SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 19 of 78 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 48 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

richiestrahan - The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Wed May 11, 2016 12:18 am

Yay. This reads perfectly for polka dot girl imo
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

richiestrahan - The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed May 11, 2016 12:19 am

Sundy wrote:Yay. This reads perfectly for polka dot girl imo
ITA bestbud! She's got Sam Frost + Heather vibes about her. So hopefully she is a great contender for F1 or next Bette.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Wed May 11, 2016 5:30 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 11, 2016 3:01 am

Ben H's season bored me to no end, didn't really like him nor any of his girls. So I really can't wait to watch this season!!

It's good to see Osher said in the interview it's going to be a funny season with a lot of laughs and realness. And I believe a lot of shy and awkward moments too. Just can't wait to see Richie falling in love with a wonderful lady.

Back to top Go down

Post by laurarose Wed May 11, 2016 5:01 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] yeah I think so too! If Richie says he was 'blown away on the first night' that possibly means he chose the F1 from the first night/very early on so we'll be looking for an early connection. Or maybe they'll be tricky with editing... 

I know we didn't get to see all the girls with Richie on the first GD but he definitely paid special attention to polka dot girl and they laughed together the whole time. She could definitely be someone he had an instant connection with. Sadly we'll just have to wait for the season to start sad
laurarose
laurarose

Back to top Go down

Post by laurarose Wed May 11, 2016 5:11 am

I was worried Richie's season would be edited like Sam Wood's where they went for shock tactics and lots of misdirection in finding out the F1. That was a lackluster season because a lot of people felt jibbed at the end. 
By the sounds of press releases and interviews so far, they might be editing it more towards a love story like Sam Frost's season (although not as obvious). Richie's a much loved contestant and I think Ch 10 have learnt from Bette's massive ratings that people like seeing their favourite find happiness. It sounds like there's already heaps of entertainment value because contestants/Richie are funny so they might not need to bring too much drama in for ratings.
laurarose
laurarose

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed May 11, 2016 5:29 am

I think it is going to be a great season since Richie seems like the same awkward, funny guy and the girls for the most part were selected for him likely to match his personality given they are also funny.

I am hopeful they will give Richie his love story and sure there may be drama with the girls cast for that but hopefully none with Richie and more about being genuine and fun.

I've always felt like Richie is more like Art Green Bach NZ - dorky, quirky even with the model body, confident but still awkward and down to earth. If Richie was really lucky he may have found his own Matilda on his season (polka dot girl and even Nikki to some degree make me think maybe so).

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by laurarose Sat May 14, 2016 10:18 pm

Not sure if this interview has been posted here but here it is (was done May 5th)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
laurarose
laurarose

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat May 14, 2016 11:20 pm

I love Richie's answers -- especially how he's not after someone to fit in his life but wants someone to share a life with.
Sounds like Richie is ready to find the one for him and just may have *fingers crossed* hearthumbsup

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Exclusive Q&A With Richie Strahan: Australia’s Next Bachelor
05 May 2016

Richie Strahan from the highly successful first season of The Bachelorette Australia will return to television screens in the new season of The Bachelor Australia, coming soon to TEN.

The handsome, 30-year-old industrial rope technician from Western Australia speaks exclusively to MCN on continuing his quest to find true love.

How did you feel when they contacted you to be on The Bachelor?
I was quite shocked really. When I got the phone call to be the Bachelor it was like a nervous excitement. I really didn’t know what to think.

What was the key factor in you saying “Yes”?
I guess the key factor to me saying yes to this whole experience is that I want to meet the girl of my dreams, and hopefully this will get me there.

What do you hope to get out of this?
I’m really hoping that I can meet a girl that I can spend the rest of my life with, who I can fall madly in love with and wake up every morning and just think “Wow, I’m the luckiest guy in the world”. That would be amazing.

Can you describe the kind of girl you are looking for?
I’m just looking for a girl that’s as beautiful on the inside as she is on the outside. Someone that’s incredibly confident and happy with who they are as an individual. Someone that’s incredibly caring and has a sense of humour. I’m looking for someone that has the same amount of energy that I do, that is high-octane, loves adventure and really wants to live life and not just sit on the sidelines and watch it all go past.

What kind of girl catches your attention?
Someone that’s really passionate about their interests, someone who’s just really beautiful on the inside, caring, loving and fun.

What can the girls expect from dates with you?
If I could describe to the girls what the dates would be like, I’d say incredibly fun. They hopefully will be laughing the whole time they are with me.

You’ve seen first-hand how this show can make love happen? How does that make you feel?
Seeing first-hand how love can blossom on a show like this has given me a lot of confidence.

Why do you think you’re ready for love?
It’s not always easy for us blokes to talk about love stuff but I know real love is something I’m definitely ready for. I know I’m ready to fall in love because everything in my life is lining up. I’ve got an incredible friendship base, my family is amazing and I have an awesome career. I feel like I have everything lined up, I’m just missing that special someone to live life with.

You seem like a pretty busy guy. What kind of girl would fit in with your life?
I’m not after a girl that can fit in with my life, I’m after a girl that can share a life with me. It’s not about trying to string her along with my journey. I want to match up with someone where we can do something together and be a perfect match.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by laurarose Mon May 16, 2016 2:10 am

Looks like Richie caught up with Sam and Sasha at the Logies:

I wondered if he had seen them because he wasn't sitting with the two Sams, Snezana, Sasha and Osher (from what I could tell from Osher's snapchat).
laurarose
laurarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 16, 2016 11:17 am

Thanks laura. It sounds like he's very happy! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon May 16, 2016 1:24 pm

Great interviews thanks for sharing -- I don't think I've been this excited for a bachelor season - ever!! Richie seems great Smiley Should be a good one...hope he has an awesome love story
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue May 17, 2016 6:05 pm

I've never been this excited for a Bachelor season, either. yes richiestrahan - The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 19 1710264613 Richie's my favorite contestant ever and while I am trying to not get my expectations up I do hope that Richie has a great season and is a genuine and great lead with a love story. If Richie can do half as well as Art Bach NZ he may give Art a run for his money.

Praying
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 78 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 48 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+42
mslat92
LeapofFaith
Messinwithus
Sevening
LoveDovez
Just Looking
ap21
Emayem
H.E.A.T.H.E.R
Loulou
fangirlsamuri