SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 17 of 78 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 47 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

richiestrahan - The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Apr 29, 2016 1:59 pm

^ I wonder if it was related to his birthday? He was with his family and friend around that same time too. Then again maybe he was craving something sweet. giggling He likes his sweets and so far it looks like he has probably been working out all day every day when not on dates.

I just keep in mind that Sam Wood wasn't on lockdown while he filmed either. He was just unknown at that point but I am sure he went and did stuff with his handler too. Sam W was definitely very active on his IG though while he was filming. Plus, Richie and the other guys on Bette season were able to go out and do things (movies, bowling, out to eat, etc) so it's not that rare - Richie being a past contestant and someone who is very good at keeping a secret I think will be spotted out and about on other occasions.

He looks happy yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

richiestrahan - The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Hanate Sat Apr 30, 2016 3:43 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Looks like Alexandra and Kirralee are still there

Hanate

Back to top Go down

Post by laurarose Sat Apr 30, 2016 4:06 am

Interesting. I wonder if this is the final 6. If it is, this confirms the elimination of Keira, unknown girl [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and Megan.
One of the girls looks like an intruder as well (the bleach blonde)
I think it might very well be the top 6 because Nikki had a SD the day before and is also on this group date which was the format for Sam Wood's season at this stage shown below. Looks like we got to see the SD and GD for this week which means we've seen all the remaining girls? I hope these decisions make sense when the show airs because it's definitely not the top 6 I would have guessed!
I recognized: Alex, Kirralee, Nikki, red romper girl, an intruder, and I think polka dot girl is there too.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
laurarose
laurarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sat Apr 30, 2016 5:11 am

Polka dot girl is definitely there
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by laurarose Sat Apr 30, 2016 10:17 am

Sundy wrote:Polka dot girl is definitely there
cheerleader glad to see she's there! Assuming Megan, Keira and everyone else is gone here's how I see the top 6:

Alex: a very good chance for F1
polka dot girl: it might be between her and Alex and if Alex wins, Bette potentially.
Nikki: I like her so far but I'm yet to see a season of the Bachelor where the girl who gets the first SD wins. There's a first for everything but I'm still ruling her out based on that.
Intruder: won't win because she doesn't have enough time left
Red romper girl: assuming Richie sticks to his physical type, she won't win. Possibly goes to hometowns.
Kirralee: I'm not really sure because I wasn't expecting her to get this far but I'm ruling her out as F1 because there's more natural looking girls for him to choose.
laurarose
laurarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sat Apr 30, 2016 2:13 pm

Do we have any missing single dates? Perhaps polka dot girl has had a SD that we haven't seen? Unless she's like Michael and is getting through on SQT but it seems strange that girls that have had single dates have gone before her? Don't get me wrong though, I'm super excited to see her there still.
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sat Apr 30, 2016 2:42 pm

Oh I don't know what's going on? Kirralee is out according to this.
Perhaps the group date was from a few weeks ago, it's possible
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Apr 30, 2016 6:52 pm

Sundy wrote:Do we have any missing single dates?  Perhaps polka dot girl has had a SD that we haven't seen?  Unless she's like Michael and is getting through on SQT but it seems strange that girls that have had single dates have gone before her?  Don't get me wrong though, I'm super excited to see her there still.
If polka dot girl is still there I think it is very likely she had a SD. The filming for Sam Frost's season was very different from Sam Woods - based on filming time which was much less, fewer men than women, no intruders on Bette season, and other factors. Based on this I am thinking Polka Dot girl likely had a single date early on or after the Unknown girl [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] had her SD and it has just not been photographed (or at least released in media) - which I find very, very interesting. She may be F1 or a contender for Bette (either way I hope so).  yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sat Apr 30, 2016 7:15 pm

Sundy wrote:Do we have any missing single dates?  Perhaps polka dot girl has had a SD that we haven't seen?  Unless she's like Michael and is getting through on SQT but it seems strange that girls that have had single dates have gone before her?  Don't get me wrong though, I'm super excited to see her there still.
IMO Polka dot girl must have had a single date already, we had about a week where we didn't get any new photos, so she could have had it then. How many dates would be filmed in a week usually? 2 maybe?
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Apr 30, 2016 7:22 pm

^ She could have had a single date earlier on as well. S3 there were episodes with more than just one SD on it. Episode 3 had two SDs. Who knows, maybe Megan was the other SD and if she is no longer on the show it could be that Polka Dot girl had hers then too.

I suspect that the show is only allowing magazines/media to buy photos of the things they are okay with being spoiled and there are probably lots of other pics that are not released yet (still private for Diimex).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Apr 30, 2016 7:47 pm

Sundy wrote:Oh I don't know what's going on?  Kirralee is out according to this.
Perhaps the group date was from a few weeks ago, it's possible
IA something is not correct with the DM pics. Any chance someone can check if they are on diimex website and the date listed on the pics? (for some reason it is not working for me). question

I definitely think Kirralee aka Kiki is off the show. I checked her snapchat and she snapped a pic of her with Bec Chin (season 3) out and about and Bec is wearing the same exact dress as in this DM pic so I think Kiki was at the same event or location.

I am not surprised she is no longer on the show - she didn't seem like Richie's type at all. I would have been surprised if she had stayed longer. I think she was a producer storyboard.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by laurarose Sat Apr 30, 2016 8:37 pm

I've checked diimex and the photos haven't been uploaded for some reason. The DM article says Kiki was seen on Saturday and the GD was on Thursday. There could have been a RC on Thursday or Friday and she could have gone home then, meaning the GD still represented the final 6. Maybe they're just down to the final 5 now.
laurarose
laurarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 78 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 47 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+42
mslat92
LeapofFaith
Messinwithus
Sevening
LoveDovez
Just Looking
ap21
Emayem
H.E.A.T.H.E.R
Loulou
fangirlsamuri