SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #66

Page 58 of 77 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 67 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #66 - Page 58 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #66

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 01, 2016 6:43 pm

:babybaloon:

If it's time, Peanut, you have 7 hours and 15 minutes Central time to make your entrance on Canada Day, the same Country your Mom and Dad had their first date!

Go easy on Mom! Wishing a smooth safe healthy delivery!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #66 - Page 58 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #66

Post by jcrbil Fri Jul 01, 2016 6:49 pm

Raffia seems to say it in the "fullness" of time. Hope this is it! No false alarm.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Jul 01, 2016 7:15 pm

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #66 - Page 58 1710264613 High clap Praying for a safe delivery if so!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by deeliciouz Fri Jul 01, 2016 7:19 pm

I saw her tweet and ran as fast I could to my computer to check in! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

---
I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles. - Audrey Hepburn
deeliciouz
deeliciouz

Female Posts : 959

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Jul 01, 2016 7:27 pm

It's a little hard to stay calm right now, isn't it? Or is it just me? Lol. I will be here until we hear something.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by deeliciouz Fri Jul 01, 2016 7:29 pm

^yes! def not just you. i'm so excited!

---
I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles. - Audrey Hepburn
deeliciouz
deeliciouz

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Fri Jul 01, 2016 7:38 pm

Also, very excited! Agree, hard to stay calm!
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Jul 01, 2016 7:40 pm

Well I probably won't be getting any sleep tonight with this on the horizon. Gah! Get here safely and healthy peanut!

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by deeliciouz Fri Jul 01, 2016 7:45 pm

^at least it's saturday tomorrow and a long weekend!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

---
deeliciouz
deeliciouz

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Jul 01, 2016 7:46 pm

Yay! Good luck and drug up if possible laugh out loud.

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Jul 01, 2016 7:46 pm

^^ so considerate those Lowe's (all three of them). Smiley

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Fri Jul 01, 2016 7:51 pm

Sooo excited! I'll remember peanut's birthday more than my own children's. Smiley Hoping for a safe and smooth delivery.

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 77 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 67 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #66

+43
Rosepetal
julychild
Bubblebunny
Seabear
KK4