SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Page 15 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

instamood - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 15 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by veg_out Sat Feb 20, 2016 8:58 pm

KBiegs88 wrote:Lauren and her dad having a talking about Ben..
https://twitter.com/bachelorabc/status/701184167610986496

What an adorable dad! The previews for this date remind me of JP's HTD where Ashley teared up a bit talking to his mom about being "smitten with her son." You can tell the depth of feelings that each of these two have just by the emotion that they display when talking about the other person. PINKHEART
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

instamood - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 15 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by Idlemess Sat Feb 20, 2016 9:04 pm

I'm with you Veg, he's so cute and adorable. I can just pinch his cheeks but there're already pink. Daddy wants his Lolo's heart safe.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 20, 2016 9:06 pm

Idlemess wrote:I was hoping the friends following Lauren would be under the radar. Ben let the cat out by tagging his friends. Some of those ppl on IG have no filters

...or they could be following her because they met and liked her ;)

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Sat Feb 20, 2016 9:06 pm

Lauren is so in love with him and you can really tell, brings tears to my eyes! I love how real and natural she is! And her dad seems super sweet.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Sat Feb 20, 2016 9:24 pm

I hope we see her mom too. Weird she's not in any previews. Doesn't mean she's not there though.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 20, 2016 9:27 pm

i love you avi Julie! i remember watching one of the bachelor lives with jason and molly and jason was asked if he had any secret signals that he would give the girls that he was really interested in and imo the side kisses that ben gives Lauren on her face and forehead are his signals since i really haven't seen him do that to anyone else.

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Sat Feb 20, 2016 9:29 pm

gatorfan1987 wrote:i love you avi Julie! i remember watching one of the bachelor lives with jason and molly and jason was asked if he had any secret signals that he would give the girls that he was really interested in and imo the side kisses that ben gives Lauren on her face and forehead are his signals since i really haven't seen him do that to anyone else.

Thank you! They are pretty adorable! I agree. I've not seen him touch and kiss the other girls the way he does Lauren. It's just different.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Sun Feb 21, 2016 12:05 am

bradee conley now follows Jojo and Caila.
The others still follow only Lauren. It will be interesting to see if others "cover up"and add Caila and Jojo to their list of people they follow.

Seems like more evidence that Lauren is Ben's choice and that his friends may have met her.
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Feb 21, 2016 12:47 am

That's what I was eluding to earlier with the IG comments calling it out and now we see at least one of the friends following the other two contestants... Like they just discovered them laugh out loud.

Social media once again proving ppl need to point things out.

Idlemess
Idlemess

Back to top Go down

Post by charmained Sun Feb 21, 2016 12:52 am

mtnlvr55 wrote:bradee conley now follows Jojo and Caila.
The others still follow only Lauren. It will be interesting to see if others "cover up"and add Caila and Jojo to their list of people they follow.

Seems like more evidence that Lauren is Ben's choice and that his friends may have met her.

I really wish the other fans did not point it out. I kinda wished only US, Team Lauren, know about this. Now they know we're onto them and will follow the other ladies to keep cover... and I just want them to follow Lauren!

DANG IT, YOU'RE CUTE!
#HigginBushnell #BenLoFever #TheyAreMyPersons
cheerleader
charmained
charmained

Female Posts : 198

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Feb 21, 2016 1:29 am

That fine Charm, you did a great job of actually bringing it to our attention first. It's the nature of the beast with SM...a bull in a china shop; everyone knows.

Now what's even better is to see what else you can discover.

Idlemess
Idlemess

Back to top Go down

Post by AmoreBella Sun Feb 21, 2016 2:40 am

Here is another picture of Ben with his friends

https://www.instagram.com/p/BCB2zV_orRA/

AmoreBella

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

+92
benandlaurenb4ever
allicat
colie079
Ariela
Seo2