SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 18 of 78 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 48 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

richiestrahan - The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Sat Apr 30, 2016 8:40 pm

IMO the release of pictures is designed to keep us excited/confused only. I am not reading too much into the release of these photos as IMO they are not sequential. For example DM are suggesting a final six in their last photo when we know that Kiki is out. I also agree with you [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] that polka dot girl has probably had a single date and we are probably not being shown the F1 in the spoils. We may just have to wait for intros and extended promo in Ep1 to know who our top 3 are
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

richiestrahan - The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by laurarose Sat Apr 30, 2016 8:53 pm

On diimex, the SD with Nikki has been uploaded. That occurred on the 27th April in line with DMs article. Hopefully that GD gets uploaded and we can see whether it happened on Thursday
laurarose
laurarose

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Apr 30, 2016 8:54 pm

laurarose wrote:I've checked diimex and the photos haven't been uploaded for some reason. The DM article says Kiki was seen on Saturday and the GD was on Thursday.

There could have been a RC on Thursday or Friday and she could have gone home then, meaning the GD still represented the final 6. Maybe they're just down to the final 5 now.
I think they are uploaded but are hidden/private so only those with password (media) can access them and then later on they are made public. They did that with other photos too also on matrix media last year. Once the season airs will be able to connect the dots better and see how many dates they film per week because I think there are SDs and GDs that are hidden and no media has accessed yet, especially if they are around Ep 11 or Ep 12 which accounts for possibly quite a few SDs.

If they filmed 2 RCs in one week it is very possible since they had a RC on Tuesday night and then another Thurs/Fri night.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by laurarose Sun May 01, 2016 5:30 am

Sundy wrote:IMO the release of pictures is designed to keep us excited/confused only. I am not reading too much into the release of these photos as IMO they are not sequential. For example DM are suggesting a final six in their last photo when we know that Kiki is out. I also agree with you [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] that polka dot girl has probably had a single date and we are probably not being shown the F1 in the spoils. We may just have to wait for intros and extended promo in Ep1 to know who our top 3 are

Yeah this makes sense to me yes I've been questioning why producers are letting out so much information because a massive part of the show is guessing the winner so I can't imagine they'd give too much away. When the season starts, people are going to go back to those articles for spoilers. Having said that, they don't know who the F1 is yet unless Richie already knows and has told them so photos might not intentionally be trying to avoid spoiling the F1.

If Alex is F1, it's a bit awkward because people will be able to see how staged that kiss was with the mints and it takes away a bit of the romance! That's something I was wondering why they spoiled to the public but I guess that part wasn't included in the magazine article about that date, only in DM.
laurarose
laurarose

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun May 08, 2016 5:16 pm

Some pics of Richie at the Logie Awards by Osher. Richie looks great!

This guy. @richie_strahan
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

@richie_strahan took that red carpet in his stride like a true champion. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
IG: osher_gunsberg
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun May 08, 2016 8:04 pm

whomagazine
Cue screams...[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], aka [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] has arrived! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by laurarose Mon May 09, 2016 2:35 am

He's sounding happy so far Smiley assuming it's before hometowns, it sounds like he has already picked his F1 early 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
laurarose
laurarose

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon May 09, 2016 2:37 am

laurarose wrote:He's sounding happy so far Smiley assuming it's before hometowns, it sounds like he has already picked his F1 early 

richiestrahan - The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 18 1710264613

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I am so happy for him! Can't wait to watch it all unfold. Lucky lady whoever she is :yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon May 09, 2016 2:39 am

Posting the article here. He sounds so happy and humble about the experience. beatingheart

Bachelor Richie Strahan hints he’s found the one!
Written by Melanie Burton, May 9, 2016

Although The Bachelor‘s Richie Strahan isn’t allowed to give anything away about this year’s show, he couldn’t help but give us a serious hint that he’s found the woman of his dreams!!!

Yep, speaking to NW on the Logies red carpet last night, he spilled: “Well you’ll just have to tune in, you know you can’t ask me too many questions about that! You can probably tell by the smile on my face though!” OMG!

Bachie host Osher Gunsberg also commented on watching Richie find his happiness…

“It’s been nice to watch him go through this journey,” Osher said, before Richie replied with: “Osher is the ultimate wingman.”

“I was blown away on the first night, it was absolutely sensational my heart was racing. I was grinning from ear to ear, it was a night I will never forget it was brilliant to be honest.”

Naww, we wonder who the lucky lady is!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by laurarose Tue May 10, 2016 11:07 pm

Another interview about the upcoming season from Osher! Sounds like we'll be hearing a lot of 'crikeys' giggling can't wait for it to start Smiley
laurarose
laurarose

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue May 10, 2016 11:09 pm

I cannot wait. richiestrahan - The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 18 1710264613 Bring on the "crikey's" and hopefully a love story Praying
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue May 10, 2016 11:15 pm

cheerleader  awwww I am cheering and awwing already.

It  sounds like it is going to be a season filled with laughs and genuine, down to earth Richie - same old Richie filled with nerves.  giggling

I wish it started sooner than end of July/beginning August!  

We know it, you know it, Australia knows it: new Bachelor Richie Strahan is a dream come true. He's kind of awkward and nervous (remember how many times he said "cool sticks" on The Bachelorette last year?) but also funny, kind and totally down to earth — and unless he reveals some terrible secret personality, we're pretty sure we're gonna love every minute of his search for love on The Bachelor.

Making his red carpet debut at the 2016 Logies on Sunday night, Richie was accompanied by wingman and host Osher Günsberg. Osher's been on The Bachelor ride from the beginning, in 2013, so he knows his stuff — and there's no one better to quiz about the upcoming season. Keep reading!

POPSUGAR Australia: Tell us everything we need to know about Richie.
Osher Günsberg: Everything you need to know about Richie . . . Richie is a self-made man. Richie has been very, very smart in investing over the years, working in the energy industry. Richie is fearless when it comes to dangling off ropes off the side of oil rigs above a very fierce Indian ocean — and terrified when faced with a beautiful woman. Which is super fun to watch!

PS: Are there a lot of "cool sticks" or "cool bananas" from Richie this year?
OG: No, no — lots of "crikeys" this year. He's a very funny man!

PS: And how's filming going?
OG: Yeah great, great! We're in the thick of it. I think the thing is that it's a really funny show this year — the girls are really funny. Richie's a very funny man. And we had a lot of designers approach us this year, so there's a lot of couture going on, a lot of dresses that are perfectly made for the women on the show. It's great, the girls look absolutely stunning this year.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 78 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 48 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+42
mslat92
LeapofFaith
Messinwithus
Sevening
LoveDovez
Just Looking
ap21
Emayem
H.E.A.T.H.E.R
Loulou
fangirlsamuri