SELECT CONTENT

Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 14 of 21 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 17 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 14 Empty Re: Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Ladybug82 March 10th 2016, 5:52 pm

Put this in the epi thread, but will post it here too, incase some don't visit both threads:

New Preview:  The Bachelor Finale Promo - Ben's Getting a Surprise

ScreenCaps:  SC No Discussion Thread

IMO, the editors worked overtime to manipulate most of the images somehow and to try to spin it where they're something major going down.  I think as with most things associated with the show...much to do about nothing.  

But y'all have at them!  Happy sleuthing.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 14 Empty Re: Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by gurlbrit March 10th 2016, 5:54 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Put this in the epi thread, but will post it here too, incase some don't visit both threads:

IMO, the editors worked overtime to manipulate most of the images somehow and to try to spin it where they're something major going down.  I think as with most things associated with the show...much to do about nothing.  

Oooh the suspense is killing me. LOL handwave

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
 Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 14 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh March 10th 2016, 5:56 pm

gurlbrit wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:Put this in the epi thread, but will post it here too, incase some don't visit both threads:

Oooh the suspense is killing me.  LOL handwave

Haha! I am sure its nothing.

I don't think this is it, But if MF gets his way he will have a wedding. Isn't that his dream to have one that soon? I really hope that does not happen as they need more time together no matter what. But that would be surprising.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit March 10th 2016, 6:02 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:
gurlbrit wrote:

Oooh the suspense is killing me.  LOL handwave

Haha!  I am sure its nothing.

I don't think this is it, But if MF gets his way he will have a wedding. Isn't that his dream to have one that soon?  I really hope that does not happen as they need more time together no matter what.  But that would be surprising.

Honestly Tigger TPTB need to get themselves a new horse. This one has been beaten to death.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
 Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 14 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil March 10th 2016, 6:02 pm

Maybe they'll announce one, but somehow I doubt f1 would go for one that wasn't a more traditional one.  I don't see Lauren having an "off the cuff" wedding- her families pretty tradition IMO.  And Persian weddings are a BIG deal- if JoJo were to be f1.

The surprise won't be too surprising IMO.

Last edited by jcrbil on March 10th 2016, 6:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Seo2 March 10th 2016, 6:06 pm

Methinks it's much ado about nothing. I think it may just be that 'guess what, your ex is coming back as the Bachelorette.' If that person is Caila, that wont really be a suprise, but if it's JoJo...then they'd have almost lived up to the hype.
Seo2
Seo2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 10th 2016, 6:15 pm

When Ben saying , in any other world....you hear gasp like someone crying. Sounds like Jojo Imo. In any other world, I couldn't imagine saying goodbye to you is a farewell speech .mo

Back to top Go down

Post by chi-girl March 10th 2016, 7:15 pm

Given their usual hype that turns into much ado about nothing...I will predict that a) Ben will announce who's been chosen as the Bachelorette or b) there was a secret 13th spot on DWTS and he's on it.

It probably has nothing to do with the FRC or ATFR.

chi-girl

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out March 10th 2016, 7:58 pm

I asked today a friend's husband who is a professional photog about time-stamp changes and messing with lighting. He said that certain cameras, namely, he thinks, an Olympus model, allow the photog to change the time-stamp internally. He also mentioned a few programs that allowed this change to be made post-production.

Second, he said that changing lighting in a photo isn't as hard as it sounds. I posed this question to him, "For example, what if you needed to add sunlight on trees, would that be hard?" He said, "No, not necessarily. And, it wouldn't look Photoshopped or doctored unless you were working with a poor quality file. Then it would be grainy."

I found that info interesting. It might not be relevant this season, but in future seasons, maybe.

My test is comparing the photos to the video of the event. They seem to match. Have we lined up all the screencaps of the finale in the order that we think they happen?
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by leselihau March 10th 2016, 8:08 pm

I'm guessing the surprise is the announcement of the 'Ette.

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil March 10th 2016, 8:13 pm

I would say that too, except that one of the press releases already mentions that that will happen- so that's not a surprise IMO - to Ben or to anyone.... unless it is JoJo- since then all that filming that was seen in Ohio was a big ruse.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva March 10th 2016, 8:53 pm

It will probably be a free vacay or the announcement of who the next 'Ette is. Remember this is TPTB. A surprise could be CM has switched toilet paper brands. MAAN. (much ado about nothing.)

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 21 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 17 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+59
Sprite
meauxwalk
bronco18
provenceguy
grace8136
jupi
mindless
Mgrissom
casjacknick
agentcurls
viola-b