SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Page 53 of 83 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 68 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 11, 2016 11:43 am

Ooooh... Fleur, Rebecca, and Erin talking about what Storm's date may be about.
Feels like producer prodded moment "talk about Storm and her date" giggling

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 11, 2016 11:48 am

Rebecca is hilarious. She says she thinks it is something to do with cricket and take over the whole pitch. I really like her. She seems so natural and real. Lovely woman.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 11, 2016 11:48 am

Erin says she hopes they get a good time to chat because Storm was very upset at the last CP and she hopes they have to a long chat and get everything out in the open. She sounds like she is either reading a script (repeating what producers have told her to say) or else she is cementing that she is just a MOT girl.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 11, 2016 11:49 am

Fleur says Storm is not someone that talks about her feelings (so opposite of what Kate says?).

In ITM, Fleur says part of her thinks it will be a lot easier for her if Jordan and Storm don't reconnect as it would be better for her (Fleur).

Hmm... not sure what to make of that.

I think Storm and Fleur know they are each other's competition so to speak which explains they both seem insecure/emotional after each of them has a date.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 11, 2016 11:50 am

Erin saying she thinks Storm will come back with a rose.
Rebecca saying she hopes she does.
Fleur says nothing just looking on?

Hmm... It really does feel like this is Storm vs Fleur show and the other girls may be aware of this?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 11, 2016 11:53 am

mercieme wrote:@Allaboutlove...I am at work but will be reading your recap  bestbud!  I am eagerly awaiting your assessment especially...but will chime in when u get to the CP portion....I am honestly scratch again after this episode....not sure what Jordan is looking for.
bestbud! Right now I am thinking Storm? Not sure though... feels like Storm vs Fleur show still... not too sure about Jordan what he's looking for either. Feels more like he is wanting to appease the girls (Storm) than build the relationship? Feels like early days to be trying to reassure? Not sure...
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 11, 2016 11:56 am

Night portion with Jordan and Storm.
Nice romantic fireplace.
Storm says she still likes Jordan wants to get to know him more.
Jordan saying they are on the right track to connecting on another level.

Jordan is so hard to read.
It's odd but even though he is reassuring etc I don't see him chasing
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 11, 2016 11:57 am

Storm tells Jordan she is trying to figure him out.

Me too, Storm, me too.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 11, 2016 11:58 am

Storm talks like she is the winner already and is just biding her time until he picks her in the end.

That's how she is coming across to me - like she has it in the bag - and is stressed about the process more than the connection with Jordan?

It's odd though because I don't feel the connection that much between them but the words she says are F1 I'd think?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 11, 2016 12:02 pm

Jordan tells Storm he thought she would leave last episode and would be "gutted" if she did.

Is this the equivalent of Art telling Matilda on their second date that the whole thing would be over if Matilda left?

I don't know. I'm not seeing the emotion here from Jordan. Lots of reassuring words but not much emotion?

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 11, 2016 12:03 pm

Jordan says he has spent time with those he is not clear on so maybe it backfired with Storm whom he is clear on?

Where's Danielle the lawyer? She helped Art to get focused on building romantic/life-partner connection. As much as Jordan is older than Art was I don't see him any more mature than Art. It's like Jordan needed the girls to go into meltdown mode to start expressing some feelings? Yet even though so hard to read. :/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 11, 2016 12:05 pm

If Jordan falls in love it will be nice to see but not expected. I just hope whatever he has with his F1 he builds on into falling in love off or on the show.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 83 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 68 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

+13
jalena1992
mercieme
Ladybug82
LoveDovez
robinvi
Karina
jen689
AllAboutLove
mindless
Sprite
ElonM