SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 2 of 78 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

richiestrahan - The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Mar 11, 2016 8:04 pm

This is the official release from Channel Ten on Richie announced for the Bachelor

Richie Strahan is Australia’s Next Bachelor
Published: 10 March 2016

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

He may not have captured Sam Frost’s heart, but he undoubtedly won ours. Now Richie Strahan has his sights set on love once more, and as Australia’s next Bachelor, he's ready to start his search for the woman of his dreams.

Handsome, funny and charming, Richie Strahan had the nation in shock when he didn’t receive a rose from Sam Frost in the penultimate episode of The Bachelorette. Sparks had flown between the adorable pair, their ‘Senior Citizens’ date proof enough that they would have grown old hilariously together.

Though it wasn’t to be, the 30-year-old industrial rope technician from Western Australia hasn’t given up hope of finding true love, seizing the opportunity to embark on an amazing romantic journey as Australia’s next Bachelor. “I am feeling excited, nervous but mostly thrilled about potentially meeting the woman of my dreams,” he says.

“I am hoping that through this experience I will meet someone who shares my passion for life, someone that I can wake up to every morning and know I have found that special person that I can spend the rest of my life with.”

Host of The Bachelor Australia, Osher Günsberg, couldn’t be more glowing in his endorsement: “I could not think of anybody better. Of course I am biased because I got to know Richie quite well in 2015, however I know that I share the sentiment of anyone that watched The Bachelorette Australia when I say, all I want is for him to find the right person.”

“Richie won so many hearts around the country last year in season one of The Bachelorette Australia. Now, as one of Australia’s most eligible young men, it is his turn to find love,” said Network Ten Executive Producer of The Bachelor Australia, Hilary Innes.

“We are delighted to welcome Richie back as our new Bachelor and send him on his very own romantic adventure, the emotional rollercoaster ride that is The Bachelor Australia.”

Viewers can look forward to a new season of unforgettable dates, passion-fuelled cocktail parties, high drama and sweeping romance as Australia’s most eligible Bachelorettes vie for Richie’s affection.

Will he find ‘the one’ and get the fairy-tale ending he deserves?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

richiestrahan - The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 12, 2016 12:13 am

Thanks AAL. He's so flipping handsome. The premier can't come soon enough. I'm looking forward to seeing him in the lead role, rather than contestant. I hope it's a love a first sight experience for him.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Sat Mar 12, 2016 12:16 am

Yes, yes, yes, yes...I'm seconding all your statements, GA!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sat Mar 12, 2016 3:44 am

Richie is prepared to leave Perth if he finds love on The Bachelor 
via [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sun Mar 13, 2016 10:21 pm

Can't wait to watch this guy on my tv.

From shy to suave! Richie Strahan undergoes 'media, acting and dialogue training' ahead of his stint on The Bachelor

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Mar 14, 2016 12:05 am

I am relentlessly stalking Daily Mail today for photos of the beach date. Anyone else doing the same?
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Mon Mar 14, 2016 12:18 am

So filming has already started?

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Mar 14, 2016 12:55 am

I believe so ThankMeLater. There was an ad posted calling for musicians to be available today
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Mar 14, 2016 6:13 am

This season is already proving a little difficult. No paps of the girls going in. No paps if the date was today?
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanate Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:01 pm

Hanate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:42 pm

Yay. Awesome to see him. Wonder how they know he nervous. He looks like he is on the phone to me
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:35 pm

Palm beach perhaps? Going by the Barrenjoey Barge hire image?
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 78 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+42
mslat92
LeapofFaith
Messinwithus
Sevening
LoveDovez
Just Looking
ap21
Emayem
H.E.A.T.H.E.R
Loulou
fangirlsamuri