Fan