SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 9 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 3 of 68 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 35 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 9 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 9 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mindless Wed Feb 24, 2016 3:51 pm

I wonder if he sends Caila home before the RC, if she shows up at his place.

Do we know whose FD was filmed first, JoJo's or Lauren's? I have some vague memory of a helicopter flying around a day or two after Caila's date, so that might mean JoJo's was first. If he told JoJo ILY first, then it would explain why he looked a bit teary-eyed telling Lauren.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 9 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 9 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by casjacknick Wed Feb 24, 2016 3:54 pm

So if he sends Caila home when she visits will we have one of those awkward non rose ceremonies where he's like I still need to know if you want to stay to Jojo and Lauren? Will he admit I have said I love you to both of you, so there's that.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by NCGalBecca Wed Feb 24, 2016 3:59 pm

Oh heavens..if he confesses at the RC that he said it to both of them..that would be a first but it reads like the shocker happens while talking to Lauren.

One faces the future with one's past. - Pearl Buck
NCGalBecca
NCGalBecca

Female Posts : 1904

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Feb 24, 2016 4:01 pm

I think the shocker is just that Ben says he's been in love with Lauren for a while. If they are showing Lauren's date first, then they can't show him telling her that he also told JoJo he loves her or anything of the sort, it would be out of order.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Feb 24, 2016 4:05 pm

mindless wrote:I wonder if he sends Caila home before the RC, if she shows up at his place.

Do we know whose FD was filmed first, JoJo's or Lauren's? I have some vague memory of a helicopter flying around a day or two after Caila's date, so that might mean JoJo's was first. If he told JoJo ILY first, then it would explain why he looked a bit teary-eyed telling Lauren.

From the looks of our last updated filming chart it looks like it went Calia, Lauren, Jojo.  Calia and Ben were spotted out on their date on the 7th.  I went and double checked RS to see if he had anything different.  He doesn't have them all laid out in detail, just says Calia's date was spoiled on twitter and then goes on to say normal 3 dates and RC with 1 (Calia) being let go.  So that leaves Lauren in between unless dates were swapped somehow and we didn't/haven't realized it.  But matching the description to the info we have looks like she would have to be the middle date.  no idea

Epi 9  FD   -   Sandal's Royal Plantation / Sandal's Ochi Riviera
11/5-6   Travel          FD's in Jamaica
11/7   FD1  -  Caila, fireworks @11PM - ocean swim - all at Sandal's Royal Plantation
11/8 - FD2 -
11/8  - Caila seen walking around Sandal's Ocho Grand Riviera Resort
11/9 FD3 - heli tour,
11/10 RC - Ballroom at Ochi Riviera closed from before dinner to after midnight - per source
No Discussion - Filming Schedule - Thread

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Wed Feb 24, 2016 4:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by NCGalBecca Wed Feb 24, 2016 4:07 pm

The press release says: Caila, Lauren, JoJo, too.

It mentions JoJo's anxiety so, of course, they make her have the longest wait after that HTD mess.

One faces the future with one's past. - Pearl Buck
NCGalBecca
NCGalBecca

Female Posts : 1904

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Wed Feb 24, 2016 4:12 pm

If she's the middle date then he couldn't possibly tell her "I told Jojo that I love her" right?! Because that would shock me. It must just be her ILY. Which really wouldn't shock me as much as his ILY to Jojo so I am confused.

casjacknick
casjacknick

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Wed Feb 24, 2016 4:26 pm

casjacknick wrote:2. What could Ben reply that will Shock Bachelor Nation and Make Bachelor History???

IMO Lauren will tell Ben that she's been in love with him for a while and the "shocker" will be that Ben tells Lauren that he's been in love with her for a while as well. We saw that statement by Ben in the preview and the edit can trace how Lauren feels all the while back to Warsaw; in show terms that's a while. (In show terms 30 minutes could be a while I guess)

mindless wrote:If they are showing Lauren's date first, then they can't show him telling her that he also told JoJo he loves her or anything of the sort, it would be out of order.

Well if last season of T'Bette is any indication of how they story board a "shocker" they will drag out the suspense of "Will Lauren leave when she finds out what Ben said to JoJo" for as long as they possibly can, and when Lauren does find out it will be a very minor issue - if even an issue - that won't have any effect on the outcome of the season.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Wed Feb 24, 2016 4:31 pm

Lucas thank you for calmly talking me down off the edge. I need to stop reading episode descriptions and blogs it seems. Whew.

casjacknick
casjacknick

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Feb 24, 2016 4:34 pm

At least this release pretty much confirms it's JoJo and Lauren he says he loves since he's apparently "madly in love" with the last two women according to the release IMO.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Wed Feb 24, 2016 4:38 pm

casjacknick wrote:Uhh wow. Okay so... 2 things.
1. Caila probably goes home after visiting Ben yes? I mean if he's said I love you to the other two and she shows up trying to surprise him sounds to me that's when he lets her go. Imo
2. What could Ben reply that will Shock Bachelor Nation and Make Bachelor History???
I don't love you as much as I've been pretending?! That would shock me. Anything else... I guess I'll have to wait and see.

What will shock us is that he is saying it back… I don't think that has happened before on camera, right? And then… he will do it again to another one and shock bachelor nation even more  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 9 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 3806527698

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Feb 24, 2016 4:40 pm

Why are we thinking he tells Lauren about Jojo? Am I missing something?

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 68 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 35 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 9 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+70
bachfan466
Lucas15
Longhornfan
emusha
Idlemess