SELECT CONTENT

Ashley and J.P - Videos - Discussion

Page 3 of 45 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 24 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashley and J.P - Videos - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Ashley and J.P - Videos - Discussion

Post by mnmhughes Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:37 pm

estahafa wrote:I watched it too with not-so-innocent-eyes anymore! Whew! Naughty Ashley!

Naughty Ashley = Happy Jordan :awesome:
Notice how he had to cover himself at the end? :giggle:
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Ashley and J.P - Videos - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Ashley and J.P - Videos - Discussion

Post by Guest Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:55 pm

mnmhughes wrote:
estahafa wrote:I watched it too with not-so-innocent-eyes anymore! Whew! Naughty Ashley!

Naughty Ashley = Happy Jordan :awesome:
Notice how he had to cover himself at the end? :giggle:

covered his face? giggling With my not-so-innocent eyes, I saw JP look down a couple of times :Nod: and then eventually grabbed her wandering hand . . .

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:50 am

Jaybird wrote:
sydney1 wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:She was basically torturing him the whole time. I think it's hilarious! :awesome:

Her hand was getting higher and higher on his thigh, until he finally grab her hand and placed both on her leg. Poor thing, she is going to be a handfull.. rotfl

:giggle: For a minute there I had to double check that this wasn't a RichLP or JBF post by the choice of words. Embarassed lolpanda :bad girl:

ETA: or an mnmhughes post rotfl

When I saw this video the other day, I said to myself... NO, I had better not comment. This couple has given me too much of a workout this season and I'm getting exhausted...
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:51 am

JBF wrote:
Jaybird wrote:
sydney1 wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:She was basically torturing him the whole time. I think it's hilarious! :awesome:

Her hand was getting higher and higher on his thigh, until he finally grab her hand and placed both on her leg. Poor thing, she is going to be a handfull.. rotfl

:giggle: For a minute there I had to double check that this wasn't a RichLP or JBF post by the choice of words. Embarassed lolpanda :bad girl:

When I saw this video the other day, I said to myself... NO, I had better not comment. This couple has given me too much of a workout this season and I'm getting exhausted...

So much fun to watch him squirm, though!! giggling

How can you help it when the music starts to play, And your ability to reason is swept away
Oh-oh-oh, heaven on earth is all you see, You're out of touch with reality
And now you cry but when you do-- Next time around someone cries for you
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:58 am

JBF wrote:
Jaybird wrote:
sydney1 wrote:

Aww, come on! I would love to hear your comments! :awesome:
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:27 am

LibbyBell wrote:
JBF wrote:
Jaybird wrote:
sydney1 wrote:

So much fun to watch him squirm, though!! giggling

I bet he was wishing he'd worn different pants that day :winkie:

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:42 am

I'm just waiting to see if anybody decides to make an animated "gif" of that leg rubbing...
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:47 am

JBF wrote:I'm just waiting to see if anybody decides to make an animated "gif" of that leg rubbing...

Which part? She was rubbing his leg for most of the time! I would also like a gif of his squirming! giggling
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:16 am

Which interview was it? Do you have a link?
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:16 am

Love_Me wrote:Which interview was it? Do you have a link?

It's the one a few posts up -- the one with Access Hollywood.
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:19 am

mnmhughes wrote:

http://www.accesshollywood.com/access-extended-bachelorette-ashley-and-jp-what-comes-next_video_1344606

I just find the whole thing fascinating. The way she's totally unaware of what she's doing, how he distracts her with his free hand, etc. LOL. Hysterical!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:25 am

mnmhughes wrote:

Alanna wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:

http://www.accesshollywood.com/access-extended-bachelorette-ashley-and-jp-what-comes-next_video_1344606

I just find the whole thing fascinating. The way she's totally unaware of what she's doing, how he distracts her with his free hand, etc. LOL. Hysterical!

Thanks. I can not make any promises, but if someone does not make it before me I will try and make a gif out of this.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 45 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 24 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley and J.P - Videos - Discussion

+68
tigertiz
Chacharo
nutty1
instinct
prettyinpink