SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Page 63 of 83 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 73 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by Katiebelle Tue Apr 12, 2016 5:08 am

They are getting along great - nice background music.
They walk off to a private cottage in the rain.

Ceri back at the house chatting to Naz. Naz is stirring things up and asking questions like if you get a rose will you accept it.

Jordan - "She has the gift of the gab" - haha.

"Its the beginning of something really good" - Jordan.

Now in a hot tub - he's pulling out all the stops!  kissing in the hot tub! More steamy (get it?) than Naz's one.

Last edited by Katiebelle on Tue Apr 12, 2016 6:16 am; edited 1 time in total

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by Katiebelle Tue Apr 12, 2016 5:22 am

I think Ceri might be a little standoffish. I think she might be use to guys always approaching her and not having to make an effort.

Here goes - solo time with Rebecca.

Mmmmmm... not sure how that went. He sounded a bit skeptical. Might have to rewatch. He gave her a chance to say how she's feeling about him and she glossed over it. It was all about how she's loving the experience not so much about how much she's loving getting to know him.  I would be interested everyone elses input on that bit.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue Apr 12, 2016 5:26 am

I'm starting to have a bit of fear that Rebecca is going home tonight. He just had great solo time with Erin so I don't know who else he's going to send home.

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue Apr 12, 2016 5:29 am

Ceri is all happy again now that she has had a great chat with Jodan and Naz is all sad and mopey because her dastardly plan of making Ceri question herself over whether she should stay has failed.

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue Apr 12, 2016 5:30 am

first rose

Erin
then Ceri
Storm
Fleur

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue Apr 12, 2016 5:33 am

oh no - i think Rebecca's going home!

next is Kate

Naz and Rebecca left..... yikes!

Naz!!!!!

Rebecca's going  :bigsigh:

Last edited by Katiebelle on Tue Apr 12, 2016 6:16 am; edited 1 time in total

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue Apr 12, 2016 5:37 am

I'm so sad!!!! :tissuebox

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue Apr 12, 2016 5:44 am

Preview for next week looks good. I can't remember it all as I was too busy being flabbergasted with Rebecca's departure but it looks as though Fleur has the single date and Ceri finally gets on a group date with Kate, Gabs and I think Erin? I'll do some screen caps once I've had a therapeutic cup of tea.

My fave has now gone - not too sure who to root for now. hmmm

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Apr 12, 2016 6:09 am

About to watch - my internet was out earlier. Watching on the app now.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Apr 12, 2016 6:10 am

Wait what?

Ugh!!! my eye saw what was above.... Nooooooo!

:shocked!: :tissuebox
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Apr 12, 2016 6:12 am

Darn.

Guess I should have gone with my first thought about this season and Art still being the one and only in FIR-F1.

:/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Apr 12, 2016 6:12 am

Oh boy!!!

Could Naz be F1???

affraid
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 83 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 73 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

+13
jalena1992
mercieme
Ladybug82
LoveDovez
robinvi
Karina
jen689
AllAboutLove
mindless
Sprite
ElonM