SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 9 - Discussion - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 64 of 81 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 72 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SmallVictories - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 9 - Discussion - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 64 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 9 - Discussion - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Ash2214 Tue Mar 01, 2016 9:32 am

What a great episode last night laugh out loud

I can't really say that he's an idiot for saying what he did to both girls last night, but I think he's an idiot for saying what he did in the preview for the finale. It's definitely JoJo he says that "I love you" to that looks super emotional and genuine. Bro, shut up.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

SmallVictories - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 9 - Discussion - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 64 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 9 - Discussion - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Ariela Tue Mar 01, 2016 9:32 am

see2love wrote:As someone who isnt a Jojo or Lauren fan, i feel Jojo is more invested in Ben. She actually reminds me of Chris S as someone who has been there and nuturing towards Ben. She has been caring and always checking in with him while I get the impression Lauren just wants to win. She knows Ben has been chasing her all season and is happy to revel in his adoration. Ben will keep chasing her in their relationship going forward and it will be him working to make sure she stays with him.
but with JOjo he will have an equal who is as invested in making the relationship work and last.
Jmo

THIS!

Ariela

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 01, 2016 9:33 am

FYI working on SCs of the preview right now

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Mar 01, 2016 9:34 am

Loving them both  and just being overall confused I can live with. But expressing it to both so freely, 4-5 times, knowing full well that you're about to send one packing in a few days, well that's just crappy. If JoJo tells him off at her rejection, he'll deserve every bit of it IMO.

In the grand scheme, I don't think it's one of those things that'll break Lauren and him, it can be overcome easily I think depending on what they've built since then and will continue to build. But yeah, it still sucks for her to watch.

Hope Lauren is channelling Emily today. Ben better be sending flowers and chocolate stat. laugh out loud

Last edited by bleuberry on Tue Mar 01, 2016 9:35 am; edited 1 time in total

SmallVictories - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 9 - Discussion - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 64 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by tennischick80 Tue Mar 01, 2016 9:35 am

Fingersandtoes wrote:IMO the thing that will 'redeem' Ben in the end will be Lauren and JoJo. They seem to genuinely like each other, and that will save Ben from the wrath. A cute comment like 'I fell a little bit for JoJo too, she's so amazing' from Lauren would cover for Ben a lot. And 'we all saw how head over heels for Lauren Ben was/is' from JoJo will do the same.

True that...I think much of this distress and oh no, how could he ? can be diffused by Lauren and Jojo. Gosh, that boy sure is lucky, and I think he knows it- he's said it. He's grateful. If I see Ben and Lo cutesie and in love after this, then kudos to them!! Being in a committed relationship is hard work.
tennischick80
tennischick80

Female Posts : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Tue Mar 01, 2016 9:44 am

Having rewatched and slept on it .. Some interesting observations .. Just a few .. Not all
- all the ?ILYs .. Huge difference in the emotion behind them .. Lauren's more gente and sweeter and emotional .. JoJo more direct with less emotion .. And word dubbing on a couple of those for sure
- Lauren showing more doubt in upcoming previews .. She has a thumb .. So to speak .. On the possibility that Ben can love 2 .. JoJo more confident .. And a bit snide .. as noted by her facial expressions at the RC
- Ben appears to come a bit clean with Lauren in the previews .. Sitting on the beach .. Will also creat more doubt for Lauren .. As we see with the tears and her comments in the preview
- Bens comment to Lauren about what he has done wrong is very telling
- Lauren .. Ben has the strongest emotional attachment .. JoJo .. Ben has a huge physical attachment

Just some thoughts

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by KBiegs88 Tue Mar 01, 2016 9:48 am

Well he's admitting he's engaged at the end of it all..
https://twitter.com/gma/status/704658427453149184

KBiegs88

Female Posts : 100

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Tue Mar 01, 2016 9:53 am

I'm so happy he can admit it now and he seems happy!!
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by bellehuntley Tue Mar 01, 2016 9:58 am

he seem so happy in that interview which i absolutely love!
bellehuntley
bellehuntley

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post by dyra Tue Mar 01, 2016 9:59 am

Okay he seems so happy so there's nothing to worry about at least ? High clap

SmallVictories - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 9 - Discussion - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 64 OGx1L45

#TeamLaurenB

gif by benandlaurenb4ever
dyra
dyra

Female Posts : 828

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:01 am

KBiegs88 wrote:Well he's admitting he's engaged at the end of it all..
https://twitter.com/gma/status/704658427453149184

Good for him, them? I really cant take him seriously tbh

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:02 am

Well, he seems happy. Did anyone see the full interview? Wonder if he elaborates and says he is happy now.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 81 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 72 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 9 - Discussion - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+98
albean99
Buckeye_Fan
meauxwalk
Bachinfo
KB_Mom
agentcurls
ReneeM
Ladybug82
bronco18
ironcat
nikikass