SELECT CONTENT

Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 10 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 10 Empty Re: Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by bach Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:17 pm

Logically, I think Lauren makes the most sense for Ben to pick. Based on most of the spoilers, I guess I reach the same conclusion. However, I cannot help but still be rooting for JoJo. My heart is overruling my head on this one. And hope springs eternal... Smiley

One thing Chris said about the finale is that Ben pulled a "3/4 Mesnick". That means that things might actually have happened out of the usual order you would expect. If he thought he was going to choose one (Lauren) and then changed his mind (to JoJo), that could change the sequence of events from the norm. Just saying... ;)

bach

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 10 Empty Re: Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:18 pm

Normally, there are multiple cameras, the ones posted yesterday, just appear to all be from the same camera.  But it doesn't matter how many cameras, even though the numbers would be different.  The F2's numbers would still come before the F1's, since they are are generally taken in chronological order.  Unless for some reason the F1 appeared before the F2, I would expect for the F1's to always be the later numbered photos.

JMO.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:30 pm

tennischick80 wrote:Lucas, one question- you seem to have some knowledge about the production aspect...what if they had two different photographers or used 2 different cameras? Then the numbers would be off. Not saying this is the case... if I'm not one of the 74, add me, 75.

I had a post in process but saw Ladybug82's post on the same subject and since I totally agree with what she said, see no point in saying the same thing again.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by bach Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:31 pm

I repeat: "3/4 Mesnick"  Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 10 1f600

bach

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:33 pm

Lucas15 wrote:I had a post in process but saw Ladybug82's post on the same subject and since I totally agree with what she said, see no point in saying the same thing again.

Sorry!  Didn't mean to steal your post/reply!  Embarressed!

bestbud!

bach wrote:I repeat: "3/4 Mesnick"    Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 10 1f600

The Mesnick is referring to Ben having an emotional, crying meltdown at some point, like when Jason about threw himself sobbing over the balcony railing after letting Molly go.  Not a switch.  CH clarified recently that was what he meant by Mesnick.

Ben's been emotional letting most of the girls go, so it will be even harder and he'll be even more emotional when he let's Jojo go, IMO.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:46 pm

Did they show Andy Baldwin telling both he loved them?
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by adj13 Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:49 pm

bach wrote:I repeat: "3/4 Mesnick"    Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 10 1f600

In an interview, Chris Harrison described a Mesnick as a 'hanging over the balcony outright cry'. He does not describe it as a switch. He means that Ben is going to be visibly upset and crying in the finale... Though maybe not quite to the extent of Mesnick, thus the 3/4ths.

adj13

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:50 pm

I figured he would be crying since he's been crying for most of the ones he has let go.
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:51 pm

pander3575 wrote:Did they show Andy Baldwin telling both he loved them?

Yesssss
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by bach Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:53 pm

Okay, okayyy... I have not been following all the little details and apologize for coming in at the last minute with already disproven theories. (seriously, am not being sarcastic.) But wouldn't it be a fun surprise and shock if the majority opinion is wrong?!

bach

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Mar 09, 2016 9:00 pm

Seabear wrote:
Rolly wrote:
Seabear wrote:I keep sitting on the fence in spite of the spoilers.  What does anyone else think about the expressions on Amanda and Emily's faces while watching the preview??  They both look ticked off.  Unhappy because Ben chose JoJo or unhappy because Lauren has to deal with the dual ILY's publicly now??  

iA something just doesn't sit right with the spoilers. Isn't it possible they could manipulate what we're seeing and hearing to make us believe one storyline when actually something else happens? Why are they making the spoilers so obvious if true? Maybe I'm just hoping for "shock the world" finale. no idea

ITA.  Making things too obvious is not TPTB's MO.  That is why I am staying on the fence.  I will not be surprised if either JoJo or Lauren are the F1.  In spite of all the articles, spoilers etc..... I see plenty of signs it could go either way.

JMO

Lauren seems to be the type of girl that Ben has said he is attracted to. Hi celebrity crush is Jennifer Aniston . I would think Lauren is more in that catagory then JoJo. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Wed Mar 09, 2016 9:33 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Sorry!  Didn't mean to steal your post/reply!  Embarressed!

Your answer was so great and mine was what you'd expect from a techie geek. The only thing I would add is that with today's technology IMO we're more likely to see only one camera used - as was the case with this season's FRC images.

In the past a photographer would have multiple cameras with different fixed focal length lenses and he'd grab the one he wanted to compose the shot he wanted to take. But today, zoom lenses are so much better than they used to be that there's really no need to have multiple camera bodies with different lenses - just shoot with one camera and a zoom lens.

In addition, in the past you could only shoot 36 images on a roll of film and then you'd have to hand the camera to a loader to change film rolls. To keep from missing a great shot you'd grab the other camera. But today, a single high capacity storage card can hold thousands of images without stopping so no need for a loader or extra cameras - just shoot with one.
JMHO

Last edited by Lucas15 on Wed Mar 09, 2016 9:38 pm; edited 2 times in total

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+59
Sprite
meauxwalk
bronco18
provenceguy
grace8136
jupi
mindless
Mgrissom
casjacknick
agentcurls
viola-b