SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 62 of 82 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 72 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 62 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by soccermom333 Thu May 19, 2016 8:37 pm

Alanna wrote:
babs wrote:Even if Jordan was with a girl the night before and told her he was going to be away doing business and would be back for her in 6 weeks, what girl would be okay with that?
But our girl isn't that girl, it's Jo. And if he fell for real for Jo, well that's all I care about. Sorry, other girl.

Yep...agree. Remember Ed????? He went home to his girlfriend or one of his girlfriends but actually turned around and came back for Jillian. They ended up living together for almost a year. What a great season!! :yes: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 62 3806527698
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 62 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu May 19, 2016 8:48 pm

Hey, JoJo and Jordan both said in their abc bios that one of their favorite movies is Wedding Crashers! And a lot of people say JoJo looks like Isla Fisher, who's in that movie. It's fate laugh out loud !

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 19, 2016 9:10 pm

I'm starting to think that the spoilers may be wrong , seems to me like Robby's family recently started following jojo as well as her mom and her brother ben are following Robby on IG , Robby followed jojo's mom back on IG Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 62 1f625

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Thu May 19, 2016 9:11 pm

The Rodgers brothers all seem to like having high profile somewhat famous girlfriends so no surprise Jordan and JoJo are together.  What will surprise me is if a wedding actually happens between these two.

RS's idea of screwed up season is so boring, predictable and ho hum....huge oversell. Rolling Eyes

JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu May 19, 2016 9:53 pm

JoJo Embracing Jordan
Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 62 -the-bachelorette--s
http://www.buddytv.com/slideshows/the-bachelorette/the-bachelorette-season-12-premiere-photos-the-first-cocktail-party-19669.aspx
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 19, 2016 11:53 pm

Anyone noticed that Jordan's brother Luke GF is folloing Jojo's cousin Darious

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Fri May 20, 2016 12:45 am

i don't see anything wrong with the families following each other if they met the individual and their family. It's all in good spirits most likely if there is no hard feelings amongst them. 

Everyone's happy about the opportunity for exposure

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Fri May 20, 2016 12:59 am

I can't remember exactly where I heard this, but I thought that JoJo's cousin knows/or is friends with the girlfriend of Jordan's brother Luke.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by weetybix Fri May 20, 2016 2:09 am

trulylatina wrote:Anyone noticed that Jordan's brother Luke GF is folloing Jojo's cousin Darious

Really? I just had a look and I don't see the following? When did you see this? X

weetybix

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri May 20, 2016 8:13 am

Luke's girlfriend Lindsay and JoJo's cousin somehow know each other and have been following each other presumably long before the whole bachelorette thing. A few of us noticed they were following each other a couple of months ago.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri May 20, 2016 8:20 am

Ash2214 wrote:Luke's girlfriend Lindsay and JoJo's cousin somehow know each other and have been following each other presumably long before the whole bachelorette thing. A few of us noticed they were following each other a couple of months ago.
This just makes me think of how Jo and Jo are both from the same world, social circle. Even if it doesn't work out, it makes sense he would be f1 imo. Similar to Josh & Andi, it's already someone she can understand type of thing vs. someone else who is from a completely different planet to her.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri May 20, 2016 8:33 am

It's pretty funny. There's already people ripping on Jordan on his social media accounts and there's already people sticking up for JoJo saying she deserves better.. And the season hasn't even started yet laugh out loud hopefully they both don't let it affect them too much.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 82 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 72 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+87
pitci
sbolduc
Cila51290
traveler90
Jolena