SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 3 of 78 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 40 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

richiestrahan - The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:45 pm

Possible location? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

richiestrahan - The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:31 am

Wow that's gorgeous! Thanks Sundy!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanate Thu Mar 17, 2016 7:43 am

Hanate

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Mar 17, 2016 8:09 am

Sounds like Richie has a good head on his shoulders  yes

Interview/article by OK Mag AU (official mag for show) and Sasha and Richie talking about him as the Bachelor

Sasha on Richie not proposing:  Sasha tells us the rope access technician is too level-headed to rush into marriage after just a few dates on camera. ‘I’d put my money on it that he won’t. Like myself, you go into these shows with the intention of meeting someone and you’re not living real life.’

Sasha on the type of girl to catch Richie's eye: ‘I do know Richie won’t settle for anyone or anything, so I think he’ll make conscious decisions based on his core values. He’ll make sue he chooses someone in line with those values,’ he says. And if you’re high maintenance, à la former contenders Laurina Fleure and Emily Simms, better luck next year. ‘He’s not caught up in the glitz and glamour of it all. He’s just an everyday guy and is happy to date someone else like that,’ Sasha insists.

Richie on not proposing: ‘Engagement is a pretty big deal,’ he tells us. ‘I don’t just dive into something like that willy-nilly. I need to travel and live with this person first.’

Richie on children: ‘I love kids, but in saying that, I think a relationship needs to be solid before you even consider bringing children into the world.’

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by laurarose Thu Mar 17, 2016 8:30 am

I posted this in another thread and not sure if people have seen this before (apologies if you have, it's a bit old) but here's more media proof apart from his insta follows that tells us he'll probably pick a blonde/blue-eyed girl. It's a post elimination interview from last year, they're finding him a date and he brings up blonde hair and blue eyes again. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
laurarose
laurarose

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Mar 17, 2016 8:51 am

I do think Richie's physical type is blonde with blue eyes but I am hopeful he will go for someone with a genuine personality over just the physical. From everything read and based on what Sasha said this week, Richie wants a down to earth type of girl so I just hope there's at least one of those on the show.

I am not too worried yet about the girls spoiled. Every season they have the contestant connected to someone the lead knows and every season they have someone who is the busty/magazine/model type (Zilda for SW's season). So I think the producers just cast for certain "types" and hopefully there's 2 or 3 potentially good matches. It just takes one!

*fingers crossed*
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Mar 17, 2016 5:01 pm

Agreed AAL. There will be a few in there that they know are matched psychologically and hopefully they are the last ones standing. I imagine Richie wanting someone who is happy to get sand between her toes and have a good heart and soul. Hopefully he finds her
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by laurarose Fri Mar 18, 2016 5:51 am

Spotted filming a date at the beach (no photos of who his date was though)
laurarose
laurarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:10 am

Looks gorgeous! Thanks laura!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Mar 20, 2016 11:13 pm

New Idea and Famous Magazines new photos of what looks like a group date. Some sort of pool or 50,s beach theme
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by laurarose Sun Mar 20, 2016 11:37 pm

Oh ok cool are there links to the articles?
laurarose
laurarose

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Mon Mar 21, 2016 12:15 am

Help us out Aussies and share it with us! laugh out loud

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 78 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 40 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+42
mslat92
LeapofFaith
Messinwithus
Sevening
LoveDovez
Just Looking
ap21
Emayem
H.E.A.T.H.E.R
Loulou
fangirlsamuri