SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Page 61 of 83 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 72 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:34 am

Gabs has the single date as sleuthed by @mercieme. It is in the episode description about long awaited single date and Gabs the only one who is yet to have one.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:35 am

rectification... 5 horses

Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 61 Rrrr10
My S/Cap (HEA)

jordan: white horse
storm: brown horse
Naz: white horse

It seems that outside Naz in white Tee there is another one with white tee that we do not see but on the right

I definitely hear a male shouting loud

note: sorry katiebelle, did not see your pic with the 5 horses...

Last edited by HEA on Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:40 am; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:36 am

@mercieme i also thought that it may be Erin.Might be Ceri tonight !!!!! deadhorse

I also worry it may be Ceri as she is attending a public function this weekend and though she states on her Bach FB that filming has finished for some reason the producers want to keep up the facade that it is still being filmed.

Sarah's work place advertised that she was back a week before she was eliminated, Alicia had a Womans Day article published just before her elimination.for  some reason I can not see Ceri being able to attend such a public function with Sarah as her date with out being eliminated. I hope I am wrong.

Last edited by Karina on Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:41 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added information about Ceri)

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:36 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Gabs has the single date as sleuthed by @mercieme. It is in the episode description about long awaited single date and Gabs the only one who is yet to have one.

Thank you. make sense yes

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:37 am

mercieme wrote:@Allaboutlove....I just noticed that the black top Storm is wearing on the horse is the top she has been wearing during a lot of her ITMs which look like they were shot later in the season. Please check it out when you watch later....I am off to snooze soon & will be reading all of your recaps later bestbud!
Oooh great spotting! yes Will check it out for sure bestbud!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:38 am

Karina wrote:@merieme I also thought Erin I also worry it may be Ceri as she is attending a public function this weekend and though she states on her Bach FB that filming has finished for some reason the producers want to keep up the facade that it is still being filmed.
Sarah's work place advertised that she was back a week before she was eliminated, Alicia had a Womans Day article published just before her elimination.for  some reason I can not see Ceri being able to attend such a public function with Sarah as her date with out being eliminated. I hope I am wrong.

this is a charity dear to Ceri's heart so maybe it is an exception to the rule?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:42 am

It would make sense that fleur is part of this group date and he takes her away at the end like usual

it says that fleur has a great 1on1 time with jordan.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:43 am

mercieme wrote:I thought "Erin" or "no one" would leave tonight but I am ready to be :shocked!: as always by dear Jordan giggling
Count me in on this as well giggling

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:44 am

Karina wrote:@merieme I also thought Erin I also worry it may be Ceri as she is attending a public function this weekend and though she states on her Bach FB that filming has finished for some reason the producers want to keep up the facade that it is still being filmed.

I hope it's not Ceri...but @Katiebelle said the preview made it seem like it was Ceri & Naz in the bottom 2. But I just checked the Bach NZ FB & it's Naz's birthday on the episode tonight....and I don't think Jordan will send her home if that's the case. I still think Ceri makes it to F4 over Gabs, Kate, Erin....JMO

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:47 am

I don't think it will be Ceri, @Karina. I think the next week episode description sounds like she gets another date?

IA with @mercieme I think Ceri stays and may be in F4. Makes sense given the edit and her talking about her family. Then again, maybe it is there for no reason if she does go sooner than F4 like mercieme pointed out?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Apr 12, 2016 2:06 am

mercieme wrote:@Katiebelle....whoa....I guess the show was right when they said Rebecca's thesis would come up on the show. Geez....i hope sweet Rebecca does not leave on tonight's episode no no
Yikes! :shocked!: I hope Jordan understands but not sure?

Based on the episode summary for next week it seemed like a possible second date for Rebecca though so she must stay and it is worked out maybe @mercieme?

Still, showing that makes me question any sliver of chance for F1. I am not sure if they would show that if she was F1 regardless of how harmless? Not sure though... question
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Apr 12, 2016 2:11 am

Katiebelle wrote:Here's some screen caps from the group date tonight.

I can see five horses so there must be a fourth girl on that date.

Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 61 210
Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 61 310
Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 61 510

yes Awesome sc @Katiebelle! So if another horse maybe Fleur? If Erin doesn't go on is it possible she goes home?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 83 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 72 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

+13
jalena1992
mercieme
Ladybug82
LoveDovez
robinvi
Karina
jen689
AllAboutLove
mindless
Sprite
ElonM