SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 9 - Discussion - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 65 of 81 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 73 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SmallVictories - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 9 - Discussion - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 65 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 9 - Discussion - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Mar 01, 2016 2:02 pm

bleuberry wrote:Loving them both  and just being overall confused I can live with. But expressing it to both so freely, 4-5 times, knowing full well that you're about to send one packing in a few days, well that's just crappy. If JoJo tells him off at her rejection, he'll deserve every bit of it IMO.

In the grand scheme, I don't think it's one of those things that'll break Lauren and him, it can be overcome easily I think depending on what they've built since then and will continue to build. But yeah, it still sucks for her to watch.

Hope Lauren is channelling Emily today. Ben better be sending flowers and chocolate stat. laugh out loud
Add loubs to that list. giggling giggling

Back to top Go down

SmallVictories - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 9 - Discussion - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 65 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 9 - Discussion - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Mar 01, 2016 2:04 pm

Aww he seems so happy bet it feels like a weights been lifted off his shoulders now that he's allowed to say it

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Mar 01, 2016 2:06 pm

OMG, he looks so happy!!
When was that interview??????????

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Mar 01, 2016 2:07 pm

Ariela wrote:Here's my take:
I think Ben had a difficult time dating this many women, so the only way he could deal with it was to date and feel with ONE at a time. He let himself go as if there were no other people....He fell for LoLo & JoJo but for different reasons. Now he cannot tell which is more real and which is INFATUATION. Perhaps, BOTH are infatuation ? I believe the pressure of this show will make him choose the wrong one.

Nonetheless, I'm not upset no matter what the outcome because I don't think Ben is ready to get married. IMO, he has at least 4-5 years to mature. Right now it's a choice for EASY dating and infatuation. IMO, LoLo is a better choice for that. She and her family are EASIER to be around-the Norman Rockwell family, etc.

Personality-wise, and chemistry-wise, I believe JoJo is the better choice. The family is tough, and ultimately, Ben will NOT want to be part of it. I think he will go with the PRACTICAL and easy dating-LoLo.

Astrology-wise: He's an Aries. JoJo is a SAG, LoLo is an Aquarius, so the better choice for Ben should be JoJo for the long haul. Ben didn't know WHY he was feeling things with JoJo....well it's natural for 2 fire signs to not understand why they are so attracted to each other, other than it's USUALLY meant to be....without trying.

Yep. I think JoJo's family is part of his decision. Hmmm, sounds eerily similar to Chris. He wanted Becca, but chose Whitney and we all see where that got them. :yes:
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Tue Mar 01, 2016 2:08 pm

After sleeping on it, I've come to the conclusion that this episode is really no different from any other bachelor FS or LCD episode. I think the leads usually, well sometimes, fall in love in some way to both F2 and F1. I think the only difference is that Ben expressed it....most don't. I definitely don't think he deserves the hate he is getting on SM!
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Tue Mar 01, 2016 2:09 pm

Is there anymore of that interview we can watch?!
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Mar 01, 2016 2:11 pm

I think this interview was filmed last weekend in conjunction with the WTA. I've seen fan pics from Saturday's taping and the suit combo looks the same.

SmallVictories - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 9 - Discussion - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 65 87b72b10 SmallVictories - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 9 - Discussion - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 65 86669110 SmallVictories - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 9 - Discussion - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 65 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Mar 01, 2016 2:11 pm

nutty1 wrote:OMG, he looks so happy!!

Like the loser I am, I just turned on GMA and they said they are airing the whole interview a little later, so I hit record on the DVR. Being a stay at home mom, for the win. My poor toddlers can entertain themselves this morning so I can catch this interview. no no
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by KBiegs88 Tue Mar 01, 2016 2:13 pm

nutty1 wrote:OMG, he looks so happy!!

It looks like he's wearing the same outfit he wore to the WTA taping. So I'm guessing it was taped before this last episode aired.

KBiegs88

Female Posts : 100

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Mar 01, 2016 2:14 pm

Ben's blog:

http://www.people.com/people/package/article/0,,20981907_20990890,00.html

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 01, 2016 2:16 pm

Ariela wrote:Here's my take:
I think Ben had a difficult time dating this many women, so the only way he could deal with it was to date and feel with ONE at a time. He let himself go as if there were no other people....He fell for LoLo & JoJo but for different reasons. Now he cannot tell which is more real and which is INFATUATION. Perhaps, BOTH are infatuation ? I believe the pressure of this show will make him choose the wrong one.

Nonetheless, I'm not upset no matter what the outcome because I don't think Ben is ready to get married. IMO, he has at least 4-5 years to mature. Right now it's a choice for EASY dating and infatuation. IMO, LoLo is a better choice for that. She and her family are EASIER to be around-the Norman Rockwell family, etc.

Personality-wise, and chemistry-wise, I believe JoJo is the better choice. The family is tough, and ultimately, Ben will NOT want to be part of it. I think he will go with the PRACTICAL and easy dating-LoLo.

Astrology-wise: He's an Aries. JoJo is a SAG, LoLo is an Aquarius, so the better choice for Ben should be JoJo for the long haul. Ben didn't know WHY he was feeling things with JoJo....well it's natural for 2 fire signs to not understand why they are so attracted to each other, other than it's USUALLY meant to be....without trying.

Great post, and I agree.  I think he'll pick Lauren and that's the best real life choice and although I find them a bit boring together and her a bit cold and hard to read, they seem like they might be a regular real  life match, so good for them.

From the show, I have 100% preferred Ben with Jojo, as he said she brings out a different side of him, one that is more engaging and interesting to me as a tv viewer. He's more a relaxed, at ease man with Jojo IMO.  He likes who he is when he's with Jojo as he's said himself and that is huge for a relationship, so I don't discount his feelings for Jojo at all compared to Lauren. 

I think he is only infatuated with both, in different ways. I think all leads are at the end of this.  To me, he actually has more real stuff going on with Jojo and more still infatuation with Lauren but since she's a better real life fit he'll pick her. I'm not down on Ben because he has feeling for 2 of them. It's nice to see an emotional, open-hearted guy.  I think he just missed the fact that the F2 was going to be way more lead on and crushed than any before her because of what he's said to  both.  That's the bad part for me.  If there's real love there, the relationship post show should be fine, IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 81 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 73 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 9 - Discussion - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+98
albean99
Buckeye_Fan
meauxwalk
Bachinfo
KB_Mom
agentcurls
ReneeM
Ladybug82
bronco18
ironcat
nikikass