SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 42 of 82 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 62 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 42 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat May 14, 2016 4:06 pm

Lauren got an intro video, was first out of the limo, got the first rose at the RC, Ben was googly eyed over her night 1...that was pretty obvious IMO. 

JoJo's friends are #teamjordan too. And they said the same things CH said in the 5 to watch, that she's smart and senses BS (on her fanpage IG account.) 

Btw, Soraya liked another Jordan/JoJo pic. This one was posted about two days ago, I noticed she liked it this morning.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 42 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Sat May 14, 2016 4:07 pm

beader wrote:Maybe I'm the only one who is not yet impressed with this guy.  I could care less who is brother is, and I don't find him attractive.  Maybe his personality will change my mind--we'll see if it's anything other than cocky-jocky.  I may have missed seeing this posted, but does Jordan even have a J O B?

laugh out loud cantstopl y'all commentaries are the best part of this show no kidding.

Yeah his job is ex-quarterback...he played in the Canadian league according to media reports.According to RS's tweet of the first episode he watched, Jordan told Jojo he works in media.

I interprete his job as "aspiring future sports broadcaster" thanks to his dad saying preshow that Jordan is using this show to broaden his opportunity in broadcasting, ESPN is owned by ABC so that's a connection giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat May 14, 2016 4:10 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Lauren got an intro video, was first out of the limo, got the first rose at the RC, Ben was googly eyed over her night 1...that was pretty obvious IMO. 

JoJo's friends are #teamjordan too. And they said the same things CH said in the 5 to watch, that she's smart and senses BS (on her fanpage IG account.) 

Btw, Soraya liked another Jordan/JoJo pic. This one was posted about two days ago, I noticed she liked it this morning.

See, the family will spoil this before it even airs! BTW, which pic did Soraya like? Thanks for the info.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat May 14, 2016 4:13 pm

sophienette wrote:I believe Jordan has indeed. Chase has accepted my FB friend request today
Cool! If you hear anything from / about Chase, please share
All 3 guys resurfaced in sm pretty much the same day. Discussions are in the sm thread about their recent activities

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat May 14, 2016 4:14 pm

giggling
sophienette wrote:I believe Jordan has indeed. Chase has accepted my FB friend request today

Dear Sophie, I have a follow up question for you regarding Chase but I will ask in his thread so we don't break forum rules, TIA.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat May 14, 2016 4:18 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Lauren got an intro video, was first out of the limo, got the first rose at the RC, Ben was googly eyed over her night 1...that was pretty obvious IMO. 

I don't follow Soraya, so thanks for keeping us in the loop. I've been following Kathryn and Bradleigh a little bit, but they've both been fairly quiet on Twitter. Did they reference anything about being team Jordan on IG?

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat May 14, 2016 4:23 pm

Guys...just add that to the clue thread so you can keep a count of how many times Soraya is liking Jordan/Jojo pics....the only caution is hopefully production is not asking her to do it as they did with Des's mom liking a ton of Des/Brooks SM pics/postings.

Also another clue to note in media press the "Ette will often recycle clothing from some of their single dates....if Jojo wears any of the outfits she wore on her dates with Jordan, that's another clue for you fans...jmo.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat May 14, 2016 4:26 pm

Ash2214 wrote:

I don't follow Soraya, so thanks for keeping us in the loop. I've been following Kathryn and Bradleigh a little bit, but they've both been fairly quiet on Twitter. Did they reference anything about being team Jordan on IG?
You're welcome! Like I said, she accepted my friend request about half way through Ben's season. If you sent her a request, she might still accept. JoJo's brother Matt also accepted my friend request a while back, but this morning Ben tagged him in a photo about a wedding, and I clicked on his account and, at least from my end, it seems to be deleted...so idk what happened..

Yeah, I too noticed the friends have been quite, but some friends have an IG account for her. Idk which friends...but it's def friends.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by shaughnessyb Sat May 14, 2016 7:46 pm

I noticed something that may or may not be interesting.. Stalked Jordan's IG for awhile back and found what looks to be his ex, a girl named Brittany Farrar. Her IG name is different than the pics he tagged her in when they were dating but I found her and creeped on her page a little too. It looks like she may work for or be friends with Olivia Munn.. She has posted things about "long premiere nights" with her. And since Brittany's Facebook page says she's from Chico, I think Jordan may have introduced her to Olivia and not the other way around. Wonder if that's weird at all? If it's even true. Just thought it was kind of interesting!
shaughnessyb
shaughnessyb

Female Posts : 402

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat May 14, 2016 7:52 pm

^Brittany is Olivia's sometimes trainer. They are good friends. I don't think there's much weirdness there.

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 42 87b72b10 Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 42 86669110 Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 42 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat May 14, 2016 7:56 pm

@umngirl...do you know where Jordan is based in the U.S.? TIA

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat May 14, 2016 7:58 pm

^ Pretty positive he lives in Nashville, as does his brother Luke. Jordan referenced on IG that he bought a house there.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 82 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 62 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+87
pitci
sbolduc
Cila51290
traveler90
Jolena