SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 37 of 54 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 45 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

truelove - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 37 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by nd4reality Mon Mar 21, 2016 7:56 pm

Is there a potential contestant called Dominic Martino ? Iconosqare username dominator73?
He posted that he is coming for Jojo.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

truelove - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 37 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 21, 2016 7:59 pm

nd4reality wrote:Is there a potential contestant called Dominic Martino ? Iconosqare username dominator73?
He posted that he is coming for Jojo.

Copying from Shawn Booth. Posted on March 20th.

dominator73Jojo I'm coming for you. Taking dating advice from the legendary @shawn_booth18 and @kaitlynbristowe. If it can work for him it can certainly work for me. #teamdojo #jojoanddom #truelove #thebachelorette #americasnextheartthrob
https://www.instagram.com/dominator73/

truelove - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 37 1173204_495866750598397_180760250_n

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:14 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
Duke702 wrote:^^ And there's no way he even knows where filming is, I know how tv production is, he won't get near the set. He could be a dangerous, crazy for all they know.
For all we know production is meeting him at the airport and taking care of his room, board and transportation while he there.
Like I said before, I agree with Kasha, we just can't count him out yet.  We'll see what his tweets are over the next while.
I don't think he will get further than the production gate at the mansion, much like Chris B. a few seasons back. If he gets featured it will be as others mentioned--a spoofy lark.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:27 pm

Just a question.....has anyone followed up on this:

Tyler Sroczynski
‏@TylerSroczynski
Thanks for all the support everyone. I've applied and been selected to be on the next season of the Bachelorette!

I checked his twitter and he hasn't tweeted since feb 25 but not retweeted a post past mar 5 so just curious. He could of been on the show??

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:31 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
For all we know production is meeting him at the airport and taking care of his room, board and transportation while he there.
Like I said before, I agree with Kasha, we just can't count him out yet.  We'll see what his tweets are over the next while.
I don't think he will get further than the production gate at the mansion, much like Chris B. a few seasons back. If he gets featured it will be as others mentioned--a spoofy lark.
Yep, that could be true too. It's over 4 hrs now without him tweeting and the last tweet was done as he was dressed for a cocktail party, IMO with dresspants and white shirt so will be interesting for sure.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:37 pm

Just looked at that Dominic's IG and he says he works at Staples Center for the Lakers yet he posted that JoJo pic 1 or 2 days ago. Wouldn't his phone have to be taken away by now?

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

truelove - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 37 8367-910 truelove - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 37 I_got_13 truelove - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 37 E5kqdm15 truelove - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 37 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:43 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:Just a question.....has anyone followed up on this:

Tyler Sroczynski
‏@TylerSroczynski
Thanks for all the support everyone. I've applied and been selected to be on the next season of the Bachelorette!

I checked his twitter and he hasn't tweeted since feb 25 but not retweeted a post past mar 5 so just curious.  He could of been on the show??

Page one of the No discussion thread.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3358-the-bachelorette-season-12-jojo-fletcher-potential-contestants-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:51 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:Just a question.....has anyone followed up on this:

Tyler Sroczynski
‏@TylerSroczynski

I checked his twitter and he hasn't tweeted since feb 25 but not retweeted a post past mar 5 so just curious.  He could of been on the show??

Page one of the No discussion thread.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3358-the-bachelorette-season-12-jojo-fletcher-potential-contestants-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers
Yes, that's what I am going off of. Just curious as to whether anyone had followed up on that tweet. I didn't see anymore about it. If there is more in the threads, I am going to go from beginning to end in the potential contestants thread again.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:56 pm

There are a few good leads in there! yes thanks to all who have been searching!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:39 pm

Well if there taking late entries this guy just threw his hat in the ring too

http://www.foxsports.com/ufc/story/ufc-johnny-case-the-bachelorette-the-bachelor-off-her-feet-032116?cmpid=tsmtw:fscom:ufconfox

Other interesting point to note: Josh murrays family all flew home and he stayed in San Fran an extra day by myself....

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:46 pm

Costiesgirl wrote:Well if there taking late entries this guy just threw his hat in the ring too

http://www.foxsports.com/ufc/story/ufc-johnny-case-the-bachelorette-the-bachelor-off-her-feet-032116?cmpid=tsmtw:fscom:ufconfox

Other interesting point to note: Josh murrays family all flew home and he stayed in San Fran an extra day by myself....

How is that interesting? Isn't he supposed to be doing his own show so won't have time for the bette??

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:47 pm

Linds911 wrote:Just looked at that Dominic's IG and he says he works at Staples Center for the Lakers yet he posted that JoJo pic 1 or 2 days ago. Wouldn't his phone have to be taken away by now?

One day ago.

Seems like he is another one thinking of going for jojo. Haha.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 54 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 45 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+74
ED
grace8136
nikikass
tywillis
nd4reality
Aunties_Love
bleuberry
FLChica
rc49ers
Tiggerlgh
umngirl