SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5

Page 15 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

nofilters - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 15 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5

Post by Linds911 Sat Apr 09, 2016 10:13 pm

Ninja Turtle birthday parties never get old. #CowabungaDude. by @shawn_booth18

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

nofilters - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 15 8367-910 nofilters - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 15 I_got_13 nofilters - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 15 E5kqdm15 nofilters - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 15 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

nofilters - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 15 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5

Post by Guest Sun Apr 10, 2016 11:04 am

Beautiful family picture. awwww

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Apr 10, 2016 11:52 am

Such a sweet pic! I hope they reunite today. Her debauchery is fine and silly to me but she really needs Shawn to mellow her out a little in general, I don't think Bessy Cat the Messy Cat is quite doing the job laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Apr 10, 2016 12:33 pm

^^^Hahaha..."a little?" Bessy Cat the Messy Cat brings out "messy kait!" nofilters - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 15 3806527698 Yes.... kait needs her Shawn!
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Apr 10, 2016 1:35 pm

soccermom333 wrote:^^^Hahaha..."a little?"   Bessy Cat the Messy Cat brings out "messy kait!" nofilters - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 15 3806527698    Yes.... kait needs her Shawn!  
Ha but they have drunk tats of each other's initials and kiss on the lips poolside, doesn't that mean anything to you?! laugh out loud

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Apr 10, 2016 2:54 pm

Haha! Yes it does. Just waiting for the wonderful reunion. beatingheart
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Apr 10, 2016 4:29 pm

Alanna wrote:Such a sweet pic! I hope they reunite today. Her debauchery is fine and silly to me but she really needs Shawn to mellow her out a little in general, I don't think Bessy Cat the Messy Cat is quite doing the job laugh out loud

nofilters - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 15 3806527698 Amen!

nofilters - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 15 8367-910 nofilters - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 15 I_got_13 nofilters - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 15 E5kqdm15 nofilters - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 15 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by LenaActually Sun Apr 10, 2016 6:46 pm

I'm glad she was able to get these drunken antics out of her system, but yeah, she's very lucky to have a Shawn B in her life. kisses
LenaActually
LenaActually

Female Posts : 477

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Apr 12, 2016 6:51 pm

And they are both back in Nashville, driving around. Now Shawn will start Snapping more laugh out loud

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:29 pm

Linds911 wrote:And they are both back in Nashville, driving around. Now Shawn will start Snapping more laugh out loud
He is always so much peppier with her around, even though he doesn't often participate in the silliness, he likes to encourage K's antics and record them laugh out loud

I also thought it was really cute that Kait wrote about Meg and Jessie for national sibling day heartbeat she's a mess but a really loving, adorable one!

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Tue Apr 12, 2016 10:01 pm

Awww.. how is my favourite couple doing?? I can't believe they have been engaged almost a year now. Time flies.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Apr 12, 2016 10:09 pm

I know it's crazy!! Who would have thought? laugh out loud PINKHEART

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5

+44
Linds911
Alanna
Lennoxcolinrolland
terabithia
EliseAlways