SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5

Page 28 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

maybeyouliterallycaneven - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 28 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5

Post by Sprite Sat May 21, 2016 11:26 pm

Nice pic. Did cupcake bring a girlfriend?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

maybeyouliterallycaneven - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 28 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5

Post by Emilia23_12 Sun May 22, 2016 2:28 pm

Sprite wrote:Nice pic. Did cupcake bring a girlfriend?

The girl next to him is shawns big sis jess
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun May 22, 2016 7:23 pm

Good doctors? Or good genes... #GoodGenes #ma by @kaitlynbristowe

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  maybeyouliterallycaneven - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 28 1f49c

maybeyouliterallycaneven - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 28 8367-910 maybeyouliterallycaneven - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 28 I_got_13 maybeyouliterallycaneven - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 28 E5kqdm15 maybeyouliterallycaneven - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 28 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun May 22, 2016 7:30 pm

Their family snaps are too cute. It's interesting to see how perfectly their families seem to align even though they're from different countries and were complete strangers in different social circles (obviously) until last year.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sun May 22, 2016 7:41 pm

^^Love to see how well K/S are doing and that their families are involved despite the differences in location.  What we see here is exactly what I expect to see one day for their wedding celebration.   PINKHEART
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Mon May 23, 2016 3:46 pm

Alanna wrote:Dawww! I love that there are pics from the show on that board even though that was arguably such a nightmare for both, looks like they still managed to make it work ok heartbeat

I thought the exact same thing.  I love that this 'I Love Us' board is right inside their front door, so anyone entering and leaving can see it.  The paintings they did together the night Canaan Smith sang to them are in the living room, and the amazing chalk art that someone did for them is in their living room.  They've really made that house into a home.

I agree with everyone else: I'd love to see them elope.  It cracks me up that Kaitlyn said she's a terrible planner, which might be true...but let's look at the facts about Shawn's birthday:  1) she surprised Shawn with his Jeep 2 weeks early, 2) Hawaii the day of his bday, 3) his family showed up two days later, 4) her family showed up 30 minutes later, and 5) the next day there was a surprise party with his college buddies from CT in attendance.  That girl (or whoever helped her) busted her butt to make this birthday one he'll never forget.  It was one surprise after another.  Just when you think you've seen the last one, nope...the snowball continued.  It was amazing!!!

And back to eloping:  I wonder...while Shawn was out golfing with his dad and Rob, the girls were strangely quiet.  There wasn't a single snap from Kaitlyn nor Meghann the entire day until the surprise party.  I'm wondering if they could have been shopping for a wedding dress???  We know she got that amazing, striped dress at Free People, which is now selling bohemian-style bridal gowns.  And I have friends who eloped to Hawaii...so yeah...my mind is in overdrive.  giggling

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon May 23, 2016 7:35 pm

Kaitlyn Bristowe ‏@kaitlynbristowe 7m7 minutes ago

Good luck to JoJo and all the guys!! I can't wait to see who the drunk guy is. And I can't wait for her to find love!! #PassingTheTorch

Kaitlyn Bristowe ‏@kaitlynbristowe 5m5 minutes ago

I will be live tweeting but on west coast time, so a bit later!! Sorry east coasters.

No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  maybeyouliterallycaneven - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 28 1f49c

maybeyouliterallycaneven - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 28 8367-910 maybeyouliterallycaneven - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 28 I_got_13 maybeyouliterallycaneven - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 28 E5kqdm15 maybeyouliterallycaneven - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 28 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon May 23, 2016 9:05 pm

Officially Bachelorette no'mo because she has one of the world's best fiances evah. 

From K's snap:
maybeyouliterallycaneven - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 28 Image23

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon May 23, 2016 9:11 pm

^^^^Awww. Glad Kait is live tweeting tonight. Shawn you are the best! ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon May 23, 2016 9:13 pm

Aw how sweet. Yes she is and yes she does!. Smiley

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue May 24, 2016 3:09 am

A few of her tweets. The rest on her Twitter page.

Kaitlyn Bristowe ‏@kaitlynbristowe 2h2 hours ago

Here we Jo, here we Jo, here we Jo again. Girls, what's her weakness? NOT BEN. Okay then. #TheBachelorette

Kaitlyn Bristowe ‏@kaitlynbristowe 2h2 hours ago

When do we give the other Bachelorette advice? Oh, there's only one this year? My bad. #TheBachelorette

Kaitlyn Bristowe ‏@kaitlynbristowe 1h1 hour ago

Jordan, second best hair in Bachelorette history. #thebachelorette

Kaitlyn Bristowe ‏@kaitlynbristowe
Of course maybeyouliterallycaneven - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 28 1f60d Nora @norabora94 @kaitlynbristowe  shawn will always be the first!

Kaitlyn Bristowe ‏@kaitlynbristowe 5m5 minutes ago

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night. #TheBachelorette  maybeyouliterallycaneven - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 28 1f339  maybeyouliterallycaneven - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 28 1f377

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue May 24, 2016 7:58 am

laugh out loud I love how Shawn handled himself during the show- lots of crying and keep the beer coming. Could have been worse!

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5

+44
Linds911
Alanna
Lennoxcolinrolland
terabithia
EliseAlways