SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by laurarose Sun Apr 17, 2016 9:13 am

An up to date episode schedule:
laurarose wrote:Here's a potential episode schedule for SDs and GDs. I've noted when his frontrunners make appearances to see who is getting the most time with him so far. I'm assuming we've seen all the dates so far and that one episode will be either SD + GD or 2 SDs.

Episode 2
SD - Nikki (14th March)
GD - photoshoot: Kirralee, Alexandra, Keira, polka dot girl (16th March)

Episode 3:
SD - Megan (?)
GD - rollerblading: Alexandra, Kirralee, Keira (23rd March)

Episode 4: 
(I think it's a double SD ep. Alexandra's SD was filmed between Keira's SD and the soccer GD. If she isn't on this episode, her SD has to be aired in the next episode. This probably won't happen because she's already on the GD for episode 5.)

SD - Keira (24th March)
GD - Photos from the mansion didn't look like a group date but maybe could have been. If so = red romper girl was there.
If no GD, SD - Alexandra (29th March)

Episode 5:
SD - Kirralee (5th April)
GD - sport: Megan, Nikki, Alexandra, Keira, red romper girl, polka dot girl (4th April)
SQT - polka dot girl (4th April)

Episode 6: 
SD - red romper girl (7th April)
GD - ?

Episode 7:
SD - Unknown girl [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (12th April)

From this, Alexandra and Keira have been on the most dates at this stage. Of course, this doesn't take into account SQT. Kirralee comes next with 1 suspected SD and 2 GDs. Megan and Nikki are last with 1 SD and 1 GD.
laurarose
laurarose

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Idlemess Sun Apr 17, 2016 9:24 am

So the top girls F6/5 can be considered now?

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by laurarose Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] probably. I've also realised that there's something not right with my prediction for episode 4. In the past 3 seasons, double SD date episodes usually only happen on ep 5 or 6. The only time this changed was with Madeline and Snezana (Maddie was a girl's vote).
If that doesn't happen this year, it's likely that another GD was filmed after Keira's SD given that there's 5 days between hers and Alexandra's.
A possible alternative which I think is more accurate:

Episode 4:
SD - Keira (24th March)
GD - ?

Episode 5:
Potential 2-on-1 date - Alexandra + ?? (29th March) Tim's season had Rochelle and another girl dress up for a dinner at a hotel which ended in Rochelle receiving earrings - maybe Alexandra, Richie, and someone else did something at the hotel beforehand and Alexandra's prize was rooftop music??
GD - another 5 days in between to film a GD.

Episode 6:
SD - Kirralee (5th April)
GD - sports (4th April).
By pushing these dates to Ep. 6, it matches up with Sam Wood's timeline in terms of number of contestants. Around 10 girls remained on episode 6. It looks like there were around 10 girls minus Kirralee at the sport date so if they're all the remaining girls, it's probably in the episode 6 timeframe.
laurarose
laurarose

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Apr 17, 2016 1:39 pm

If Keira is eliminated as speculated I don't think that F5/6 can be known yet?

I think Megan, Nikki, Alex, and possibly Rachael (red romper girl) and Kirralee may be but I am thinking that some other girls outside of Megan, Nikki, and Alex will be in F5/6 possibly.

Also, Lana was an intruder who was F2 (and Richie got his SD much later too) so it all depends how they do it now because it is likely they are filming as they did for Bach S3 and Bette S1 where someone is in the running for Bette lead and will be in F5/6 for sure I think regardless of when they have a SD.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by laurarose Tue Apr 19, 2016 11:14 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] very true. Difficult to tell from photos, I also think we may not have been shown all of the group dates or single dates considering the show is likely controlling what gets leaked.

I also think that polka dot girl (while we haven't seen a SD for her yet) is a good chance at the F5/6 group just based on how well her and Richie seem to get along BTS. Unknown girl [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is also very pretty and has had some time with him so who knows...she could be in that group too. Will be interesting to see who the intruders are and if any of them get as far as Lana
laurarose
laurarose

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Fri Apr 22, 2016 6:18 am

Isn't filming close to being done?

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Apr 22, 2016 7:52 am

Masterchef is commencing on 1 May. It's hard to tell how long it would run for as most seasons run between 2 1/2 - 3 months but if it is the same as last season we are looking at a finish to Masterchef at the end of July. Bachelor will run straight after this. Do we know what week of Bachie filming we are up to and potential Bachelorettes left?
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by laurarose Fri Apr 22, 2016 7:56 am

I think they've done around 6 weeks of filming now and I seem to recall [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] mentioning they'll film until the end of May? So sort of half way through. It's difficult to tell who's left at this stage, as we didn't get any extra information this week. Keira has apparently been on snapchat though so she's out.
laurarose
laurarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 22, 2016 10:24 am

According to Wikipedia last year's Masterchef ran from May 5-July 27, and Sam's season started on July 29, a Wednesday. If they continue the Wednesday/Thursday schedule, we're probably looking at a July 27 premiere.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Fri Apr 22, 2016 11:18 pm

There hasn't been any new pictures or info for over a week now I think? I'm really hoping that means that they're travelling somewhere exciting, no budget Bachie for Richie!
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by laurarose Fri Apr 22, 2016 11:51 pm

From Sam Wood's season, photos were taken of Lana on her top 3 date on 6th May: 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I'm not sure if the filming schedule is the same as Richie's season, but it indicates that he might be going on hometown dates in the next 2 weeks or sooner. When next week comes around, he'll only have about 4-5 weeks left of filming if it finishes at the end of May. And if [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is over, they could be going overseas for top 3 which might take up more filming time.
laurarose
laurarose

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Apr 23, 2016 1:03 am

If the filming schedule is the same as S2 then I think HTDs will be in 3 weeks or more - so later than Sam Wood's season.

Intruders still have to come if they haven't already (no way to know for sure if they will be the same time or same amount of intruders) and then second single dates before HTDs. Plus, Richie may also get time off if he is going to attend Logie Awards like Sam Wood did last season.

Overall I think Richie's season is around 10 days or more behind the filming schedule of Sam Wood.

S3 started filming end of Feb/beginning March and Richie seemed to start his filming March 10 or later (first date was March 14) so possible 2 weeks later in filming schedule.

I think that the two weeks difference also correlates with Bette S2 started in early June rather than May 21 as it did last year and so accommodating for that two weeks difference.

S3 FRC was around May 15 so likely Richie's if nearly 2 weeks later will definitely be at the end of May.

If following a similar schedule to Sam Wood but starting nearly 2 weeks later then HTDs could possibly be the week of May 11.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+7
Idlemess
laurarose
iamreal2u
Dirty Street Pie
Sundy
AllAboutLove
GuardianAngel
11 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum