SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Fri May 27, 2016 1:38 am

Hmmm... I wonder if FRC is over or yet to be filmed so maybe Friday or the weekend? Osher seems to have some scruff but not too much? Usually he has more scruff and shaves I am thinking for RCs? His facial hair may grow really fast though so not sure.

I am thinking if Osher is clean shaven in next few days he may have FRC then but if he has more growth and starts to have a beard like he usually does and for quite a few days (a week or more) then FRC could be over?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Fri May 27, 2016 5:17 am

My guess is that Osher flew out yesterday to film FRC. I wonder if he was on radio this morning?

I bet we get cartoons on IG from Osher for a few days and then he will reappear with his dog on Sunday or Monday
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri May 27, 2016 5:26 pm

Here we go. As suspected

Second try at shooting The Bachelor finale 'underway' following leak

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri May 27, 2016 5:28 pm

Okay that makes sense that FRC this weekend given Osher still was in Sydney!

Yikes on them having to reschedule though. Unless it is all a foiler? (so FRC already happened but TPTB misdirecting?)

Things have been quiet though so I am thinking it may be accurate and FRC this weekend.

Will have to see if Osher has a shaven face this weekend as that will be a telltale sign.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri May 27, 2016 7:24 pm

Means we should get a promo and interviews with Richie soon too
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Fri May 27, 2016 8:41 pm

According to this article FRC has been moved to Bali rather than Thailand?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sat May 28, 2016 6:17 am

Interesting. Convinced it's this weekend. Wherever it is I hope Richie is happy and loved up with the one.
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Sat May 28, 2016 10:54 pm

I remember during Sam Wood's season some girls mentioned filming wrapped up end of May/beginning of June so the timeline is about right.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue May 31, 2016 8:51 pm

I think MTP was this past weekend. Alana (Richie's sister) has had Richie's dog while he has been filming but the last two days Richie's friend has Richie's dog so I think she may be wherever the MTP/LCD/FRC location is. Or else maybe his friend is keeping the dog while Alana does something else?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Jun 01, 2016 3:33 am

^she did post a picture too that looked very exotic. Not perthish
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jun 01, 2016 4:18 am

Great spotting [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] yes

Could be Bali (as said by The Telegraph).
Lotus flowers (?) in the water (maybe permanent sculpture ones?).
Timestamp seems around May 31 morning?
I could see this as being a FRC setting too.. either way I think it will be a beautiful FRC wherever they are I think.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
IG _alanawalsh_
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:30 am

Ahh this is so exciting! I can't wait until the show premieres:)

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+7
Idlemess
laurarose
iamreal2u
Dirty Street Pie
Sundy
AllAboutLove
GuardianAngel
11 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum