SELECT CONTENT

Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 4 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by nannymargie Tue Mar 08, 2016 10:18 pm

dpao84 wrote:Isn't it weird that Lauren is walking towards a podium with a rose on it... Where is Ben? Just all the way to the left?

Just another sign that Lauren is F1 because JoJo went first and the rose is still there. cheerleader

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Tue Mar 08, 2016 10:34 pm

nannymargie wrote:
dpao84 wrote:Isn't it weird that Lauren is walking towards a podium with a rose on it... Where is Ben? Just all the way to the left?

Just another sign that Lauren is F1 because JoJo went first and the rose is still there. cheerleader

:yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by tennischick80 Tue Mar 08, 2016 10:34 pm

nannymargie wrote:

I wish that were the case, but wouldn't it be there even if she were first...but she's not first! You know what Ricky Bobby says, "If you're not first, you're last!" In this case, you want to be last!!
tennischick80
tennischick80

Female Posts : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 08, 2016 10:40 pm

tennischick80 wrote:
nannymargie wrote:

I wish that were the case, but wouldn't it be there even if she were first...but she's not first! You know what Ricky Bobby says, "If you're not first, you're last!" In this case, you want to be last!!
Woohoo Ricky Bobby!   Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 4 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by dyra Tue Mar 08, 2016 10:42 pm

Omg yes. No rose in jojo pic, could be a hint ? I have good feeling about this. Thanks for mentioning that

Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 4 OGx1L45

#TeamLaurenB

gif by benandlaurenb4ever
dyra
dyra

Female Posts : 828

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Mar 08, 2016 10:42 pm

Eviebloom wrote:
nannymargie wrote:

:yes:

The rose is there for the first person too....although I am sure Lauren is the F1 girl.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Tue Mar 08, 2016 10:52 pm

Ben is seen holding the rose before JoJo comes
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by ceoona Tue Mar 08, 2016 10:57 pm

Jeepers wrote:Ben is seen holding the rose before JoJo comes
 Yes. but why not before Lauren comes too? scratch
ceoona
ceoona

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 08, 2016 10:58 pm

ceoona wrote:
Jeepers wrote:Ben is seen holding the rose before JoJo comes
 Yes. but why not before Lauren comes too? scratch
Could be just a promo shot .

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:00 pm

He is seen holding a rose before each one
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:02 pm

Those are probably mostly all promo shots. That podium can change position, flower pots get moved around. Unless we had them together in the same cap like we used to get, it's hard to figure out what's going on IMO.

You can also tell by the number on the disney pics, as to how many pic's they've taken.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:05 pm

Before JoJo

Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 4 14166510

Before Lauren

Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 4 14166513

Per medianet pics that I and a couple others brought .. In SC only thread 15
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+59
Sprite
meauxwalk
bronco18
provenceguy
grace8136
jupi
mindless
Mgrissom
casjacknick
agentcurls
viola-b