SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Page 2 of 75 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 38 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

nightcap - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 2 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Post by Julie81 Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:41 pm

Yeah I think she got extensions. Looks great! I miss mine. Can't believe I just said that with how much complaining I did while they were in but I miss them all the same! Lol classic case of never happy.

Maybe she wanted longer fuller hair for the atfr, etc.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

nightcap - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 2 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Post by Beach Lover Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:37 pm

Ben would be practicing by now if he's doing DWTS. With Lauren already being in LA that would make things so much easier for them as a couple, unlike Chris and Whitney. I wonder if Lauren is encouraging him to do it?
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:41 pm

Then he must be practicing the Colorado Cha-cha giggling cantstopl
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:44 pm

Didn't Witney go to CS and they were practising in the barn? Who knows.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:54 pm

nightcap - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 2 Lb212
http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelor/cast/lauren-b
Lauren's pre-season bio photo^

nightcap - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 2 12797810nightcap - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 2 12725113
https://www.instagram.com/p/BChBOYRzSY-/?taken-by=lauren_bushnell

Lauren's recent IG^

Lauren is looking different to me. She is kind of looking Amanda-esque, in other words, Orange County house wife-ish. 
It's a little strange. Maybe she feels the upcoming pressure of being thrust into the spotlight. But when Ben was on K's season, I guess I didn't picture him with this type of girl. So he has surprised me in that regard. 
I know Lauren says she likes the simple things. I want to believe her but it gives me pause. That is not the impression I get from her profession, personality and her SM. She left her "simple life" away from her family to pursue a lifestyle in southern CA (close to Hollywood, stars in the eyes). I know she has genuine feelings for Ben because I have seen her get emotional over him. But part of me thinks it might be bubble love.  I hope it isn't for Ben's sake because he is really hung up on her it seems.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazylady29 Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:58 pm

personality? i thought people said she was boring. if so how is that orange county house wife-ish? i thought most of those type of women were like jojo (she would fit in with the ladies from that stupid orange county house wife show that my mom watches).

i don't understand what on her sm would make you think that. she has basketball pics, a burger pic, family pics, vacation pics but nothing that shouts what you think.

who knows why she is living in ca. maybe her job? maybe she followed a bf there? who knows.

Last edited by Crazylady29 on Fri Mar 04, 2016 7:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Crazylady29
Crazylady29

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:59 pm

Agentcurls, I've been having a lot of those same thoughts! Should be interesting to see how things go for the couple post-ATFR.

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Fri Mar 04, 2016 7:03 pm

nothatgirl wrote:Agentcurls, I've been having a lot of those same thoughts! Should be interesting to see how things go for the couple post-ATFR.
We'll see...It's just an impression I get...also the way TPTB are editing the show might indicate where their thoughts are for this couple post-show.
"I get googly eyes for this girl" -Ben
"I feel like a big kid"  -Lauren
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Mar 04, 2016 7:03 pm

^^ I get an Emily Maynard vibe from these photos. I am getting tired of people taking selfies. When I take pictures, there are usually other people in them, but then again, I'm not on a reality television show. giggling
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 04, 2016 7:04 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:^^ I get an Emily Maynard vibe from these photos.  I am getting tired of people taking selfies.  When I take pictures, there are usually other people in them, but then again, I'm not on a reality television show.  giggling

and even then, I don't want to be in pictures. My 10 pounds I want to get rid of looks like 50! laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Fri Mar 04, 2016 7:05 pm

Maybe she was assigned to work out of the LA area
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 04, 2016 7:11 pm

Lauren kinda does resemble Emily M, and Jojo looks like Khloe Kardashian . Oh those doppelgängers sneakyl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 75 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 38 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

+98
barbell
leselihau
lightredemption
George1218
bluwavz