SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 8 - HTD - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 60 of 65 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ILOVEYOU -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 8 - HTD - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 60 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 8 - HTD - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Lucas15 Wed Feb 24, 2016 8:38 am

eliza3 wrote:As an aside, did anyone else notice that during the scene with JoJo and the roses, when she is upset and walks into the kitchen, there are no dishes in the cupboards, just a few vases, etc on the shelf.    The glass cupboards are completely empty.   So to me that is not JoJo's apartment she was in.  If not, then how did Chad know where to drop off the flowers?  Total setup!

source:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epKu2D6E_NU   starts at 4:16

Yep.

Here's another interesting part of that portion of the HTD - it starts here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epKu2D6E_NU&list=PLdp5SNBhNKqx87lh47LDQ-aCKPzzDO86X&index=11 and spills into the next segment.

So we hear the conversation between JoJo on the phone with her ex and this is what we hear JoJo saying to him:

JoJo: "Hi. I don't really know what to say. I don't know. There was so many times that you walked away and didn't look back not even when when I begged you to stay - and now you're doing this? Now?"
Chad: "and I love you so much"
JoJo: "But you didn't when we were together"
Chad: "if you're done with me, tell me right now"
click (JoJo hangs up because Ben is at the door)
Then we hear JoJo explain the conversation to Ben and this is what she says to Ben:

JoJo: "When I walked up today I see flowers at my door - there was a letter with the flowers and I thought they were from you. So I came here and started to read this letter and at first I still thought it was you and reading through it it wasn't from you - it was from an ex who I guess this whole time has been having realizations and - I don't really know ...

This last week I've had a lot of time to think about things and coming in thinking those are from you and then sitting down and having it be from someone who's not relevant in my life right now and just -- it angered me so I felt like I needed to [????] into that so I called him - just now - and I told him how happy I was and that everything that him and I have gone through and been through together is done and in the past and there's no going back to that.

I just want you to know that I think the reason why that letter made me so upset is because I'm just the happiest I've ever been and I don't want you to think for a second that my feelings are elsewhere 'cause they're not and that's why I made that phone call - so that it could end."

Now - either JoJo lied to Ben because we never saw her tell her ex what she tells Ben she said, or the show edited out her saying that to her ex to make it look like she lied to Ben, or the show didn't show her saying that to her ex because she later said it to Ben and twice is just too much. Or - what IMO is the most likely option - this entire scene was just made for TV with little semblance of reality.

JMHO

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

ILOVEYOU -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 8 - HTD - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 60 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 8 - HTD - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Feb 24, 2016 12:29 pm

The other thing is, Jojo's and Ben's date was actually cancelled with Jojo showing Ben around . Side note , that's two of Jojo's dates that have been cancelled . giggling

They needed filler film. To me the only one in on it was Jojo not Ben. If Jojo and Ben were not supposed to be at her fake apartment because they were prancing around town, how did Chad know to send flowers to that fake apartment ? IMHO , if Jojo can fake that albeit it badly , she can fake love for Ben in varying degrees. I think she's the one that got caught up in the process and bubble and it became more or less of a competition . You hear her saying in a preview , I can't believe anyone would have what Ben and I have. The FRC will be her wake up call and blindside .

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Wed Feb 24, 2016 12:38 pm

So I apparently missed something somewhere since I am now reading for the first time that Jo Jo's apartment was fake!1!! Where and when was this discovered? Where does she really live?

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Wed Feb 24, 2016 12:41 pm

Bet2Win wrote:I think what I'm missing is why Ben likes her so much.   As in why her?

As no one of us is inside Ben's mind I think that's a difficult question for any of us to answer; it may actually be difficult for Ben to answer in any kind of rational way.

I found this article in Psychology Today that had this to say about love (along with many other interesting opinions that make it worth reading, IMO):

Deborah Anapol Ph.D. wrote:Love is bigger than you are. You can invite love, but you cannot dictate how, when, and where love expresses itself. You can choose to surrender to love, or not, but in the end love strikes like lightening, unpredictable and irrefutable. You can even find yourself loving people you don't like at all. Love does not come with conditions, stipulations, addenda, or codes. Like the sun, love radiates independently of our fears and desires.

So maybe the answer as to why her is simply - just because that was where lightning struck.
JMHO

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Feb 24, 2016 12:46 pm

Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:10 pm

I did too. I think some were questioning because her glass cabinets looked empty.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:14 pm

It is Jojo's apartment. At least the walls are the exact same colour and the windows look similar too.

Watching that clip back, I don't think she was in on the ex nonsense, unless she's a really good actress. When she started reading the purposely misleading letter, you could see a hint of confusion on her face when it read "we did everything together", but she continued reading and then it got even more strange, so she read the name and she immediately jumped up and started talking to the producers. She looked genuinely pissed to me. She also looked upset when she started the phone call, but I'm sure the ex told her on the phone that it was setup because her tears when Ben got there seemed fake. That's why we didn't see the end of the phone call either.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by jupi Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:15 pm

So I just finished watching the whole episode (I only saw Lauren's HTD previously), and can I just say that JoJo's mom made the show for me laugh out loud My favorite moments:

- JoJo: I just don't want to get hurt.
 JoJo's mom: You're not going to get hurt, you're beautiful.

- JoJo: There's three other girls still involved.
 JoJo's mom: Oh.

- Drinking straight from the wine bottle (with JoJo's dad quickly telling her to put it down, probably because he remembered the cameras were rolling)

- Standing at the door and kind of spying on Ben and JoJo when they were leaving the house

I also thought it was nice of her to stand up for Ben when the brothers were confronting him, saying it wasn't easy for him

ILOVEYOU -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 8 - HTD - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 60 27dmB0k
"You're my person."  heartbeat  

jupi

Female Posts : 218

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:30 pm

Here's the apartment:

ILOVEYOU -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 8 - HTD - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 60 Jojosp10
My SC

It's definitely the same as the one in the recent snapchat, IMO. Looks like some older converted building to me. That's probably why her front door seemed like an entrance to something other than an apartment.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:33 pm

Maybe her cabinets were bare because she away filming? Just a thought.
She could be like Carrie Bradshaw of SITC, who said she used her oven for storage! giggling

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:34 pm

Also if she used to live with  her boyfriend she might have moved in only very shortly before the show...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:37 pm

Love me some Carrie B. I'm ok with it being her real apartment . Point is , it's interesting that wasn't the original plan to be at her apt, and this is how they used film to create a scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 65 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 8 - HTD - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+89
richmondrose
mysthelma
moonchild
jupi
Luvstruck
bl.air
bleuberry
Jolena
2observe
bilolo
Buckeye_Fan