SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 60 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 60 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by Seabear Wed Apr 13, 2016 5:00 pm

I still think that this will be a highly scripted season.  JoJo's family are reality tv savvy.  The more I hear...the less I believe there will be a real love connection.  I never thought JoJo became the Bachelorette to find a husband and I still don't.  I hope the editing team can make some of the storylines feel marginally believable. hmmm

JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 60 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by mindless Wed Apr 13, 2016 5:11 pm

How many of them become to lead to find a spouse? These are attractive people who have no problem attracting the opposite sex outside of a TV show, JoJo even said that at some point during last season. They do the show for the perks, the money and the fame. If love happens then it's a bonus. If it can happen for someone like Kaitlyn, it can happen for JoJo as well. We'll just have to wait and see. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Apr 13, 2016 5:24 pm

Des, who is one of the sweetest leads ever IMO, designed a dress, wore it on the show at one of the rose ceremonies, and marketed the heck out of it on social media when the episode aired. What does she do now? She's a designer and has now written a book.

Props to her. I loved every second of her story with Chris (was never a Brooks fan) and she'll always be one of my favorites, but it just goes to show that even the sweetest, more down to earth leads and contestants want something else besides love out of the show. As mindless said above, if love happens, it's a great bonus. JoJo can get both things out of the show IMO. It doesn't have to be just one or the other.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Apr 13, 2016 6:40 pm

Well, this isn't a Des thread and so hesitate to post, but I don't know if one can judge success based on $$ and if so I don't know that Des would consider herself a success based on book sales or designer sales.
She seems happy and that alone might be considered her success.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Apr 13, 2016 6:44 pm

^^^I agree, it doesn't have to be just one, but there are times when I simply get the feeling that it really is only for promotion....and this is one of them. I can't really explain it...even to myself. It is just that nagging feeling that that is what it is. I've watched this show for so long now that I've learned to trust my instincts. I just think that the kind of guy she...and her family...would settle for would never come on this show. Her family's behaviour during the home town date kind of sealed the deal for me.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Apr 13, 2016 6:52 pm

Sprite wrote:^^^I agree, it doesn't have to be just one, but there are times when I simply get the feeling that it really is only for promotion....and this is one of them. I can't really explain it...even to myself. It is just that nagging feeling that that is what it is. I've watched this show for so long now that I've learned to trust my instincts. I just think that the kind of guy she...and her family...would settle for would never come on this show. Her family's behaviour during the home town date kind of sealed the deal for me.

I get what you're saying. It's different strokes for different folks just like with anything else. I knew I couldn't personally watch a season of Caila and believe anything that came out of her mouth. I knew I wouldn't like a season of Kaitlyn. I liked Andi and now not so much. Sometime our instincts are spot on and sometimes they're not.

I'm looking forward to JoJo's season. Who knows, maybe I'll end up not liking it. Opinions change and sometimes they don't.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Wed Apr 13, 2016 7:15 pm

I have always felt Jojo to be scripted during the last season. When I read about her before the start of the season,mi found her pretty but the connection with a brother who did another reality show means that this family wants to stretch their 15 minutes of fame. They got the reality bug like the Kardashians.

She was scripted last season and I bet she would be even more so this season. Can't wait for her monkey hugs!

I don't know Jordan Rodgers. He seems like a funny guy in his SM posts and find him to be the best looking amongst the crop of guys this season. Would like it if he ends up being like Brooks.

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Wed Apr 13, 2016 8:07 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Well, this isn't a Des thread and so hesitate to post, but I don't know if one can judge success based on $$ and if so I don't know that Des would consider herself a success based on book sales or designer sales.
She seems happy and that alone might be considered her success.

I get that vibe from her. And even from her heartbreak to the next 'ette, I always got more of the feeling that she really wanted to find someone. The designing dress career and book just happen to come after/cherry on top after finding Chris. Let's face, homegirl is super lucky!

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Wed Apr 13, 2016 8:40 pm

I was making my previous comment based on my perception of JoJo.  I don't think her lifestyle type of guy is the type cast on this show. I personally don't think she came on believing she was going to find her husband as Bachelorette.  I was not comparing JoJo to any other former Ettes.  I don't dislike JoJo as a person....  I just see her as an actress playing a role as... The Bachelorette.

In regards to Des....  I totally believe she wanted to find her husband on her season as Bachelorette....and happily she found Chris.  I love them together and find them both incredibly authentic.

JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Apr 13, 2016 9:11 pm

My post wasn't meant to sidetrack us all into previous season. I just wanted to reiterate that IMO, nobody goes on this show for one specific reason. I think there are absolutely people who want to find love, but also would like some of the opportunities that can come from this show. There are also some who want the opportunities, but they also know falling for someone would be a bonus that they would be happy to have. I just used Des as an example because she did everything the right way IMO and got more than one thing from being the bachelorette.

I hope JoJo finds both too.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 13, 2016 9:25 pm

The difference IMO is Des worked hard for years in that industry. If the show gave her recognition it's not like she didn't work for it.

DeAnna Ali, Andi, all JMHO Those three clearly to me, wanted something more out of their seasons, other than finding love. DeAnna was a bartender, Ali worked for MS, and Andi was an assistant DA. None of those three went back to their jobs. I put JoJo in their category. She is going to be looking for something that IMO has nothing to do with real estate. For me, this is my impression of her because I didn't see any sincerity from her, only what appears to be acting just as I did with the others.

Even the few SM pics we have of her, she looks very awkward when posing. She's trying to hard to be natural and it's all coming across wrong.

I hope it's a successful season for her and RS has it all wrong. I would much prefer a foiler. I would like the reason Jordan (is that his name? sorry confused with International threads) was released early was the beginning stages of said foiler. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Apr 13, 2016 9:39 pm

Regardless of who she picks, I would be of the viewpoint that if the spoiler comes out that she picked Jordan I would think it was a potential foiler. If she doesn't pick Jordan I would think it was a potential foiler laugh out loud that doesn't happen often for me.

I know RS says Luke is based in Nashville, but his SM says Texas and most of his gigs are in Texas too. He also had that tweet that said he was moving to Dallas (in his thread). I thought she looked into him on their date for episode 4, so I don't think it will be a cut and dry season and that Jordan has it in the bag. JMO.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+117
Norcalgal
jaded
tyjbachelor
sparkler
wandb
sallyny
Newto
JBF
Lennoxcolinrolland
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
jojo47