SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Page 60 of 83 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 71 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by Katiebelle Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:13 am

Here's some screen caps from the group date tonight.

I can see five horses so there must be a fourth girl on that date.

Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 60 210
Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 60 310
Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 60 510

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:14 am

What's this about dear Rebecca? :shocked!:

Gosh just when I am thinking one thing another thing may happen giggling

Alright I am hooked. But I don't know if that is because of Rebecca or what? haha

I don't find Jordan boring at all. I find him difficult to read but not boring. yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:16 am

mercieme wrote:I thought "Erin" or "no one" would leave tonight but I am ready to be :shocked!: as always by dear Jordan giggling

That's who I would have picked as well... but now... maybe Rebecca? However, the preview did make it seem as though Ceri and Naz were the final two at the RC so maybe Ceri?

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:18 am

Katiebelle wrote:

clipped

I was just listening to MORE FM (official radio station) in the car and there was an ad for tonight's episode. And it sounds like the sh1t is going to hit the fan! Ceri is wondering why she's even here if she can't get to spend any time with him and Jordan finds out about Rebecca's thesis. He says something like "what exactly is the paper about? Are you just here to just research me, to research the girls?"  - he does not sound that happy. It's strange though because if that was a drama why have TV3 not put it in the preview for tonight's episode. It might all turn out to be nothing.

I did not know about rebecca thesis. Then that explains maybe why I do not feel it with Rebecca and Jordan. I just cannot put my finger on it. But truth is, with NZ and AU, I am always wrong at the end and the one I do not feel is F1... cantstopl

Ceri is no longer sweet smiling ceri and I think this is exactly what Jordan needed to see with her. I bet she'll have her 2nd single date soon... just like storm.

Funny but each time a girl is rebellious, Jordan seems to be very interested into her all of a sudden. Storm, Kate, Ceri ?

Something very important in the last episode: his relationships start as friendship.

Something that I also wanted to share about Fleur. Sometimes she looks very young and sometimes she looks way older. I do not know why. I checked her FB and was chocked to see how young she truly is and saw one picture of her in 2013 where she was stunning and really fresh. Maybe it is her dye hair. dunno

So next group date we have: Storm, Naz and Rebecca

I also S/C this. who do you think it is? I think it is Erin, could she have a 2nd date and this is why Ceri got upset as her 1st date was long ago?

Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 60 Vvv10
My S/Cap (HEA)

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:18 am

@Allaboutlove....I just noticed that the black top Storm is wearing on the horse is the top she has been wearing during a lot of her ITMs which look like they were shot later in the season. Please check it out when you watch later....I am off to snooze soon & will be reading all of your recaps later bestbud!

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:19 am

AllAboutLove wrote:What's this about dear Rebecca? :shocked!:

Gosh just when I am thinking one thing another thing may happen giggling

Alright I am hooked. But I don't know if that is because of Rebecca or what? haha

I don't find Jordan boring at all. I find him difficult to read but not boring. yes

Me too! I can't wait till tonight to see how that conversation goes. Fortunately Rebecca is quite smart and articulate so she might be able to turn what he could see as a negative into a positive - although she might have to do some fast talking!

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:21 am

Katiebelle wrote:
mercieme wrote:I thought "Erin" or "no one" would leave tonight but I am ready to be :shocked!: as always by dear Jordan giggling

That's who I would have picked as well... but now... maybe Rebecca? However, the preview did make it seem as though Ceri and Naz were the final two at the RC so maybe Ceri?

If Ceri leaves tonight, my sleuthing radar is so off this season then giggling I have Ceri as solid for the F4 after Jordan asked her what her parents would think of him....geez.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:23 am

@HEA

I think its Gabs. Her hair is lightened at the ends like in the photo.

Also - there are definitely 5 horses in the screen cap I posted. Do you think one might be a guide not a contestant?

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:26 am

mercieme wrote:
Katiebelle wrote:

If Ceri leaves tonight, my sleuthing radar is so off this season then giggling  I have Ceri as solid for the F4 after Jordan asked her what her parents would think of him....geez.

Those TPTB are being so tricky! question hissyfit scratch Redfacemad

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:27 am

I would think Fleur should be on that horse riding group date as well, since her single date was 2 weeks ago...interesting.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:29 am

could be because I saw this:

Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 60 Ggg10
My S/Cap (HEA)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:30 am

Katiebelle wrote:@HEA

I think its Gabs. Her hair is lightened at the ends like in the photo.

Also - there are definitely 5 horses in the screen cap I posted. Do you think one might be a guide not a contestant?

how do we know it is Gab single date again?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 83 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 71 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

+13
jalena1992
mercieme
Ladybug82
LoveDovez
robinvi
Karina
jen689
AllAboutLove
mindless
Sprite
ElonM