SELECT CONTENT

Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 8 of 21 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by tennischick80 Wed Mar 09, 2016 7:01 pm

Fingersandtoes wrote:IMO the pro JoJo angle is really strong from TPBP IMO. CH sung praises to BenJo, and giving a passing statement to Lauren. JoJo's HTD date being switched to show last while it happened first. BenJo private convo in the bathroom being leaked. Bringing JoJo's ex to the mix whom she dumps for good for Ben. BenJo has been pushed to the front a lot more than BenLo, IMO.

I agree, but IMO, TPTB have made sure to include the love story that is taking place between Ben & Lauren (I don't think by any means they are rubbing it in our faces) so that when the time comes, they have supporters, too, many people who believe in their story, and care (a relative amount) about what happens to them as a couple. They gave Lauren's family the well-rounded, kind, close family edit where Ben started to cry when Molly said, "What is it about my sister?!"
tennischick80
tennischick80

Female Posts : 896

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by bluwavz Wed Mar 09, 2016 7:03 pm

In all the other foiler seasons there were a lot of clues outside of the show that RS's spoilers were wrong. Is there absolutely anything outside of the show that points to JoJo being the F1? Any possible SHV? Anything? If not then it most likely really is as simple as Lauren being the F1.

JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazylady29 Wed Mar 09, 2016 7:04 pm

bluwavz wrote:In all the other foiler seasons there were a lot of clues outside of the show that RS's spoilers were wrong. Is there absolutely anything outside of the show that points to JoJo being the F1? Any possible SHV? Anything? If not then it most likely really is as simple as Lauren being the F1.

JMO.

agreed

btw i have been meaning to say this but goodness caila looks so great in that pic!
Crazylady29
Crazylady29

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Wed Mar 09, 2016 7:05 pm

Where has the issue of a Messnick come from? Are people just speculating or was that said somewhere?
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Mar 09, 2016 7:08 pm

IMO, the reason we got so much Lauren love early in the season was because of the drama and doubt created by Ben's multiple I love yous.  If Lauren is indeed F1 as all signs indicate (and I believe she is), TPTB had to show Jojo's catching up and building relationship and the I love yous, because well they're TPTB.  They wouldn't pass up an opportunity at all the drama and angst Ben brought upon himself and they have a show to produce.  Plus, the viewers needed to become invested in both relationships to believe there was indeed a possibility he pulled a switch, or ended up with Jojo and not Lauren (since Jojo's dates have been shown last lately.).  JMOAA.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Wed Mar 09, 2016 7:09 pm

The little box of Amanda and Emily watching the ILY could have been faces they made at any time during the WTA since they're edited in later. And while Amanda still would have cringed (which is the point for tptb who wanted us all to cringe) it doesn't mean she was shocked or didn't know-

If we see Ben hanging over a rail at any time, reasonably distraught, that's a Mesnick.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Mar 09, 2016 7:12 pm

Mesnick is just Ben being really emotional and upset to let his F2 go.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by tennischick80 Wed Mar 09, 2016 7:13 pm

Fingersandtoes wrote:Mesnick is just Ben being really emotional and upset to let his F2 go.

And that he loved the last 2 - had a really hard time picking.
tennischick80
tennischick80

Female Posts : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Mar 09, 2016 7:18 pm

The other thing I noticed that I haven't seen mentioned here, is that Lauren looks serious or worried walking up to Ben while Jojo is smiling. They often show the f2 smiling and looking happy with the f1 looking the opposite.

The Mesnick has been used by TPTB to mean the crying over the rails (or whatever) and not anything to do with him changing his mind IMO.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15310

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:18 pm

bluwavz wrote:In all the other foiler seasons there were a lot of clues outside of the show that RS's spoilers were wrong. Is there absolutely anything outside of the show that points to JoJo being the F1? Any possible SHV? Anything? If not then it most likely really is as simple as Lauren being the F1.

JMO.

I am trying to remember but my memory could fail me...
During JuanPa season, there was no sightings of SHV with Nikki.
No clues may not mean that something is false, just well hidden.

Also I find Jojo so inclined to post and retweet her bachelor dates that I find it hard for someone really "burnt" to do so. Idk.

Lastly, there is still this time around Dec 19-23 (or so, I don't remember the exact dates) when Jojo was in Hawaii and Ben coming back from CA. I believe nothing has been determined one way or another regarding possible SHV.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:54 pm

Rolly wrote:Where has the issue of a Messnick come from? Are people just speculating or was that said somewhere?
Production hype. TPTB will through as much hyped crap out there to see what sticks. Generally it's not much if anything. 
Maybe it's just me, I don't see really anything indicating to me that JoJo is a viable contender.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 09, 2016 9:00 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
Rolly wrote:Where has the issue of a Messnick come from? Are people just speculating or was that said somewhere?
Production hype. TPTB will through as much hyped crap out there to see what sticks. Generally it's not much if anything. 
Maybe it's just me, I don't see really anything indicating to me that JoJo is a viable contender.

not just you Smiley The potential hints of Jojo F1 are too weak against the ticks in Lauren's column from our sleuthing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 21 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+59
Sprite
meauxwalk
bronco18
provenceguy
grace8136
jupi
mindless
Mgrissom
casjacknick
agentcurls
viola-b