Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 3 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Diana on Thu Mar 17, 2016 9:22 am

This season is going to be so fun laugh out loud I have a feeling JoJo will be the Bachelorette I was expecting Kaitlyn to be. Cannot wait.
Diana

Female Posts : 6819

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Idlemess on Thu Mar 17, 2016 9:47 am

@Diana wrote:This season is going to be so fun laugh out loud I have a feeling JoJo will be the Bachelorette I was expecting Kaitlyn to be. Cannot wait.

I'm going to wait and see. Let's not forget that this is TPTB show and not the lead.
Idlemess

Female Posts : 2115

Back to top Go down

Post by lightredemption on Thu Mar 17, 2016 10:30 am

@Diana wrote:This season is going to be so fun laugh out loud I have a feeling JoJo will be the Bachelorette I was expecting Kaitlyn to be. Cannot wait.
:yes: Hoping she ends up with someone on the same scale of attractiveness. Purely for aesthetic purposes!
lightredemption

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva on Thu Mar 17, 2016 11:05 am

@bluwavz wrote:
Mike Fleiss ‏@fleissmeister 14m14 minutes ago
Just saw JoJo... Never realized that she has such a gorgeous figure. What a bonus!!!
Like I said, JoJo is Fleiss' dream bette.  His twitter followers know what he really means and responded accordingly.  
I think Fleiss is a bit overly excited this season, his wife must have given him a kitchen pass for the night.   cantstopl
partytime
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 3657

Back to top Go down

Post by hdman on Thu Mar 17, 2016 11:10 am

It will be a good season.

hdman

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild on Thu Mar 17, 2016 11:21 am

@hdman wrote:It will be a good season.

Hopefully... Above all, I hope Jojo comes out of it all with people seeing the real Jojo, good and bad. Not an Uber edited, one dimensional character. This is always my greatest worry for anyone who chose to surrender their reputation to these reality show people. They can make or break without caring.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 on Thu Mar 17, 2016 11:40 am

@MiniDiva wrote:
@bluwavz wrote:
Mike Fleiss ‏@fleissmeister 14m14 minutes ago
Just saw JoJo... Never realized that she has such a gorgeous figure. What a bonus!!!
Like I said, JoJo is Fleiss' dream bette.  His twitter followers know what he really means and responded accordingly.  
I think Fleiss is a bit overly excited this season, his wife must have given him a kitchen pass for the night.   cantstopl
partytime

I agree! I think Mike Fleiss is over the moon about JoJo. Beware JoJo, but have fun and good luck! Hugesmile
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 on Thu Mar 17, 2016 12:46 pm

Kristen! ‏@Penteatonix
My mom is at the same hotel that they're filming the bachelorette in
Source

Jill Mapes ‏@jumonsmapes  17h17 hours ago
tfw you find out a distant relative is going to be a contestant on The Bachelorette + you can't stop laughing
Source

Anyone want to ask where and who?   Smiley
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 8219

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 on Thu Mar 17, 2016 1:00 pm

I sent a tweet to Kristen.  Fingers crossed.

ETA: She couldn't give out any information and said security is tight...which we already know.
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 6603

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 on Thu Mar 17, 2016 1:53 pm

@fleissmeister 23m

It was a fantastic Night One!!! JoJo was amazing!!! #Bachelorette
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 6603

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc on Thu Mar 17, 2016 2:24 pm

Me too! I want all the fun I didn't have last year.

stuckinsc

Female Posts : 9874

Back to top Go down

Post by NCGalBecca on Thu Mar 17, 2016 3:03 pm

From E!Online: Inside JoJo Fletcher's First Night as the Bachelorette—She's Already Had Her First Kiss

"Jojo is over the moon," a source exclusively tells E! News. "She is so excited and she's really, really looking forward to hopefully getting engaged. That's why she's there. Not for career, not for anything else. She's dying to meet the right guy and get engaged."

Our source echoes Fleiss And Mills' tweets about JoJo's easygoing nature, telling us, "She's not a formal or standoffish Bachelorette. She's fun, bubbly, upbeat and approachable. She's got good energy and the guys are really responding to her."
NCGalBecca

Female Posts : 1850

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum