SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Page 62 of 83 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 72 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by KatydidC Tue Apr 12, 2016 2:14 am

I am curious to see how Rebecca's thesis is received as I think of all the reasons that contestants have gone on the various bach/bachette shows, this one is intriguing. I love smart beautiful women and hope that Jordan does too.

I think it would be so fun/fascinating to hear about Rebecca's "research."

A storyline for Jordan-Rebecca or a bust?

KatydidC

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by Katiebelle Tue Apr 12, 2016 2:16 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
mercieme wrote:@Katiebelle....whoa....I guess the show was right when they said Rebecca's thesis would come up on the show. Geez....i hope sweet Rebecca does not leave on tonight's episode no no
Yikes! :shocked!: I hope Jordan understands but not sure?

Based on the episode summary for next week it seemed like a possible second date for Rebecca though so she must stay and it is worked out maybe @mercieme?

Still, showing that makes me question any sliver of chance for F1. I am not sure if they would show that if she was F1 regardless of how harmless? Not sure though... question

You could also look at it from the other side - that TPTB knew it was going to get out and they wanted the public to know that Jordan was cool with it. It all depends on how he reacts tonight - it could go either way. I don't think she's acting like it's a game and she's only there for the research. She comes across as genuine to me but who knows. no idea

JMO!

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Apr 12, 2016 2:21 am

KatydidC wrote:I am curious to see how Rebecca's thesis is received as I think of all the reasons that contestants have gone on the various bach/bachette shows, this one is intriguing. I love smart beautiful women and hope that Jordan does too.

I think it would be so fun/fascinating to hear about Rebecca's "research."

A storyline for Jordan-Rebecca or a bust?
I am also very curious. I really like Rebecca (she's my favourite so far on the show). Rebecca's is definitely a different storyline from the norm which I like yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Apr 12, 2016 2:23 am

Katiebelle wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
mercieme wrote:@Katiebelle....whoa....I guess the show was right when they said Rebecca's thesis would come up on the show. Geez....i hope sweet Rebecca does not leave on tonight's episode no no
Yikes! :shocked!: I hope Jordan understands but not sure?

Based on the episode summary for next week it seemed like a possible second date for Rebecca though so she must stay and it is worked out maybe @mercieme?

Still, showing that makes me question any sliver of chance for F1. I am not sure if they would show that if she was F1 regardless of how harmless? Not sure though... question

You could also look at it from the other side - that TPTB knew it was going to get out and they wanted the public to know that Jordan was cool with it. It all depends on how he reacts tonight - it could go either way. I don't think she's acting like it's a game and she's only there for the research. She comes across as genuine to me but who knows. no idea

JMO!
You are giving me hope, @Katiebelle bestbud!

Based on the TV guide episode descriptions for next week it sounds like Rebecca may get a second SD. It may be that her talking to Jordan about this ties into it?

I hope she stays a bit longer as I would like to see more of her. I also think she seems very genuine. yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Tue Apr 12, 2016 3:56 am

Ceri has changed her profile picture on her Bachelor NZ Page from a pageant photo to a publicity shot for Bachelor NZ and her cover photo is now the official Bach NZ photo it was also a pageant photo. Members of her family have liked the photo I hope this does not mean that she is eliminated from the show, odd time to change the photos.

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue Apr 12, 2016 4:25 am

Just saw another preview for tonight's episode. Looks like Rebecca and Jordan have their discussion about her thesis at the cocktail party. It doesn't look as though its going great but that could just be the editing. Those sneaky PTB always like to manipulate the preview edits to make us think its one thing when it's another.

Fingers crossed it goes well for Rebecca or she could be on her bike!

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue Apr 12, 2016 4:37 am

Starting!

Jordan is struggling with looking at the girls and sending them home. Duh! - that's the premise of the show!

Group date.

Erin
Rebecca
Fleur
Naz
Storm

Ceri still hasn't got a group date and she seems pissed.

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue Apr 12, 2016 4:38 am

Not sure these girls are dressed for horse riding. Might be a bit of chafing going on!

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue Apr 12, 2016 4:43 am

Jordan is a good horseman and of the contestants Storm's the most competent. Fleur, Erin and Rebecca are struggling a little. Naz is quite good too. Not a lot of chance to talk though. Bit of a naff date so far I think.

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue Apr 12, 2016 4:52 am

@AllAboutLove - I'm missssssing you! bestbud!

Gab, Kate and Ceri having a chat. Nice and friedly - no b1tching for a change which is nice.

back on the range - some of the horses are not behaving!

Jordan takes Naz off for some alone time - "since you are the birthday girl"

Storm showing some jealousy.

Jordan says that Naz is showing sides of her that are incredibly attractive.

He's a little nervous and says he has butterflies.

Eww yuck! they kiss. Oh dear -she is definitely F4 at least I reckon.

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue Apr 12, 2016 4:55 am

Single date for Gab. Ceri isn't happy. I kind of see her point - Gab has had so many group dates and Ceri has had hardly anything.

helicopter ride for the girl that has a fear of heights. Nice one Jordan!

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue Apr 12, 2016 4:59 am

They have landed at a swanky place on the top of the mountain.

Gab and Jordan seem very relaxed with each other. I think he likes her quite a bit. Do you think having her on all the group dates was a way of getting to know her without making it obvious that he fancies her and singling her out?

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 83 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 72 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

+13
jalena1992
mercieme
Ladybug82
LoveDovez
robinvi
Karina
jen689
AllAboutLove
mindless
Sprite
ElonM