SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 76 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 76 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by Ash2214 Wed Jun 15, 2016 4:05 pm

^ 7-8 years ago? JoJo would have been 17.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 76 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 15, 2016 4:08 pm

Haha so much drama!!! Those teenagers!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Jun 15, 2016 4:17 pm

Marcus and JoJo? Hilarious. Marcus is from Dallas though, right? I guess logistically possible. This show is so freaking incestuous.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Jun 15, 2016 4:18 pm

It's hilarious that they wrote an article on two teenagers dating almost a decade ago if true laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Jun 15, 2016 4:23 pm

Man, JoJo has so many connections to people from the franchise. It's more like 4 degrees of separation than 6. She's got her brother being friends with Jake. Her brother Ben and Sean Lowe were both in a mutual friend's wedding a few years ago. And not potentially dating Marcus years ago? Too funny.

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 76 87b72b10 The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 76 86669110 The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 76 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Jun 15, 2016 4:25 pm

ForeverLove wrote:I wonder how all this Jordan revelations makes others feel about Jojo. Especially if she knew enough about him to question him. Then to hear his lame a$$ answer of it being "just flirting ". I mean , this must make some question Jojo's values and mindset. For love or money? Only a foiler will help redeem her in my eyes. Otherwise, it validates what some of us felt about Jojo.

Idk, Jillian is still one of the most loved formers ever, and prior to Jordan, her F1, Ed, was considered the biggest player dog F1 of all time. JoJo is not my cup of tea, but I don't hate her. This has to suck for her. Years later Jillian talked about how that summer, when she was the lead, the tabloid garbage, the rumors, the chatter, she couldn't eat, couldn't sleep, she got down to 90 lbs, she was depressed. That SUCKS. I don't wish this on JoJo.

Though, the male leads in her situation (Ben F., Jake) who picked the "wrong girl" with 5 million warning signs ended up being hated. They were accused of thinking solely with their little men parts. I don't necessarily see that happening for a woman heading this show though. She may get more "what an idiot, she's so stupid" if she stands by him and the rumors pick up even more. Jillian got A LOT of that for standing by Ed.

At the end of the day, just like Jill eventually, I think JoJo is totally going to land on her feet.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Jun 15, 2016 4:28 pm

Oh dear this week has been full of revelations. I'm having trouble following up all the threads, it seems to be happening all at once, on JoJo's bubble, and elsewhere in the bach world.

Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Jun 15, 2016 4:30 pm

^ Ben F cheated on Courtney while the show was airing and Jake treated Vienna like crap. That played a huge factor into why they took a ton of heat from viewers. JoJo hasn't hurt anyone like that. There's a difference IMO.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Jun 15, 2016 4:33 pm

Ash2214 wrote:^ Ben F cheated on Courtney while the show was airing and Jake treated Vienna like crap. That played a huge factor into why they took a ton of heat from viewers. JoJo hasn't hurt anyone like that. There's a difference IMO.

Ben and Jake's reputation were taking a nose dive LONG before Ben's cheating appeared in US Weekly ("tread lightly" + skinny dipping anyone?) or we learned what a dbag Jake was to Vienna. They started to get hate pretty early into the airing of their seasons, as I recall.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Wed Jun 15, 2016 4:39 pm

Ash2214 wrote:^ She's more liked than hated and she became the bachelorette in the first place because she was far more liked than someone else. I haven't seen her get much hate on social media, other than from the same 3-4 people that are fans of the couple from the latest bachelor season. Not only do most fans of the show like her, but her season has gotten better ratings than Kaitlyn, who got very solid ratings, and it appears former leads and contestants really like JoJo as well.

I'm still seeing plenty of love for her and Jordan as a couple, but I'm also seeing comments about how JoJo is too good for Jordan. some of the leads of this show had a huge decline because of the dumb actions, such as Ben F who supposedly cheated on Courtney while the show was airing. JoJo isn't hurting anyone, other than possibly herself by choosing to see the good in someone who might not be the best for her. She's 25. People change, grow and go through different experiences. I think she's done a great job of handling this whole thing. IMO

By all indications, Jojo has been pretty well liked all the way around. My opinion is that she's a very likable gal & has qualities to make a great lead.

I think producers are loving this whole situation & are using the same editing theme as they did with Ben ~ a complete pendulum swing for the lead. Jojo's "Confident" & "In Charge" is going to go out the window with the season's aftermath.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Jun 15, 2016 4:41 pm

sosleepy wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:^ Ben F cheated on Courtney while the show was airing and Jake treated Vienna like crap. That played a huge factor into why they took a ton of heat from viewers. JoJo hasn't hurt anyone like that. There's a difference IMO.

Ben and Jake's reputation were taking a nose dive LONG before Ben's cheating appeared in US Weekly ("tread lightly" + skinny dipping anyone?) or we learned what a dbag Jake was to Vienna. They started to get hate pretty early into the airing of their seasons, as I recall.

They did, however, Courtney was that season's villain and Vienna wasn't far off on her season. While it's obvious they're going to show JoJo's trust issues with Jordan, I don't think his edit will be like Courtney's. The difference here is that 1. JoJo isn't hurting anyone like Ben and Jake did and 2. Not everyone reads spoilers or gossip magazines, so not every viewer will be aware of the issues going on with Jordan. IMO.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Wed Jun 15, 2016 4:44 pm

JoJo will be fine.  Her fans are very devoted.  When she breaks it off with Jordan....she will be fully supported.  If there is a spoiler and she got her HEA with Robby or Chase.....everyone will celebrate with her.  
The only real stumbling block to the spoiler is the post SHV photos by fans of JoJo and Jordan at LA area airports.
I have no doubt that this current situation is not enjoyable but JoJo will weather the storm.

JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+117
Norcalgal
jaded
tyjbachelor
sparkler
wandb
sallyny
Newto
JBF
Lennoxcolinrolland
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
jojo47