SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Page 40 of 83 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 61 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by Katiebelle Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:28 am

My pick is Alicia going home

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:29 am

if one girl leaves tonight, so 10 girls left and 10 episodes then next ep or so all stay?

I think Art had an episode where all the girls stayed? Not sure when it was but think they will do one soon?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:30 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Rebecca not shown at CP talking to Jordan. Again.

Her chances for F1 are dwindling fast, imo.

I'm disappointed. I had hoped to see a lot more of her.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:31 am

Fleur first rose.

Again!

Fleur is always first rose or one of first.

I'd say F1 at this point if Fleur consistently gets first roses and Jordan is using that to give a sign of sorts.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:32 am

The music for Fleur getting first rose seemed special. Not sure if same as previously used for her? Definitely different from all the other girls.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:32 am

Poor Sarah - he's always picking her last!

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:34 am

Ceri second to get rose.

Storm in VO saying she doesn't want to read into the order of getting roses but doesn't want to be last.

Rebecca gets rose.

Storm gets rose.

Sarah gets last rose - says to Jordan that he needs to stop doing that since she gets rose last a lot.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:35 am

Alicia is going home. Poor girl.

She cries and talks in ITM that the one for her will be there out there for her.

Woman's Day having that article/photoshoot of Alicia must mean they like her (production).

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:37 am

Preview for tomorrow:

Erin on date (sleuthed by Jen and Katie)

Storm and Fleur talking about Jordan and his connections. Fleur saying it is scary that others have the same feelings and that she can get hurt.

Something to do with Naz? Jordan picks her up or something?

Mike host says "A Storm is brewing" and Storm seen crying at CP?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:38 am

At this point I am still thinking based on SM and the edit thus far where Fleur is always seen and given first rose (or early rose) that she is F1. She keeps talking about being worried but that could be showing that her feelings are real if she is F1.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:54 am

AllAboutLove wrote:At this point I am still thinking based on SM and the edit thus far where Fleur is always seen and given first rose (or early rose) that she is F1. She keeps talking about being worried but that could be showing that her feelings are real if she is F1.

IA - after tonight's episode I would say that Fleur is the likely F1 and that Storm is F2. I just don't see any other romantic connections apart from his with Fleur and his with Storm. I had thought there was a spark there with Rebecca but surely we would have seen more of them together since their date. If something was developing between them wouldn't TPTB have shown us something by now?

I also wonder if they will keep Naz around for the entertainment value even though, IMO, they have no chemistry.

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 04, 2016 6:02 am

Katiebelle wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:At this point I am still thinking based on SM and the edit thus far where Fleur is always seen and given first rose (or early rose) that she is F1. She keeps talking about being worried but that could be showing that her feelings are real if she is F1.

IA - after tonight's episode I would say that Fleur is the likely F1 and that Storm is F2. I just don't see any other romantic connections apart from his with Fleur and his with Storm. I had thought there was a spark there with Rebecca but surely we would have seen more of them together since their date. If something was developing between them wouldn't TPTB have shown us something by now?

I also wonder if they will keep Naz around for the entertainment value even though, IMO, they have no chemistry.
That's what I am thinking too. Naz seems like a typical edit of sorts for just being the controversial figure. Fleur being someone that approaches Jordan (as she did tonight) makes me think he likes that? He did say he doesn't want a passenger in the relationship and so far only Fleur and Storm have approached him at CP from the considered frontrunners.

With Rebecca, unless she is extremely hidden, I still think given that Jordan wants someone who is not a passenger and will take the initiative to approach him that Rebecca is making it more likely that whatever connection Jordan felt for Rebecca she is not reciprocating that as much as Storm and Fleur who seem the most invested emotionally? 

Perhaps Rebecca is not approaching because she can see/sense that the other two girls are more interested so she stepped back even more? I think if she really liked Jordan a lot she would approach him more and loose terms "fight" for him? Matilda herself last year approached Art and said she would fight for Art in ITM so I am not sure if Rebecca is just out her comfort zone or just not that into Jordan? 

That the Spinoff have Rebecca as a frontrunner/potential winner though gives me pause because that makes me feel like they are in the know about something not seen in edit?  question
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 83 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 61 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

+13
jalena1992
mercieme
Ladybug82
LoveDovez
robinvi
Karina
jen689
AllAboutLove
mindless
Sprite
ElonM