SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Page 77 of 83 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 77 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by Katiebelle Mon Apr 18, 2016 4:47 am

I'm sitting here all alone now - my daughter just left the TV room after announcing that Ceri doesn't have a "hope in hell of being F1" and "now that Rebecca has gone it's gonna be boring".

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 77 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 18, 2016 4:49 am

No kiss!

No rose!

Hmm.... if someone is going home this RC it may be Ceri?

There's nothing there.

But again, I thought there was something there with Rebecca and she got a kiss but still sent home so I know nothing giggling
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Mon Apr 18, 2016 4:50 am

AllAboutLove wrote:No kiss!

No rose!

Hmm.... if someone is going home this RC it may be Ceri?

There's nothing there.

But again, I thought there was something there with Rebecca and she got a kiss so I know nothing giggling

IA - Boring date with zero chemistry.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 18, 2016 4:51 am

Katiebelle wrote:I'm sitting here all alone now  - my daughter just left the TV room after announcing that Ceri doesn't have a "hope in hell of being F1" and "now that Rebecca has gone it's gonna be boring".
Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 77 3806527698 I agree with your daughter Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 77 1377737533
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Mon Apr 18, 2016 4:52 am

This new nice Naz is creeping me out! Is this the same girl that had a hit list?

Imagine if she had been like this at the beginning of the season? She might have been quite popular with the public.

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 18, 2016 4:55 am

All the other girls on the GD.

Ceri not on GD?

So initial sleuthing was correct laugh out loud

I have a feeling initial sleuthing pre-Naz SD may end up the same way.

Who knows though - not me giggling
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 18, 2016 4:56 am

There's a Koala on this GD but no Matilda.

Try as they might, it's really not the same without Matilda hmmm
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Mon Apr 18, 2016 4:58 am

AllAboutLove wrote:All the other girls on the GD.

Ceri not on GD?

Ceri is on the group date but she's obviously not keen on cuddling the animals hence not much screen time so far.

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 18, 2016 4:59 am

Naz's edit is "Nice Naz" since her SD.

Storm is getting the not as nice edit...
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:01 am

Katiebelle wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:All the other girls on the GD.

Ceri not on GD?

Ceri is on the group date but she's obviously not keen on cuddling the animals hence not much screen time so far.
She is? I haven't seen her yet Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 77 3806527698

Like I said... "Who knows ... not me"... giggling
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:02 am

I can't believe that they are at Australia Zoo and we have as yet to see a crocodile! This was the home of Steve Irwin!

Not that impressed with Storm's attitude - a bit churlish

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:03 am

Did Fleur just say Storm is "stand-offish"?

Storm doing a bit of a sulk?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 83 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

+13
jalena1992
mercieme
Ladybug82
LoveDovez
robinvi
Karina
jen689
AllAboutLove
mindless
Sprite
ElonM