SELECT CONTENT

Ashley and J.P - Videos - Discussion

Page 2 of 45 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashley and J.P - Videos - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Ashley and J.P - Videos - Discussion

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:42 pm

Wow, cannot believe how the paps were all around them and taking so many pictures. And Cassie looked exhausted,
JP & Ashely looked so happy.

And finally saw the E Online in the Vids. - no disc. too. Too cute for words. They both said "years" at the exact same time. JP still blushes and gets "that certain look" when he mentions Hong Kong. JP said at the end "and we got good things ahead", just like he said in his vblog.

Great videos, both, thanks so much Love_me.

Back to top Go down

Ashley and J.P - Videos - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Ashley and J.P - Videos - Discussion

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:12 pm

I am looking for a video that I seemed to have missed and can't find it. It is where Ashley and JP are sitting down for the interview (Ash is in the blue dress) and she keeps putting his hand on his leg. I saw the pic, but not the interview and can't find it on the video thread. Any help. Smiley Thanks!

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:14 pm

atlanta1221 wrote:I am looking for a video that I seemed to have missed and can't find it. It is where Ashley and JP are sitting down for the interview (Ash is in the blue dress) and she keeps putting his hand on his leg. I saw the pic, but not the interview and can't find it on the video thread. Any help. Smiley Thanks!

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:30 pm

Thank you. Right under my nose. So many great videos! :thismuch:

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:09 pm

Trueloveforever wrote:
atlanta1221 wrote:I am looking for a video that I seemed to have missed and can't find it. It is where Ashley and JP are sitting down for the interview (Ash is in the blue dress) and she keeps putting his hand on his leg. I saw the pic, but not the interview and can't find it on the video thread. Any help. Smiley Thanks!

Funny, as someone suggested I watched this video with the sound off. Their body language was off the hook. Between her hands and his face I think they just wanted to go get a room instead. The interview had their chairs 2" apart. I think that was a mistake. They should have just had one chair out there so she could have sat on his lap like she wanted to.

#teamjodi #teamsushi #teamjash #teamcupcake #teamarie #teameinstein
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:12 pm

GrahamGal wrote:
Trueloveforever wrote:

Funny, as someone suggested I watched this video with the sound off. Their body language was off the hook. Between her hands and his face I think they just wanted to go get a room instead. The interview had their chairs 2" apart. I think that was a mistake. They should have just had one chair out there so she could have sat on his lap like she wanted to.

She was basically torturing him the whole time. I think it's hilarious! :awesome:
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:25 pm

mnmhughes wrote:
GrahamGal wrote:
Trueloveforever wrote:

<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" width="400" height="400" align="middle"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><param name="movie" value="http://widget.accesshollywood.com/singleclip/singleclip_v1.swf?CXNID=1000004.10035NXC&WID=482a0d55893fbe3f&clipID=1344606"/><param name="quality" value="high" /><embed src="http://widget.accesshollywood.com/singleclip/singleclip_v1.swf?CXNID=1000004.10035NXC&WID=482a0d55893fbe3f&clipID=1344606" quality="high" width="400" height="400" align="middle" allowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"></embed></object>

She was basically torturing him the whole time. I think it's hilarious! :awesome:

Her hand was getting higher and higher on his thigh, until he finally grab her hand and placed both on her leg. Poor thing, she is going to be a handfull.. rotfl

"Love Never Fails"
Shadow
Shadow

Female Posts : 277

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:39 pm

^^ Or should we say that she wanted a handful? :halo: :bad girl:

ETA: Thank you, jcw2! :giggle:

Last edited by mnmhughes on Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:41 pm

sydney1 wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:
GrahamGal wrote:
Trueloveforever wrote:

Her hand was getting higher and higher on his thigh, until he finally grab her hand and placed both on her leg. Poor thing, she is going to be a handfull.. rotfl
:giggle: For a minute there I had to double check that this wasn't a RichLP or JBF post by the choice of words. Embarassed lolpanda :bad girl:

ETA: or an mnmhughes post rotfl

Jaybird

Female Posts : 727

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:59 pm

mnmhughes wrote:^^ Or should we say that she wanted a handful? :halo: :bad girl:

ETA: Thank you, jcw2! :giggle:

giggling You all are making me blush.

#teamjodi #teamsushi #teamjash #teamcupcake #teamarie #teameinstein
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomigirl Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:53 am

Oh Lord you all are killing me, LOL. I watched it again with the sound off and watched their body language. Poor Jordan keeps shifting in his seat...this too can't contain themselves, LOL!
Thomigirl
Thomigirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:30 pm

I watched it too with not-so-innocent-eyes anymore! Whew! Naughty Ashley!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 45 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley and J.P - Videos - Discussion

+68
tigertiz
Chacharo
nutty1
instinct
prettyinpink