SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Page 52 of 83 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 67 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by jalena1992 Mon Apr 11, 2016 5:34 am

The preview for tomorrow looks to be foreshadowing either Naz or Ceri leaving

jalena1992

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by Katiebelle Mon Apr 11, 2016 5:36 am

Sarah going home.

Whooooo... tomorrow looks good! I think Gabs has the single date and the group date is horse riding. I spotted Rebecca, storm and Naz but I'm sure there were more on the date. There also definitely some tension at the CP. Pretty sure it involves Naz and Ceri.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Mon Apr 11, 2016 5:41 am

@jalena1992 found this on the wiki page for the Bach NZ. It might explain all the rumours going around that Rebecca wins. People would have seen it and thought that wiki have made a mistake putting up the winner too early. If my memory serves me correctly this happened last season where the winner was named and changed throughout the season.

Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 52 Wiki10

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by robinvi Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:44 am

At this point the only person I see the it factor, extra chemistry is Fleur. Shocked he fought to keep Katie here. Didn't think she was on his radar to fight for. He really is so hard to read!
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:32 am

Nice recap ladies. Interesting....that's now 2 kisses for Fleur at the CP...Matilda wasn't portrayed as that for F1.

I will watch later but it seems the edit is still all over the place for the F1 IMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 11, 2016 11:21 am

Katiebelle wrote:@AllAboutLove are you there?
I'm here now but late. hi About to watch will post thoughts. Anyone else watching feel free to do so as well. Makes it fun to read everyone's thoughts. Will go back and read yours Katie and anyone else that posted. bestbud!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 11, 2016 11:29 am

Off to Australia, Queensland.
Isn't this where Naz is from or lived?

Jordan in his hat. Too funny/cute. giggling
Jordan says there are a few girls he is looking to spend some time with...

Mike saying from Hawaii to Australia.
Date card - Gabs reads it.
In ITM, Gabs says she hasn't received a SD so would like to have one.
Ceri in ITM saying she would like a SD (didn't she do this last episode? Looks like same footage?)
Storm in ITM saying she would like the date - gets the SD! A second SD.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 11, 2016 11:31 am

Storm in ITM (looks like a pickup/later ITM in different clothes?)

Jordan saying he chose Storm since last episode (she was not okay) and wants to see where they are at.

Jordan saying he pitched a tent for Storm. laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 11, 2016 11:33 am

Whoa... Jordan asking Storm how is she.
He said he had a hard time sleeping and tossing and turning and thinking.

Storm saying she has the first second date.
Says it is very natural and easy between them.

YUM! The food looks good!
I love that they eat on these dates!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 11, 2016 11:34 am

Oh wow! Massage tables in the river!
Yes please!!
I love it!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 11, 2016 11:35 am

Storm doesn't like massages. Or water?
Jordan saying "You hate massages and water"?

Haha. Storm says hate is a strong word.
They get the massages.

Very romantic date I think.
Also makes me think that Jordan wanted Storm to relax and reassure her with this date.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Apr 11, 2016 11:35 am

@Allaboutlove...I am at work but will be reading your recap bestbud! I am eagerly awaiting your assessment especially...but will chime in when u get to the CP portion....I am honestly scratch again after this episode....not sure what Jordan is looking for.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 83 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 67 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

+13
jalena1992
mercieme
Ladybug82
LoveDovez
robinvi
Karina
jen689
AllAboutLove
mindless
Sprite
ElonM