SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Page 72 of 83 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 77 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 72 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Thu Apr 14, 2016 2:31 pm

@Allaboutlove thanks a bunch for embedding the episodes, very grateful bestbud!

It will be so easy now to go through all the vids again to figure out what the heck this season is all about giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 72 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Apr 14, 2016 2:40 pm

^^Thank you @AllAboutLove
it is always easier if the episodes are embled yes

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Apr 14, 2016 3:10 pm

bestbud! YW @HEA and @mercieme. Hopefully it makes things a bit easier. yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 14, 2016 4:49 pm

much much easier!!! :yes: Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 72 2498057887 Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 72 1377737533

Back to top Go down

Post by Melissa_Jane Fri Apr 15, 2016 2:31 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Now Jordan saying that he and Gabs are on the right track to connect romantically.
You go ahead Jordan. Connect. Please.
cantstopl Jordan...are you listening? Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 72 3806527698

Melissa_Jane

Back to top Go down

Post by Melissa_Jane Fri Apr 15, 2016 2:34 am

Katiebelle wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Oh wow!!!

Jordan tells Naz that he has butterflies in his stomach with her!!

:shocked!:  :shocked!:  :shocked!:

What universe is this I am in right now? Send help!

I'm here! - I'm sending good vibes through the internet!
🐘 laugh out loud 🐘 🐘 🐘 🐘 🐘 🐘 the tribe are coming to help 🐘 🐘 🐘

Melissa_Jane

Back to top Go down

Post by Melissa_Jane Fri Apr 15, 2016 2:38 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Ceri crying in ITM saying Jordan has made it clear to her by not taking her own dates that he is not interested in her.

I am thinking if Ceri just gets aggressive and "fights for" Jordan he will keep her?

I am getting kind of tired of Jordan wanting the girls to initiate. Makes no sense anymore this late in the show. Plus, he's the Bachelor. Chase the girl, Jordan. cheeky
You are right! He's lazy, he's just playing with them! Maybe Mike is really right when he says he doesn't know who he ends up with.

Melissa_Jane

Back to top Go down

Post by Melissa_Jane Fri Apr 15, 2016 2:49 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Jordan asking about what she has done study-wise.

Rebecca talks about her paper she wrote.

Says her studies and life on the show totally separate and there to try find someone.

Jordan in ITM switched off from her already. :/

Rebecca would make a good bachette imo She has class, and is passionate about finding love, so much so that she studies it.

Melissa_Jane

Back to top Go down

Post by Melissa_Jane Fri Apr 15, 2016 2:57 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Whoa!

Now Jordan says to Rebecca...

You're an amazing person and you will find the one and I support you so much.

Huh?

hmmmm something dodgy going on with that statement imo Oh We might have another Blake here. au bach

Melissa_Jane

Back to top Go down

Post by Melissa_Jane Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:03 am

Katiebelle wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
Naz giving the evil eyes to Ceri.

If looks could kill :shocked!:

Yip - I'm sure that Naz was trying to undermine Ceri's confidence with that little talk earlier in the day. She may not have her in your face 'Hit List' anymore - she's moved to slyness and manipulation.
Maybe that is why Rebecca wanted out....she could't deal with the slyness and manipulation in the house.

Melissa_Jane

Back to top Go down

Post by Melissa_Jane Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:09 am

[quote="Katiebelle"]
AllAboutLove wrote:
Katiebelle wrote:

Don't worry - you are in excellent company - I thought she was going home too. Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 72 3806527698 Super Sleuthers R US!
Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 72 3806527698
I hear you!   I haven't watched it, however I'm embarrassed to know this behaviour is accepted here.
Thankful for the excellent company bestbud!

But Naz can't be F1? Can she?

I am thinking SM is telling the story then? Fleur F1 maybe. Or Storm. Or... laugh out loud

I can't even begin to imagine the SM meltdown if Naz is F1. For the sake of our peaceful nation F1 will need to be either Fleur or Storm.

Melissa_Jane

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Fri Apr 15, 2016 4:04 am

hi @Melissa_Jane - nice to have you back again.

I have a question for everyone. Why did TPTB use the excuse that Jordan was not comfortable with the subject of Rebecca's thesis as the reason for her elimination? Why not just say the connection wasn't there like with the other girls?

They must have known that the truth would come out about Jordan and the producers already knowing about the content of the thesis once Rebecca was interviewed by the media. It's strange! scratch

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 83 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 77 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

+13
jalena1992
mercieme
Ladybug82
LoveDovez
robinvi
Karina
jen689
AllAboutLove
mindless
Sprite
ElonM