SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 36 of 54 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 45 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

truelove - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 36 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by NCGalBecca Mon Mar 21, 2016 4:36 pm

Dana Weiss ‏@Possessionista  Mar 15
TBH the part of @JoelleFletcher being #TheBachelorette that I'm most excited about is the opportunity to hit on @Ben_Patton again.
0 retweets 47 likes

Ben PattonVerified account
‏@Ben_Patton
@Possessionista @JoelleFletcher haha! Thanks sugar but this is all about Jojo finding love! I may just help scare off the bad apples ;)

I wonder how busy he will be!

One faces the future with one's past. - Pearl Buck
NCGalBecca
NCGalBecca

Female Posts : 1904

Back to top Go down

truelove - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 36 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Seabear Mon Mar 21, 2016 4:38 pm

JoJo's brother Ben is definitely her mentor in life and in what she would look for in a relationship IRL.  JoJo's previous boyfriend Chad Rookstool is close friends with Ben Patton and JoJo's cousin/close friend Darious Shafie. Chad and Darious spent St Patty's Day together.  From what I have gleaned this is a very close group of friends. Maybe JoJo and Chad didn't work out as happily ever after But I think if he had been faithful he would be exactly the kind of man JoJo is looking for.  Successful, fashionable, self assured and similar to her brother Ben.

JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Mar 21, 2016 4:40 pm

^^^ I know this is probably irrelevant but can you post a picture of her ex ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by NCGalBecca Mon Mar 21, 2016 4:44 pm

They are friends with Tanner Kloven and Josh Ahern..Team Texas..from The Amazing Race, too. There are a number of Instagram pics of them all at the same social events. The men seem to have a very similar look.

One faces the future with one's past. - Pearl Buck
NCGalBecca
NCGalBecca

Female Posts : 1904

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Mar 21, 2016 4:45 pm

nd4reality wrote:^^^ I know this is probably irrelevant but can you post a picture of her ex ?

Chad's IG: https://www.instagram.com/chadrookstool/?hl=en
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Mar 21, 2016 4:54 pm

Seabear wrote:JoJo's brother Ben is definitely her mentor in life and in what she would look for in a relationship IRL.  JoJo's previous boyfriend Chad Rookstool is close friends with Ben Patton and JoJo's cousin/close friend Darious Shafie. Chad and Darious spent St Patty's Day together.  From what I have gleaned this is a very close group of friends. Maybe JoJo and Chad didn't work out as happily ever after But I think if he had been faithful he would be exactly the kind of man JoJo is looking for.  Successful, fashionable, self assured and similar to her brother Ben.

JMO

Ugh something for her new man to have to navigate. It won't be easy.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Mon Mar 21, 2016 5:08 pm

I actually think Chad is a very good looking guy.  In the photo the Mommyof1 posted of Chad....the guy right next to him is JoJo's cousin Darious.  Looking through Chad's IG it is obvious that he leads a very interesting life and is a popular, charismatic and successful guy.

IMO.....if JoJo does not find her man on the Bachelorette....it would not surprise me at all if she and Chad gave their relationship another chance.  

JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Mar 21, 2016 5:08 pm

NCGalBecca wrote:They are friends with Tanner Kloven and Josh Ahern..Team Texas..from The Amazing Race, too. There are a number of Instagram pics of them all at the same social events. The men seem to have a very similar look.

Team Texas laugh out loud They really weren't the brightest.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Mon Mar 21, 2016 5:14 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:^^^ I know this is probably irrelevant but can you post a picture of her ex ?

Chad's IG:    https://www.instagram.com/chadrookstool/?hl=en

Thanks for this.... :yes: In the one photo he looks a little like Jordan Rogers to me. Hugesmile

truelove - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 36 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Mar 21, 2016 5:20 pm

Brill wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:

Chad's IG:    https://www.instagram.com/chadrookstool/?hl=en

Thanks for this.... :yes:  In the one photo he looks a little like Jordan Rogers to me.  Hugesmile

Not sure about that but he looks nothing like the 1st 1on1 guy or any of the other sleuth ed contestants so far.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Mon Mar 21, 2016 5:45 pm

Chad is a sophisticated guy.  He is tied into the fashion world and dresses and leads a high end lifestyle.  He is successful and owns his own thriving business.  This the type of crowd that JoJo is used too.  It is for this reason that I think she will gravitate to a man who has his own career, success and a confident nature.  JoJo has no reason to settle for someone who is still trying to figure out what they want to do with their life.  I see JoJo as a gal who has a great life already and she is just looking for someone to share it with BUT someone who can hold his own and be an equal partner in life and lifestyle.  

JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Mar 21, 2016 6:20 pm

And smart Alec former Austin girl in me looks at his pics and says of course he lives in Dallas look at that big hair.

Interesting that Ben and Chad are still friends. I would think cheating on his sister might not go over too well with Ben.

I just hope JoJo stays open. I still think Andi and Nick would have been good (then not now with both their changes), but she stayed with what she was used to and what felt comfortable. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 54 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 45 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+74
ED
grace8136
nikikass
tywillis
nd4reality
Aunties_Love
bleuberry
FLChica
rc49ers
Tiggerlgh
umngirl